Wyvern High Academy for the Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sure..." Alex said quietly, taking a plate. He put some greens on it and a salad. He never ate much, and when he did it was small.

Blake finished putting some food on her plate and looked around for a place to sit. There were quite a few people there but she was able to spot a free table in the distance. "There." She said and pointed to the open table. She began to walk in that direction.

Alex nodded, following her over, avoiding the gaze of all the other students. He felt nervous with so many people around, but he felt okay around Blake.

Risa blinked and tilted her head.
"That must've taken alllooootttttttt of bleach." she thought aloud even as she crossed to the window and popped it open for the other girl. She gave a half bow and swept her arm under her to mimic a courtiers bow. "After you ma'am."

Alia laughed. "Not as much as you would think." she said, climbing out the window and into the tree easily, pausing when she reached the trunk and looking back at Risa.

Blake set her plate down on the table and then sat herself. She took the fork into her hands and began to eat. She was quiet at first not knowing what to say. "So..." She then said feeling that was too silent.

Alex sat across from her, starting after he got a good look around them. He wanted to know his surroundings before eating. When Blake said 'so', he paused, swallowing. "Hmm...what did you do to pass the first test?" he asked curiously.

Rise shrugged. It'd taken quite a bit of bleach for her own used to be brown hair, but whatever. She climbed up and onto the branch with a practiced ease before giving her roommate a wink and sliding around her carefully before starting to climb down the tree trunk.

Alia rolled her eyes, smiling. She took the branch in her hands, hanging a moment before dropping, falling on her feet and standing.

Rise nearly jumped out of her skin and fell the rest of the way when she saw Alia jumping down. She bit her tongue on an expletive trying to escape before she climbed down the rest of the tree. As her feet touched the ground, she narrowed her eyes at the blonde.

"Are you okay?" She growled out, torn between being worried and irritated that the girl would risk a broken ankle.

Alia nodded, stretching. "Of course. I've dropped from heights waaayyy higher." she smiled. "Where to?"

Blake ate a bit of food. "I just shocked everyone with electricity. It's my specialty. What about you?" She then asked Alex.

Alex rubbed the back of his neck. "I froze a fireball..not nearly as good.." He glanced at his crystal. "Ice is my power...I control it with this.." He took the necklace off, holding the crystal in his hand. It pulsed with his heartbeat.

"Don't be silly" Nicholas muttered to himself, as a fireball burst towards him. In a swift motion he had created a barrier in front of him, which the fireball hit and dispersed against. Pulling a lighter from his front pocket, Nicholas began to grin slightly. "This is what a fire looks like!" He said, looking at a burly man coming towards him. He ignited the lighter and made the little flicker into a large, flaming duck, which he sent towards his opponent. "ACCEPTED" the loudspeaker said, and the man disappeared before being hit by the duck. "Darned, I wanted to see how that duck would work." He thought to himself, and exited the room.

Nicholas walked up to the reception desk, and asked for his papers while looking around. "So this is the famous Wyvern, huh?" he said to himself. "A school for magic users that still has a reception desk and paper forms. Now I've heard everything." he said and let out a short, clearly fake laughter.
Looking at the receptionist he asked whether or not there should be other arrivals soon. "If it means you'll continue to enlighten me about the norms of magical institutions like this, then no. No more arrivals, so be on your way." Was the answer he got. "So room 113, eh? I'll be on my way." Nicholas smirked teasingly at the receptionist.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Whoa!" Bliss yelped when a dagger was thrown in her direction. She launched herself to the side and out of the way. "Wow! Rude much? You didn't even give me a warning or-- Aah!" She yelled again, interrupting her rant, as a fireball flew towards her. "Seriously, dude? STOP IT!" She shrieked, and suddenly her body began to change and seemingly start to become transparent as bits of her body began to turn into smoke.

"I don't know where you are, but every room has a crack in its foundation!" She snarled, as the rest of her body became smoke. She stayed still for a second, her smoky outline shimmering. Then she focuses her concentration and spread herself out into the room, searching for something to smoke her attacker out.
"ACCEPTED!" A voice from the loudspeaker stated, and she pulled herself back together, her body becoming solid once more.

"Yay me!" She squealed and flounced out of the room and up to the reception desk. After filling out her paper and seeing her dorm number she headed there, skipping past a tall blonde man. She slid to a halt and whirled around, jabbing a finger in his general direction.

"Where you the loudspeaker?" She demanded. The voice that came from the test room was a man's voice after all. "You know you should really give a warning before throwing a dagger at somebody! I could have gotten seriously messed up!"

Blake looked closely at the heart. "Interesting, I have never seen anything like that. For me, I just create the electricity." She held out her hand, definitely didn't look like a guys hand very much. Sparks began to appear in her palm, suddenly she was holding a ball of electricity. She closed her hand and it disappeared.

Nicholas smirked at the girl. "so you got a knife thrown at you? I'm certainly not from the loudspeakerer, they shot fire at me and send some goon my way." He made a short laugh an put his hand forward. "My name's Nicholas, I just arrived as well."

Bliss flushed with embarrassment, her mother had always told her not to jump to conclusions. "Oh ha, well I'm Bliss." She responded, accepting the hand shake. "So what's your power?" She asked.

Alex nodded. "I don't need it...but things happen if I don't use it..." he rubbed the back of his neck. "See..?" he held out his hand, an ice crystal growing in the shape of a dagger before it started crawling around his hand, making a coat of armor over his hand. When he closed his hand, the ice dissolved. He held the necklace in his other hand as he tried again. A small ice kitten was now sitting in his palm. "It's just a regulator." he smiled slightly.

Risa stared at her new roommate silently for a few moments before she turned and called over her shoulder.

"Down the road a good piece, it'll probably take us a good hour walk." She chirped as she headed for said road.

Status
Not open for further replies.