INTEREST CHECK X-men/ Avengers/ Mutant rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sabertooth-36313379

Sabertooth-127470702

You have to enter the URL image location code...I don't see the pictures otherwise....

I kinda like the first one more but I also like the second one soley because it's colored in xD

I like the first one. He looks more like a new character and less like Sabertooth. Also he's cuter ;-)

ok the first one it is. Is it ok if I post my OC later, I'm getting sleepy and it doesn't help that I have a cold either X_X

Lol, you've read my mind! I enjoy every much talking with y'all about this RP and I SO can't wait, but I'm SO tired too! And I hope you feel better. It sucks to be sick.

Night, y'all. And I hope y'all sleep well.

Name: Kale 'Creed'

Race: Mutant

Appearance:
sabertooth_by_AmethystLion_zps870d85cc.jpg

Brief History: Kale was a test tube baby. He was designed in what they called the weapon X program, using both wolverine and Sabertooth's DNA. He broke out of the lab that he was created it and roamed the canadian wilderness for a long time, but of course he didn't remember any of the traumatic events that had happened. and then decided that he should have some combat training and went into the military, of course un aware that he was a mutant. During a mission to save his men, he found out he was a mutant and of course used his powers to his advantage. After being in the military for a while, it seemed that he had disappeared off the face of the earth, he was trying "to find himself", wondering how he got the powers. He found out eventually that Wolverine and Sabertooth literally were the cause of his existence and decided to take Victor Creed's last name. In doing so with finding out information, he went looking for his creators, who eventually got him in their clutches and pulsed animantium through his entire skeleton. After breaking out of the lab again, he headed for new york city, where he had a confrontation with Nick Furry, who "volunteered" him as a new recruit for SHIELD.

Weapons/Abilities: Has both claws like Wolverine and Sabertooth, also has their regenerative ability too. He also has increased strength and stamina and speed. Also has heightened senses.

Uh sure we can ^_^ I just posted Kale's bio, but let me reply to my other rps first and then we can get this party started xD

We just need to get MischiefMonster on now.

Already on. Lol. Are you going to create a group thread?

Hey everyone is here! *jumps for joy*

Status
Not open for further replies.