Wyvern High Academy for the Gifted Sign-ups and OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Lucas Moriarity
Personality: Loyal, playfully flirtatious, actively friendly, but does his best to not step over any boundries without permission. Has no real preference beyond cute. Does what he can to stay calm and cool headed, though even he has his buttons.
Reason For Attending: Wanting to hone his skills, maybe become a mercenary or body guard some day.
Ability: Hard Light generation. He can generate and contol a special wavelength of light, generally producing armor or weapons. Similar ro the omniblade and holo/tech armor from Mass Effect 3, only he can acually hold the blades and oter weapons. Usually makes knives, a long sword or two, or a bow and arrows. Constructs can only last so long away from him without specific focus.
Dorm Room: 101
Extra Info: Luke is a Taoist agnostic. He isn't even sure how that works some days. Also has a penent that is very important to him, even though it does not loo like much. He is also a fan of hockey, martial arts, and soccer, even tbough he only participates in the last two regularly. May have something to smoke, usually his family secret recipe cocoa cigs. (Less downsides, more tasty.)
Looks: Rust brown, perpetually mussy in a rougish way hair, and gunsteel blue eys. Luke stands around 6'0 and is lithe, his frame almost lanky. His preferred outfit being a trilby or fedora, short sleeved button up, and vest, sometimes complimented with a loose tie with jeans ans sturdy buckle up boots. May have a couple of tattoos, but is not one for showing off, so what they are is currently unknown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Room 101 needs a roommate, you can go there.

Good to know. Also, I have noticed I am so far playing the only real outgoing one, to my limited remebered knowledge.

Also, making sure I am accepted before postng my entrance.

I'm pretty sure you're accepted ^-^ I say you are. If ScarletNova says no...well eh. I don't think she will, in fact, I highly doubt it. So you're accepted ^-^
And yes, I think you are, though if he bumps into Alia, they might be friends...She's pretty outgoing and jokish once she becomes friends with people, though she has a dark humor

Oh, haha. Yeah of course you're accepted. :)

Name: Erin Ford

Personality: Erin is laid back and calm, and although she isn't shy, she would rather watch people interact than interact. She doesn't like to be alone; she will first find a group to study, and then will proceed to watch them. Nothing is a big deal to Erin, and she has a tendency to take things too lightly, which often leads to her inadvertently insulting someone with a quip or a silly action when she underestimates how serious they will take her joke. There are deeper explanations to why she takes everything so lightly. So, in summary: chill, playful, quiet but likes groups, can be insensitive.

Reason for attending: Her parents don't quite understand what went wrong with Erin. Her two older siblings and three younger siblings are all very unique, driven, and gifted. They wanted Erin to get with the program on developing a real talent.

Ability: Energy Magic
Energy block-- she can halt a person's ability to produce magic by sapping their energy. She can't use it; she just holds it.
Amplify-- She can also give that energy away, though in lesser amounts.
The limits to these: She can only hold a certain amount of energy, she can only sap one person's energy at a time, and it actually wears her out to take energy. To hold it in takes effort, and if she holds too much in and refuses to let it out, I forgot to finish this sentence before editting. I really don't know what happens, yet, but it isn't good. It isn't destructive, but can damage her.

Dorm room number: On the roof. JK; 455? I don't care. Place her wherever.

Extra info: She likes carrots a little too much.

Looks: Erin is short, with an average build. She has short, thick, light brown hair and dark brown eyes, looks very childlike. Face shape is round, not fat, and hair is smooth. Overall, unremarkable.

Accepted too!

What ever room you like.

Gotcha. Posted Erin's introduction. I have lost my touch, I believe. I wasn't sure how to bring her to interact with others just yet; I'll give it time.

Don't worry everything will work out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.