INTEREST CHECK X-men/ Avengers/ Mutant rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are playing our own character too right?

Oh lol No No No. I am a Loki fangirl but I don't usually play him so you're welcome to. But I would like to play Steve Rogers and maybe an OC if I could.

Sweet! You're awesome, MischiefMonster! Oh and so are you, AntiFreeze ;-)

Oh you. Lol. Thank you xD It's no problem really xD I hope we can get more people in on this role play xD

MischiefMonster, love the name btw, your most definitely welcome to play Steve Rogers xD And Thank you Naois <---- hope you don't mind if I call you that. I was thinking it over, how about besides playing an OC we each play also a marvel character, Like you playing Steve, Naois playing Loki and me playing The Wolverine. So how does that sound? And I too hope more people join xD

Aww thank you ^_^ I love it as well xD Lol. And awesome thanks! I like that idea so we have a marvel character but also being free to have our own OC. Love it ^_^

I wouldn't mind playing two characters, but I could do that. Lol, and yes you can call me Naois :-)

Ok. Yep xD I thought it would give us some variation xD and make things interesting xD

Oh I thought that you meant that we only play Marvel characters. Lol, my bad! Love the idea! I totally wish my character could hit on Loki though ;-) Although I don't think she would. That would be me who would be hitting on Loki!

lol well you would play those characters, so anything could happen. xD So if that happens, then that happens xD

xD Well I've currently playing as three characters with another Avengers Role Play on RpNation so I think I can handle playing two characters. Do we need to make character sheets for our OC's? Lol xD I would love to see a character try to flirt with Loki and what his response would be xD

Oh then in that case they get married! Wait... No, that wont work. I might kill my character off in a fit a jealousy!

I'm in the same boat with Mischief monster xD Umm...yes, I would have to come up with one. But since I'm a very odd person, I would only like a brief OC sheet, because I would want the characters to unfold and show their personalities and such in the rp. How does that sound?

Ugh this is going to be hard cause I have a quite a few mutant characters. I imagine them in my head staring at me as if to say well? Which one of us? xD

I liked your test tube character! That would be an interesting scenario with Wolverine!

Lol well I like the idea of getting to know the character throughout the role play xD I think I'm just going to make my character an Agent like Natasha, if that's okay

A badass agent? There's also Agent Mae from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. she's awesome! And Skye is on her way to being a badass agent too!

DC really needs to do a Justice League movie with Tom Welling as Superman and Christan Bale as Batman. It would be epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.