Wyvern High Academy for the Gifted Sign-ups and OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...let's just stick all three of them in a room XD

Who's Stan? Where did this Stan come from!?!? :P

lol...I'M STAN!!!! Jk, jk, though that would be awesome to have that name.

Haha. No need for apologies though we can have our fun can't we. I had a friend whose name was Stan he had a twin named Bob. I don't see them anymore though.

lol..bob and stan? woah..I WANTS TO MEETS THEM!! haha, jk., I'd probably back into a dark corner and be all like "....." lol

I think they would still talk to you. Their nice and friendly like that. :P

Hey, whoa wait! When did this start? I thought you were still gathering characters! I didn't know - how do I come in? - wah!

Whoops. Okay, just make your first replay as you taking the test and then getting accepted like the rest of us did. I was wondering where you went. :)

I didn't go anywhere. I didn't know this started! I'll give it my best then...

Name: Akio Teshima
Personality: Akio only says a few words to people he doesn't know or trust but once you get to know and gain his trust he is a very intelligent person(knows a lot of subjects), he loves animals cats, dogs,etc( he also won't eat any kind of meat), he is very kind to people who he trusts, and he is a clean freak( but he will hold that inside of him in public).
Reason for attending: He wants to improve his ability and wants to learn more in the field of magic.
Ability: Akio has the ability to control the ground(ex: make a wall from the ground).
Dorm room number:101
Extra info: He always seem to be wearing a scarf for some unknown reason. Also he will never talk about his life to anyone.
Looks:<----- He looks the same as my profile picture( dark hair, blue eyes).

Okay, accepted just go right ahead and join in. We all start with a magic exam.

I would like to ask if this is still open to new characters. I have one or two in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.