Wyvern High Academy for the Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rise felt the corners of her lips twitch up into a smirk. Those all did sound quite delightfully fun.

"It's only the first day, where I don't driving the teachers themselves bonkers, maybe we should try to keep peace with our peers a bit longer?" Rise pulled out a couple of hair ties from her pockets and went about putting her hair up in pigtails, childish, but she liked the look of it. "I counter your idea with an offer of sneaking off campus to scope out the town." She said, a playfully false challenge to her tone.

Blake didn't know how to answer that. She really did know how to cook, her mother taught her but she figured it wouldn't be right for a guy to say that. "A little." Was her response instead. "Just a few dishes." She surveyed the food, everything did look so good.

Ryan shrugged and turned away. Realizing that the conversation was most likely over. It was no skin off her back. She didn't like conversation anyway. She wondered about Riley. Who was at that moment taking a test in his class at that moment. Growing more frustrated by the minute. He hoped that Ryan was doing better than he was.

Kaz wandered around campus wondering where the hell dorm room #187 was. he had been dropped off in the office around 3 hours ago and be told where to take his bags and who his room mate was going to be. he had forgotten his rommmates name but he had retained the number of the dorm room and had spent the entirety of his tim of campus looking for the room. 'this campus is freaking huge!!!!!!' he thought as he absently looked around and bumped into people apologizing profusely. 'i wonder how long it took to build this whole school.' finally after wandering around for five more hours he found the room "thank god!" he exclaimed. he knocked on the door. no one gave him a key

"What a rough welcoming.. " He thought to himself after he took up the papers that said he has been accepted in. He took a quick look at the papers and found the number of his assigned room. "Excuse me, mind telling me where is the location of the room 187? " He asked politely the person sitting behind a table giving out keys. "Just make your way down this hall- " He pointed the direction. "When you get to the end of it, climb the stairs to the 13th floor. "Thanks a lot. " He said bowing thankfully and slowly making his way to his room. On the way there he was drawn in by the decoration of the halls. The place was decorated with various pictures with strange shapes and ornaments, whole place was light up brightly by the amazingly huge crystal chandelier. He studied it all thoroughly, when all of a sudden his gaze was diverted to a guy that bumped into him. "Yes.. ? " He said raising a brow and looking at the guy. "Oh.. I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. " The guy said rubbing the back of his head feeling embarrassed. "Its alright, we're all.. - " He cut himself off realizing that the guy already bolted off into the distance. He shrugged and continued his way towards his room. 'Only 12 more.. ' He thought to himself after finally finishing the 1st floor. It was quite a huge place indeed and it took him non less than an hour to finally make his way to the room after bumping, pushing, waiting for people in his way. It was a packed house in here, so many people came to this school it surprised him.

He found the door near the end of the hallway. Dropping his luggage he first took a knock to check if anyone was there. After a while of nobody opening the door he took up the key and put it into the keyhole and twisted it, he unlocked the door. 'Hmm.. guess I'm the first one here then. ' He thought to himself as he entered the room and closed the doors. It wasn't really that huge of a room compared to how big of a place the housing building was. But the decoration looked quite rich. It had two beds, a small bathroom and a small kitchen, also a balcony. But its nothing that bothered him, he was used to even smaller and cheaper things. He dropped his luggage and stepped out on the balcony and took in the scenery. It was so beautiful here and so peaceful. The backyard garden was full of freshly smelling cherry blossoms which looked incredible, it also had a lot of ponds and nice bushy trees with benches underneath them. He stepped in and unpacked. Another hour slowly passed and his roommate didn't show up yet. His 1st day wasn't filled with any classes much to his surprise so he took off the garden behind their school to wait off a bit until his roommate shows up. He was making his way down when.. "Oh sorry! " Again the same guy that bumped into him earlier today did it again. He smirked and shook his head. "Its alright. " And same as before, the guy bolted off within an instant. 'What a silly fellow' he thought to himself. After staying in the garden for a bit he took a yawn. He was getting sleepy.. and no wonder, the whole setup was made up to make a man feel as relaxed as possible. He stayed a bit more furthering his meditation when a harsh wind blew against him. He felt a slight shiver as it was getting colder. 'Time for me to get in I guess.. ' he thought and slowly made his way back up. As he got up to their floor in the distance he could see a guy waiting in front of the door. 'Must be my roommate. ' He made his way towards him and when he got in a little closer he realized that its the same guy he has been bumping into the whole morning. He gave him a slight pat on the shoulder and put his hand out gesturing a handshake - "Maximilian, or just Max, nice to meet you. " he said politely while with his other hand he unlocked the door. "Guess you are my roommate then. "

Lke took a long drag as he considered the situation. Shrugging, he released it, taking a tboughful pose for the rest of class. He seemed to be stuck in tbought.

Kaz looked at his hand for quite a long time before even doing anything. he shook it quickly and muttered an almost silent "Im Kaz." he stood staring at the door. he hated first impressions he always got nervous. he was sure something was wrong with his demeanor or his jacket or something that would make this person hate him as much as everyone else did. "would you please" he said quitely "open the door for me so i can unpack my bag?"

Smilingly he shook his hand and opened the door. He couldn't help but notice how nervous this person was, it was rather silly. "Here you go. " The smile never leaving his face, trying to encourage him a bit as he noticed how insecure the guy actually was. "Go on in, you can pick the bed you want. I still didn't decide which one to take. " He stepped in and found his way to the kitchen, rummaging it for some food. Little to his surprise, there was no food in there. 'I guess they couldn't be bothered to equip every room with food. ' He shrugged and let out a sigh as he felt his stomach growl.

Remi noticed the zombie conversation stop. She could only giggled some more. She pushed up her glasses and looked directly forward at the teacher who was being to write something on the board. It must have been some spells for bringing the dead or something. Remi took her notebook and began to sketch something on the white paper.

Kaz smiled at his roommate "thank you!" he rushed in and threw his bag on the bed closest to the window. he heard his roommate in the kitchen, which made him remember that he hadnt eaten all day. his stomach growled loudly."uugggh" he groaned as he flopped on the bed 'how could i forget to eat this whole time?!' "i dont suppose they gave us any food?"

"No problem. " He returned the smile and felt pleased that he saw him happy for the first time and not nervous about something. His stomach growled furiously again almost in sync with Kazes. He rubbed his head and looked at him.. "No.. they actually didn't. I guess we gotta head down to the cafeteria? " He closed the last cupboard he was searching through. "I guess I'll go do that, I'm anxious to meet new people there. You care to join? "

"i guess ill go with you" Kaz said getting off of the bed and walking over to the door 'i just hope everyone here is as nice as this guy is..........i wonder if they have tacos here' kaz realized he had been spacing out for awhile."ummmmm ready when you are......." 'man im hungry'

Alex nodded. "Okay. Maybe we could work on our skills together?" The words slipped out before he knew it and his hands tightened on the tray. Why the heck did I just SAY THAT ALOUD TO HIM??? He thought to himself.

Alia thought about it a moment and smiled. "Sounds nice...I like your offer better."

Risa beamed before bouncing off of her bed and throwing her sling bag around her shoulders.

"So, down the tree? or out the door?" She asked the other woman in the room. "Also, if the red isn't contacts, did you dye your hair blonde?" She asked, wondering of the other woman was maybe an albino.

Alia stood, walking over. "Yes..I did." she said. "It was originally black.." she walked to the window with those words. "Let's take the window..more fun." her smile widened.

Akio came near Luke's ear and said "What do you think the teacher for necromancy is like?"

"Alright then, lets go. " He opened up the door and waited for Kaz to get out before he could lock them. He wouldn't risk them getting robbed, you can never be too safe. They walked down the hallway and when they got to a staircase he stopped to look at the map that was framed on the wall. "So.. we just gotta go this way.. " His eyes studied out the map and remembered the path, luckily to them it wasn't too far away. "Come on. " He said making his way downwards. After a bit of walking they found the cafeteria. He went in and saw the long queue. Looks like they weren't the only one hungry. "Oh well.. shall we wait or.. ? " He turned around to Kaz and smiled.

Blake paused for moment. "Work together....I guess we could." She replied though she wasn't sure if it would turn out okay. It wasn't a good thing to get your roommate not to like you though.

Alex blinked. He..he just said it might be okay... Alex nodded, mustering up a smile. "Cool..We'll find some time later."

"Yeah sure." She said back. "I'm going to get something to eat now that some people have gone." She walked over and grabbed a plate. She began to put some food on it. "Do you want to eat with me?" She asked, unsure why she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.