Wyvern High Academy for the Gifted Sign-ups and OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol XD that would be funny, but idk how Akio would react

Wow I never expected thing to get this far early in the story.

Name:
Cordelia "Corrie" Bennett
Personality:
Well, Corrie is about as cold as her powers. She doesn't like getting close to anyone, doesn't like showing weakness. Most of the time, she'll just seem indifferent. But if you persist, if you're nice to her or she takes a liking to you, she can be cruel and crazily sarcastic. She's a very bright girl, and learns very quickly, but that intelligence is spent mostly on reading confusing books in her room.
Reason for attending:
She needs to control her powers. She doesn't want anything like what happened to her brother to ever happen again.
Ability:
Corrie can control ice. It sounds quite boring, but over the years she's learned to perfect it to the point of scary. Not only can she move ice, snow or cold winds, but she can cause it to form, without any seeming difficulty.
Dorm room number:
You can pick whatever number needed for someone to have a roommate ^^
Extra info:
When they found out about her powers, Corrie's parents got scared and kicked her out. Her older brother took care of her for a while, until finally, one day, she couldn't control her powers. She got angry at him, and shot a spear of ice at him.
Looks:
Corrie is a small, thin girl- only about 5'3", and weighing in at around 95 lbs. She has choppy white hair that reaches just past her shoulder blades, and freckles that dot the surface of her nose and shoulders. She has a defined face, her features soft, but not so severe as to look older than she is. In fact, she's a very pretty girl- what people find most striking is her eyes. They're an incredibly sharp blue, to the point of looking like contacts, with no trace of any other colour.

Okay accepted. You can have room 455.

What the hell? Do you people do everything over the weekend? I can't keep up! Sorry to say, but this might mean I'll have to back out of this. Hate that! I've never backed out of an RP before! And what classes would I have anyway?

I...I sorry... ;-; Ze weekend is my fwee time... I SORRIES...

No, seriously, Didn't mean to leave ya. I think you'd have Necromancy 101 (required class for all newcomers I think) and the rest would be based on your abilities.

I don't know I just have kind of been making up classes that sound witch like. Haha. If you need to back out that's okay but you don't have to worry about not posting that much if you want to say. It's okay, I won't even be on as much with the holidays and everything. It's up to you though.

Why don't we have everyone in the same core(important) classes and then they can pick what ever side classes that fits their powers.

Necromancy
Control of Powers (COP)
Manipulation of Objects/Elements (MOE/MOO)
History of Magic

Those should be the core classes?

Hopefully, you're still accepting. (:

Name: Maximilian (Max) Cobain (Dunno if it makes sense for him to have a last name, since he was adopted. You can just read further down about it. Still put it there just in case. )
Personality: Pretty much a calm and considerate person. Takes a lot to get him infuriated, a trait he gained while spending a lot of time meditating.. but still he is a young person and has a lot to learn.
Reason for attending: He seeks to hone his skills and expand his knowledge.
Ability: He uses magic to empower his physical abilities, such as sacrificing a bit of his strength for speed and vice versa. To further extend the power of the skill he wields a katana.
Dorm room number: 187
Extra info: Max spent his time staying in the monastery of the town he was born in, considering he was left there while he was still a baby. They raised him and when he was able enough he started helping them, thats when he discovered his talent. The monks there helped him further develop his talent, training him in martial arts, giving him various tests, making him undergo trials which were sometimes lethal. After one of the trials he decided he'll join a school and further expand his knowledge of his ability. He looks to find true balance and fully hone his skill to the point where he didn't have to sacrifice anything to gain on his ability.
Looks:
093.jpg

Last edited:
Those classes are fine and any others you can randomly come up with are fine.

Yeah, we're still accepting. Meaning....da...da...da..you're accepted. I don't think we have a room open so you can just pick any you want.

Yay!!!^-^
If any of those classes needs explanations, let me know o.o

Alright thanks alot, guess I should wait for a roommate before I first post or should I just jump in?

You can just jump in, the room doesn't matter right now.

I'm sorry, I just can't keep up. I like faster-paced RPs, but I like them to be fast when I can actually reply. Please let me be the first to know the next time you do another fantasy though, okay? It's not for lack of interest but for inability to keep pace. I'm sorry, but I can't continue.

As Jae said...It's fine if you can't keep up, we understand.

And yes it's still open.

Name: Kaz greene
Personality:shy at first, doesnt like to talk to strangers but when you get to know him he is actually very energetic and obnoxious.
Reason for attending: accidental. was tricked into attending by his parents(who think he is a freak)
Ability: healing magic, more specifically empathy, meaning he can take the injuries and pain of others and inflict them upon himself. he can also channel the emotions of other people, mostly when he doesnt want too
Dorm room number:wherever is open i guess......
Extra info: Kaz usually thinks highly of everyone but himself. will put his life on the line for his friends
Looks:mage rp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.