Wyvern High Academy for the Gifted Sign-ups and OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...let's just stick all three of them in a room XD

Who's Stan? Where did this Stan come from!?!? :P

lol...I'M STAN!!!! Jk, jk, though that would be awesome to have that name.

Haha. No need for apologies though we can have our fun can't we. I had a friend whose name was Stan he had a twin named Bob. I don't see them anymore though.

lol..bob and stan? woah..I WANTS TO MEETS THEM!! haha, jk., I'd probably back into a dark corner and be all like "....." lol

I think they would still talk to you. Their nice and friendly like that. :P

Hey, whoa wait! When did this start? I thought you were still gathering characters! I didn't know - how do I come in? - wah!

Whoops. Okay, just make your first replay as you taking the test and then getting accepted like the rest of us did. I was wondering where you went. :)

I didn't go anywhere. I didn't know this started! I'll give it my best then...

Name: Akio Teshima
Personality: Akio only says a few words to people he doesn't know or trust but once you get to know and gain his trust he is a very intelligent person(knows a lot of subjects), he loves animals cats, dogs,etc( he also won't eat any kind of meat), he is very kind to people who he trusts, and he is a clean freak( but he will hold that inside of him in public).
Reason for attending: He wants to improve his ability and wants to learn more in the field of magic.
Ability: Akio has the ability to control the ground(ex: make a wall from the ground).
Dorm room number:101
Extra info: He always seem to be wearing a scarf for some unknown reason. Also he will never talk about his life to anyone.
Looks:<----- He looks the same as my profile picture( dark hair, blue eyes).

Okay, accepted just go right ahead and join in. We all start with a magic exam.

I would like to ask if this is still open to new characters. I have one or two in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.