Wyndamir: The Requiro Stone (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! *claps hands together excitedly*

You guys are de bestest. :)

@GreatSalmon: Awwwwww! I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope everything gets resolved for you and I can't wait until you return!

Are we at risk of this rp dying, or is everyone just busy?

At the moment I can only check once in a while and give short anwsers but not not in the IC. later this week I'm less busy sorry if I hold something up.

Of course, of course. Life is ever filled with pressing matters. Just about any human on this earth has a schedule. Whether it be for pleasure or simply survival, we will always have activities to fill our time.

And as for your apology, it is most certainly not needed! This is a casual setting, and you're definitely not holding anything up. It is nice that you're able to get on the OOC forum once in a while though. I was starting to feel a bit lonesome. :)

P.s.
I work at a reservation office, and therefore I have A LOT of time to check Iwaku. So if I seem impatient, I don't mean to. I am just a pretty dedicated fellow when it comes to participation. I've had many a great rp pass me by before, and I try my best to make sure that doesn't happen anymore.

SO!
Just keep me posted guys! I think we have a really good thing going here, and I hope we'll be able to ride it out to the finish. :)

Reactions: loviebeest
Sorry guys, just been having a bit of writers block. I've been trying to come up with something to happen in the rp.

Same here, there isn't much I can do with Jiro right now. But I'm trying to come up with something.

Nicely done ScarletNova! *holds up a thumbs up* Totally bridged the gap with that post. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova
@Whispers_of_imagination you said you like character dept, right? I really like making up cultures just so you know that I'm going to trow a lot of selfmade shifter culture in this Rp. That way Eira get's some depth and it causes some fun suprises.

This is also a warning for all, if I go too far with my culture craziness say so. I really love to make it and am difficult to stop.

Also over that banding together, it is a good thing and I'm in for it. But most of the time bigger groups also have smaller groups in them. It's alright for that to happen right? Sorry if I'm a bit too late with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smaller groups are fine too.

Sorry the post isn't a lot, but wanted to give you guys something to work with. I haven't been able to be on that much, or for very long right now so it's hard to do large posts at the moment.

I think I'm going to do a little bit of volunteer plot building, if that's alright with the rest of the group. I have an uncanny knack for developing interesting plot additions and twists, especially considering I've just had a rather large amount of coffee and have enough energy to write several novels in a matter of a few seconds. :) I know all of you are really busy, but I'll try and develop the story a bit more so that we have even more options to branch out with.

QUESTION TO SCARLETNOVA! -
Would it be alright if I play the role of npc's in the world? Such as guards, a random patron in a tavern, a traveling merchant, etc....? My characters text is in green, as you all know already. I would use orange for the non-player characters, if you would allow me to do so. They won't be long post convo's, although that could easily be altered depending on the level of interaction the players deem acceptable. That way, it will make the experience feel more vivid and interactive. However, this is your roleplay, and thus, you call the shots. SO! Just lemme know what you think! *smiles and begins slurping coffee noisily*

Oh I guess I didn't tell any of you but I'm not strict on things. So, anyone can be a NPC when they want to be, gives people the chance to do more and leaves some surprise for others. Your also free to make up bad guys.

I just realized I have barely said anything in this OOC thread, my first post was literally on page 7. I don't even do that normally, guess I'm just slow. I also re read the entire thread, and it was funny reading the pairings and seeing Nocturne just be like "HA single fo' life"

@Nocturne997 Haha, it's cool man. I seriously didn't think Jiro would get paired up with anyone.

So...how is everyone?

Did we lose a lot of people?

Do I need to add more to the post I had made because no one has been posting in three weeks?

My guess, probably, Nocturne is waiting fir the whole thing to be over, so you won't hear much from him till then.

I actuallay had planned eira to meet nocturne in her sleep, or something like that. I just don't know how to plant that now. nahja let's try something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.