INTEREST CHECK X-men/ Avengers/ Mutant rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my status says that I'm offline is because I'm reading while waiting. So just post and I'll reply.

It's up to you guys want to make a group thread then?

Ok I'm going to sound like a total noob here, but what do you mean by group thread?

Group thread. There are forums for different role plays and one is group role plays. Where you can invite people into the group. It's kind of like a private mutliplayer thread

So basically are you asking if we want it to be just the three of us or to invite others?

Well it doesn't really matter. I'm just more use to having group threads and invites. It kind of makes it fun. But do you guys know if we can have a group thread and than create mutiple threads within it?

I actually like it to where it is just us three. I have to make dinner and then eat be back soon.

so...hmm...the only thing I'm gonna have trouble with is setting up the first post xD

Maybe have all the characters arriving at the SHIELD base? I like the floating SHIELD base from The Avengers xD

lol The Helicarrier? lol so do I xD hmm...I suppose so. btw sorry it took so long, my mom fried a lot of chicken xD

Yeah the helicopter thingy lol xD and it's okay ^-^

They could all be training and then get called.

hmm..I'm staring a blank document, thinking about things on how this should go. Hmm...
I'll put on some Disturbed and get my creative juices flowing xD

Status
Not open for further replies.