Wyndamir: The Requiro Stone (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can work with that. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Okay, so I added some more. Hopefully, people will post now. You're character can help fight or whatever you want.

Anyone else is free to say that the Nymphs were all beaten in their next post, if they like. It doesn't have to be me.

Name: Reon /Leiagh Blazona
Race: Arch angel/Human prophet
Ability/magic: Reon can create weapons from almost thin air, while being able to control the elements of ice and electricity, he uses the weapons he creates as wings by connecting them to his back with lightning/Leiagh has immense speed, and is an expert dual wielder with two long swords, and uses a holy energy as either a weapon or to heal, healing doesn't work on dark beings
Weapon(s): the weapons he creates/two durable long swords made of a type of steel named cold steel
Personality: He is the arch angel for Leiagh, and has been since she was born, so he doesn't really talk much unless if he is being talked to or feels the need to say something/Is a kind woman and is caring, she does it all in the name of the god Olan, the god of life. When something is to endanger her she gets serious about what is going on and fights back if need be
Bio/History: Reon was just a regular angel for Olan, but one day he was promoted to arch angel and suddenly assigned to protect Leiagh Blazona after she was born. He watched Leiagh more often as she grew older, and when it was the right time, he appeared before her. She was eighteen at the time, and he advised her to take this chance to help others in the name of Olan. Since she took that offer up, he has been by her side./Leiagh was an abnormal girl, she did things most girls wouldn't normally do as children, play with weapons and practice magic. Well the magic she practiced, wasn't real. As she grew older, Leiagh encountered her arch angel, Reon. Then she accepted his offer to help others in need. When she heard of the Requiro Stone, she wanted to acquire it to make a wish for all beings.
Extra Info: Reon can speak a dead language that has not been used for centuries, but only in his prayers to Olan, or when he is summoning a weapon/Leiagh has a scar over her left eye, she was able to heal the eye, but not the scar
Looks:
leiagh.jpg Leiagh without armor
weapon master.jpg Reon without aromor
Armor.full.738616.jpg
Reon and Leiagh's armor

Last edited by a moderator:
You're accepted.

thanks, could i also be told what's currently going on please, that way i know how to start

Yeah. Everyone's in Avaton. They were in a tavern, then a demon attack. She just left, but she still has her Nymphs flying around. But anyone can say in their post that the Nymphs are finished off now.

What do you guy think of my new look fir Nocturne? I figured I'd make him look more "Solid" than he seemed before, that way it seemed a little more feesable that he could touch things and interact with the environment.

He looks good.

Also, I will post a reply soon. I just want to give it some time to see if anyone else will.

I'll try to get a post in tomorrow.

i am going to create a new character, is it alright if he is a humanoid alien that lost his use of technology and looking for a way to get back to his home

thank you
its one of my own characters i have been working on for a long time

Name: Karum Bloodlight
Race: Genomian Alien/unknown
Ability/magic: can turn his limbs into weapons and can create weapons for other's to use, he also has an organ that can allow him to use his blood, a dead being/creatures blood, or even an alive being/creatures blood as a weapon or he can kill them with it (The blood power is forbidden to use unless if needed to survive
Weapon(s): the weapons he turns his limbs into, weapons he can create, or blood
Personality: One of the most dangerous of the Genomian MVB list (Most Violent Beings) he has been known as an elite killer. He has a temper that can get the best of him and when he is not with his team he can do more damage than helping. He does however have a soft side and tries to keep in that emotional state as best as he can.
Bio/History: Karum Bloodlight is from an ancient race of an alien species of Genomians that have been living on the Planet Genoma for tens of thousands of years, once known as the BloodRunners. The blood Runners were just the beginning of the Bloodlights when one of the leaders died and a confrontation began then the two main contributors to the confrontation split off creating the Clan of Bloodlights and the Order of Blood Knights, leaving the BloodRunners to slowly become extinct. Karum comes in as a half breed BloodRunner at this point in time, even though most half breeds weren't aloud, Rikon, the leader of the Clan of Bloodlights had previously gotten the BloodRunners to accept a half breed child into the group of BloodRunners. Not a single member could figure out what the other species of alien was that had helped create Karum. So as Karum grew into the world the confrontation began and Karum chose the Bloodlights. During a time of war between the Bloodlights and Blood Knights Karum was knocked out cold by an enemy and was tossed into an escape pod on a ship that was around the orbit of the planet. Well the calculation of the escape pods choice of where to "escape" had sent him here to Wyndamir, between the towns of Florencia and Avaton
Extra Info: Genomians can change their size due to the gravity situation, so Karum is not his original size, he is more of a human height just a little taller, somewhere around 7'4" is his current height. His other alien ancestry gives him some reptilian skin on his arms, and his left eye is that of a snakes eye
Looks: Karum.jpg

Name: Heliona Richt
Race: Elf
Ability/magic: she was cursed to live out her days forever by a witch, she can die, but wakes up within the next few hours, alive and in good shape. She is able to control nature, that includes the four main elements
Weapon(s): she carries two swords made of unbreakable crystal, they are extremely rare, and were passed down through her family through generations. The swords were forged in a crystalline forge, giving the swords immense density and magical powers.
crystals.jpg
Personality: She is a very talkative person when she is around good people. she doesn't like it when people threaten her and raises one of the swords to anyone who threatens her. If she makes any kind of friends along the way, she will protect them, even if she can't save them.
Bio/History: When Heliona was a child, her mother had killed a witch that tried to kidnap her. Well that was a dangerous choice, because when in the witches dying breath she cursed Heliona, to live out her days to where she can die and come back to life, over and over again. Heliona had found this out when she was attacked and mauled to death by a bear. Her friend was with her at the time and was able to escape, as Heliona tried to fight the bear alone. Within a few hours after dying, the curse that was placed, revived her, and she walked back into Sia, her home village, without a scratch on her. that's when the story was revealed to her. She wanted the curse lifted, but she had no way to remove the curse, it was technically irremovable. Then Heliona heard of the Requiro stone after several agonizing deaths later.
Extra Info: She has a birth mark in the shape of an infinity symbol that was placed onto her from the curse, on the left cheek of her face. She has a talking ferret named Geo that can change into a large monster, known to her as it's Cursed Jin form
Looks: anime_girl_elf.jpg

Name: Geo

Race: Creature
Ability: Changes into his Cursed Jin form, senses heightened by 10, heightened strength, speed and agility, is able to speak many languages, the main one being English
Weapons: Claws, teeth, and his body to tackle with
Personality, has a massive hatred against demons, because of what the first ones he met did to him (Giving him the Cursed Jin form). He can be a jokester when he is calm and relaxed, and is sometimes a bit psychotic (side effect of the Cursed Jin form)
Bio/History: Geo was a young ferret, living in the wild for what had seemed years. Then he had been snatched by demons for experimental magic testing on animals. They were training him for what had seemed even more years, as they had given him concoctions of several different kinds of potions that had given him different abilities, mainly to enhance his strength, senses and more, plus the ability to speak. They taught him different languages, making him a kind of spy or assassin. He didn't know what all was going on until he had heard when one demon spoke to another. They had spoke about what the plans were for Geo, or also known as Test Subject GEOD which stood for, Gain.Entrance.Outcome.Death. Geo did not like this one bit, so he changed forms and broke out, right before he was supposed to get a special injection that would give him magical powers. He sometimes thinks that he should have waited a little longer, and wants to at least go back to gain that injection. But when he broke out he was chased all the way around the south west island. When he stopped on the outskirts of Shadowmor, that was when Heliona found him. Demons were coming again and Heliona protected him, killing the demons that tried to take him back.
Extra Info: Geo can have a bit more of a psychotic personality when he is in Cursed Jin form, and is more sneaky when in his normal form.
Geo's Looks: Normal From:Geo.jpg
Cursed Jin form: Cursed Jin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.