Wyvern High Academy for the Gifted Sign-ups and OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question: should the dorm rooms have some sort of magical shield, so the characters can't just sneak into one another's room? I know mine would try.

Hmm, I haven't thought about it. Though I feel like it might be more entertaining if the students could sneak in. Perhaps there would be a barrier yet it's easy to break or get through. There are a lot of characters who have secrets, that's why history is missing from the list. It might make it much more interesting. ;)

Name: Brandon Lux
Personality: Brandon is the light hearted class clown. He never takes anything serious and is always cracking jokes or pulling pranks.
Reason for attending: To further develop his powers and have some fun along the way.
Ability: Shape shifting- Brandon can change his body into almost any Animal or material.
Room number: 113
Looks: Brandon is a small boy, standing only 5' 5", with grey eyes. His most notable feature is his naturally neon green hair. When hes not at class in his uniform he can be found lounging, and usually napping, in cargo shorts and Hawaiian shirts.

How about only students who want the barrier, have it IF they can make it themselves?

Travis you're accepted. Yeah, good idea Jae. :)

Name: Alia Tres
Personality: Cold, harsh, yet once you get to know her, she acts like a lost puppy and she's very affectionate
Reason for attending: She can't attend another school, because they're all human schools who want to hunt her down
Ability: Shadow manipulation
Dorm room number: 421 (no worries silver ;) our plan in action!)
Extra info: She's a demon
Looks: [spoili]
Dark+Anime+Girl+With+Demon+Eyes.jpg
[/spoili]

Reactions: Silver
It seems that the people who decide the living arrangements at this school are not so good. ;) I thought this might be interesting.

Name: Remi Sage
Personality: The opposite of what she looks. She has a temper and is forceful. This means if you get her upset she'll probably blow you up. Don't worry you won't really get hurt.However she usually is a very upbeat person.
Reason for attending: Her parents sent her, not to better her abilities, but to lower her temper.
Ability:
-Anything she draws can come to life, even if she just draws it in the air.
-Can explode things
Dorm room number: 113 (Boy are her and Brandon going to be shocked when they realize the mess up)
Extra info: Seen as fragile and weak.
Looks: Remi is short and thin. She has very long black hair that is usually in two large braids. She has blue eyes and glasses. She usually will wear the uniform but if not she's probably in a dress.

Okay, next thing. I am going to get this RP started. I will make the thread and you all can post when you get the chance. I will also put the link to the RP on this post after making it.
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/wyvern-high-academy-for-the-gifted.37159/

Last edited:
I hope that one is still able to join in on this! :)

Name: Cecilia Crawford
Personality: Kind and gentle, but due to being rather quiet, she might come off as a loner.
Reason for attending: She wants to become better at controlling her abilities.
Ability: Wind magic, she can summon winds in order to fight, her most known ability is "Wind blades" being small gusts of wind that she shoot towards her enemies and who are sharp like the sharpest of blades and if she manages to channel the incantation for her wind blades, the ability becomes stronger and turns into "Arrivederci" which is a small whirlwind with the wind blades.
Dorm room number: 421.
Extra info: Cecilia loves to sit and play with a passing breeze, often causing it to change direction in order to tease those that are perhaps walking past her and that are whispering something among themselves.
Looks:
beautiful-rain-girls-girl-with-blue-hair-fantasy-d-for-257623.jpg

Hey Dark Jae, isn't shadow manipulation kind of like my character's power? Might be cool to have a battle of the shadows, but just asking.

It is slightly the same, only Alie cannot become a shadow, but she can control certain shadows. hehe...I think a Battle of the Shadows would be cool ^-^

Morywin you can join, you'll just have to have no roommate unless someone else shows up. :)

I thought Silver had 421 or an I completely mistaken? o_o Well, in any case, I will post an emote during morning here, am soo tired after today. Thanks for accepting me!^^<3

Last edited by a moderator:
Silver and I are sharing 421 already.. I have 2 characters

Yes, Though if you want you can be without a roommate or make it three people. It's up to you guys.

Oh! I had forgotten about that! So sorry! Well, for me it's either way, I can change the room number if Silver and you want to be the 2 in the room. ^^... Oh right, I was supposed to go to sleep... Damn curiosity of mine! *flies off*

I don't mind having a 3 person dorm ^-^ That gives Alia a chance to be more of herself, instead of trying to act so normal..hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.