Wyndamir: The Requiro Stone (OOC/Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, looks like I will be able to post while I am here in Canada, just not nearly as often.

Alright, thanks for telling us.

and thank you for accepting my last character by the way, it's an interesting concept, being cursed to live forever and yet you die over and over again remembering each time you died and how painful it was

You're Welcome. Yeah, I thought it was interesting.

well there was the Greek god of fire that had that same curse given to him by Zeus for giving mortals back the gift of fire. However, I don't remember that Greek god's name

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I don't remember the name though either.

Well i made my post earlier it includes Minerva and also Jiro, just saying

I know, but I was going to wait for WhiteBane, since I was the one who just posted before yours.

Okay,wait a second.Does this supposed to be like one piece where pirates have been searching for the treasure?But this time a necklace that can grants wishes?If so,this gonna be a great,long fun rp.I can't wait to view this!

Sort of, but their not really pirates. They're just all looking for the stone (originally on a necklace) for the wish.

We lost a lot of characters from the beginning but then others came, so yeah it's going good.

Reactions: Slenderman
Just So Everyone Knows That If You Don't See Color On My Characters Dialogue It Is Because I Am Using My Smart Phone And is Very Glitchy Like Right Now On This Post

Ah, yes. We do need a reply from you to continue what was going on.

what i haven't had yet, is an extremely long battle. now that would be epic. Say that when the group gets back to town for a night's rest, Heliona pops up and Geo ends up trying to attack Azura. That could be the start of the fight or we could start right now possibly if Azura and Vera walk back to the center of town and Heliona and Geo end up in the same area. That situation could be a possibility, right?

Possibly, fights like that I think get hard to do because neither or us would like to lose it. I usually prefer to have fights against NPCs.

True, or a group of bandits comes to ransack the town while the the duo is fighting then they could have a common enemy and stop their petty fight to protect the town the bandits would obviously come from a different direction than azura and the others were.

That's a good possibility. It will all be after what's going on now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.