INTEREST CHECK X-men/ Avengers/ Mutant rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol sure a badass agent xD I don't watch the Agents of S.H.I.E.LD but those characters sound awesome. Lol

Umm... the agent character would be awesome! Well what do you think MischiefMonster, what Naois was talking about is I have a character that was created in a test tube...combining both wolverine and sabertooth's DNA

Hmm...I think that is an awesome idea! Go for it man, go for it xD Lol

lol xD alright I guess that will be my OC, but I won't be able to find a picture of him that is the hard part. xD

Hmm well if not, you could always describe what he looks like xD

lol I guess that would work too xD I'm gonna have fun describing him xD But him and wolverine are gonna butt heads alot, because their personalities would be too similar, but that's what makes it interesting. xD

Did you know that in Wolverine had a son?

Oh yeah xD Hail the superior minded people. Haha. But them butting heads will probably be entertaining xD

Yep and his name is Dakken. He has only two claws on each hand, unlike Wolvie who has three on each hand. lol this is gonna be interesting, if I do say so myself. xD

I'm glad that the idea for such a thing entered my mind kept floating around and bothering me until I paid attention to it xD

Lol this is gonna be an awesome role play xD I really want to start it. haha.

lol well we can start now if ya all want to. xD I just gotta come up with the OC sheet, which a entirely suck at xD

Oh an another thing, could our OCs be like new recruits for the Avengers then? that just popped into my head a moment ago xD

Ummm well I'd love to start if we're all okay with that. And no Lol it'll be fine

OMG yes and maybe Steve can be the one to look after them? Since he's already an Avenger. They could be the recruits for the N.A.P SHIELD issued xD Idk how Loki will come into the story but that's my idea for the new recruits xD

Umm...maybe Loki tries to take over a city again or something xD lol. ok, well I itll take a me moment to come up with the OC sheet. But it said that the site would be shutting down in 5 mins, for a quick reboot/ maintenance. So while that is happening I will come up with the OC sheet and stuffs.

Good idea...Ummm well it depends. Where does this plot take place after the events of The Avengers because if that's the case than we could make it so Loki's punishment is to help out the Avengers in any way he can

lol I like that idea. And what I said about the site, make that 2 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.