Wyvern High Academy for the Gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, maybe." Blake said. "It might be kind of fun." She said. She looked out one of the large windows in the hallway. Even the outside of this school was amazing. There were full growing trees and gardens. It looked like one of those fancy rich people schools. She could see others still outside. It also looked like someone who didn't pass test, much have been a human.

Remi looked around some more. She found a desk near some people who were taking and something about a desk being shook or lifted, she wasn't really paying attention. She sat down and observed the other people in the class.

Alex nodded, smiling slightly. Blake seemed..nice. "Okay..We can talk about it later." he smiled, looking around a little. "There are a lot of people.." he crossed his arms, trying to be smaller.

"Yeah. I guess a lot of people want to be in this school." She commented. "It's nice and suppose to be very good. At least that's what I heard." She looked around some more. "I think it's going to be hard to get used to."

(Sorry I haven't replied much lately.)
Ryan saw a blonde girl in her class. Not someone she would expect to see in Necromancy 101 but who was she to judge. She waited until the class filled up, then listened to the teacher speak. When it came time to do a summoning. She put her hand up first, but sighed as the teacher picked another student. She just sat quietly the rest of class.

Riley nodded to his new roommate. "Nice to meet you. I gotta get off to class though." With that he hurried from his room and headed for class. He reread his schedule, then darted off in the direction of his classroom.

Alex nodded slightly. "I guess...I don't really like strangers.." he said, his head tucked down and his arms crossed tight. He was very nervous, but didn't realize how obvious that seemed.

Risa glanced over at the blonde.

"Well that depends on what you had in mind..." Anything was better than class. She shoved her schedule back into her bag and swung around to face the other girl, one eyebrow raised in interest.

Alia smirked. "Well...we could cause some havoc in the hallways..or just mess with the teachers until they think they've gone crazy." she said, leaning on the wall. "We could prank some of the other students."

Blake nodded. "I know what you mean." She said to Alex. "I'm not a big fan of strangers or crowds." She continued on with walking checking out everything that was happening, students everywhere. She didn't feel comfortable about it really.

Luke smiled and nodded to the other newcommers. "So, who all is going to get anything out of this other then undead fighting knowledge and maybe the ability to help me an my friends here throw a end of semester zombie dance party?"

Ryan looked to the one who spoke of a Zombie party. She rolled her eyes. "Some of us are actually in this class to sharpen their abilities. Not to have a party. I doubt this class is going to be a class that you can just sleep through." She wrinkled her nose and looked toward the front of the classroom.

"Well, unless you are planning to be a nercomancer, the most I can see getting out of this class is how to kill things other then zombies and liches, like skeletons, and the best ways to detct necrotic energy. Maybe some round about healing by pushing death energy away, but thats really about it." the lightly puffing student replied. "Besides, I never said anything about sleeping."

Alex shifted, walking up beside Blake instead of following her. He knew his girlish appearance was working so far..despite his small slip up earlier. "Y-yeah.."

"Well one of my abilities happens to be centered around necromancy. I can call upon the dead, I can communicate with them and I can also become noncorporeal if I had my brother rhere.

Blake nodded. "Well, I think we should check out the cafeteria. I heard it's got a lot to choose from, much better than regular." She began to head into the direction that would take them there.

Remi could hear the conversation those people were having about zombies, she laughed a bit.

Alex nodded slightly. "Ok-kay.." he followed her, careful to watch out and not touch anyone else.

Akio siting near Luke he could hear everything Luke was saying to a girl about necromancy and zombies party which quite amused him as he was reading war and peace( magic education).

Blake made her was to the cafeteria. Since they were living there they had a lot to choose from, even for different times of the day. "At least we get to have nice food. Some places the food is terrible." She said trying to make conversation.

"Fair enough. Just don't see why all of us have to take it. Beyond the aformentioned joking party, I learned quickly that I have little ability with the stuff. Not knocking it, just.....leaves me stumped." The battlemage aid, as if trying to avoid something sensitive while avoiding issues with his classmate.

Alex nodded, following her and looking over the food. "Better than what I can even make.." he chuckled little to himself before speaking aloud again. "I'm not the best cook...you, Blake?"

Corrie sat in the back of the class, her head tilted downward at her desk. She was sketching snowflakes on the sheet of paper that sat on there, the swirling pattern they seemed to be dancing in making her a bit dizzy, her hand moving swiftly across the paper without her making the conscious decision. To anyone who happened to look over, the small girl would look completely uninterested in the lesson they were being given. But in truth, she was paying more attention to her classes now than she ever had before. She wanted to learn to control herself, and that was what she planned on doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.