Status
Not open for further replies.
Yong Lee was quitr impressed and surprised when the other male suddenly pick him up in bridel style, soon ending up on his shoulder as Jeremy kept running away from the older hunter. He held onto the male witch until he was put down on the ground by said boy. He noticed his family and the other boy's family trapping the hunter. He could sense the anger in them. Yong Lee glanced back at Jeremy before nodding slowly in response. "Y-yeah.. I'm fine...." he whispered, eyes half-lidded. He was still tried, but was able to function his movements. The young fox slowly stood up.

The kitsunes family got their fighting stance ready, eyes flashinv yellow, orange, red, and green as they all growl in anger. "You're not getting your flightly hands on the witch boy. " the leader of pack stated, a dangerous aura surrounding her and her family. Momo stood closed to her brother, but still a bit inch near Felix. Yong Lee breathed out heavily as he hold onto Jeremy's hands. "Y-you gone too far, hunter... Enough is e-enough... Accept the fact that J-Jeremy doesn't love you anymore." He said, his own eyes flashing to a yellow. "Y-you kidnapped his brother, hold him hostage, threatened Jeremy and myself.... you're a very sick man..."

Kyrian listened to her words, rage filling him. They wouldn't give up Jeremy! Then, the bottom seemed to drop out of his stomach as he realized what the Alpha had actually said. "W-witch?" Kyrian asked to himself, looking over to Jeremy. Jeremy looked angry, but also proud. He shed his hoodie, revealing the shirt underneath. What was the most important thing were the coven tattoos on his arms, ones that matched the ones on the other witches there. Kyrian came to an even more startling conclusion as Jeremy had done all of the spells he had witnessed today. No one else had been around to do that much magic. "You....you..." Half of him was seething as everything that had happened was explained in a heartbeat. Jeremy had been afraid of him, so he had tried to break up with him so Kyrian didn't find out and kill him for his magic. The other half though was still in love with him, and shit, they warred with each other. He caught sight of Yong Lee's hand intertwine with Jeremy's, and that was when he broke. He couldn't hurt Jeremy, but he could definitely still hurt the kitsune. Fast as lightning, he pulled out a knife and aimed quickly before throwing it at Yong Lee. He would get his hands on Jeremy somehow, and he had no idea what he would do to him.

Yong Lee's, as well as some of the other kitsunes, eyes widened slightly at the sight of the coven tattoos on his arms. The young fox smiled briefy before glancing over at the madly in love hunter. His brown eyes caught something shiny in the distance when the hunter pulled out something. Yong Lee gasped softly before letting go of Jeremy's hand. The kinfe was supposed to be aim at the kistune, but it was aiminb straight at Jeremy's little brother, Felix. Before the knife even reach the young witch, a loud cry was heard around him and the area. Yong Lee covered the boy with his body, the knife stabbing the kitsune's front body, missing his heart though. "Yong Lee!" Both his parents and little sister screamed his name as they see the fox fall to the ground. His chest was starting to bleed, but Yong Lee groaned painfully as he reached and pulled out the knife, grtitting his teeth. His body couldn't take it anymore, it grew more weak and result in shifting into a fox, his fur stained with blood. Yong Lee was breathing heavy and his eyes were closed, his heart beat pounding against his ears.

Kyrian backed away from the group, starting to laugh uncontrollably as his mind started to go to war with his heart over Jeremy Holt. He turned, and ran away, knowing he couldn't fight the witches and the shifters while they were like this. Soon, his laughter faded as he left the area. Then, he finally stopped laughing as he started to go over what happened in his mind. He needed a place to stay since his base was compromised. Then, he would think about Jerem Holt, his love, the witch. Those two facts were making him insane.

Jeremy was about to go after Kyrian and beat his face in when he heard a sickening thud sound. His heart lurched as he spun around to reveal a bloody Yong Lee. He rushed over to the fox shifter, panicking at the sight of his fiancee bleeding. "Move!" THe healer of his coven shoved his way to Yong Lee's side. "Jeremy, I need your help. I need you to put pressure on the wound. Dammit, never pull out the knife." Jeremy nodded, using his sweater as a makeshift bandage before burning the last of his magic on the barest of wards to keep the blood from spilling out. Soon, the healer went to work, rubbing his hands together and placing them around the spot that Jeremy was pressing down on. His eyes started to glow as the magic poured out of him, going into Yong Lee's body.

(So who's going to go after Yong Lee? I just want them to have an army that Jeremy smashes through because for the first time ever he's super pissed and has full maximum power. Darker Jeremy for the win. It's well-known that witches and power do involve some bits of darkness.)

《Well, then it could be leader of another pack? Bit like, werewolves? They could be after Yong Lee, and probably team up with Kry to help them get their love ones back?》

The rest of the kistunes gathered around the two witches and their beloved member. They did not stand too close as they don't want to interrupt what they were doing to heal the young fox. The mothers had tears strolling down their cheeks as well as Momo, who clinged to one of her mother's legs. The sight of her bleeding brother got her completely terrified. Everyone stood quietly, their own heart beating as they prayed for the fox shifter to be heal right. "His body won't turn back to his human form until he is well rest." Whispered one of the mothers, a frown on her features. "But it won't be easy. He needa to rest for at least two to three days." Replied the other motheroom. Both women spoke to them quietly before making their way out of the crowd to speak more about their son's conditions. Yong Lee let out a small whine as he felt the pressure on his wound, struggling weakly to get out of their grips, but soon kept still as he noticed what they were doing. The fox was able to feel comfortable in his position after smelling the scent of his lover's sweater.

"It'll be ok. He's healing quite nicely." The healer commented, showing how the wound was closing. He was somewhat familiar with shifter healing, and did know that fact. Once Yong Lee was as healed as was magically possible, the healer stood up, addressing the pack as a whole. "He'll be fine. Somebody should take him. He does need rest. I recommend three days of bed rest and soup to eat, just to ensure that he's a hundred percent. Though we should all hustle. That hunter makes me nervous. Jeremy softly hugged Yong Lee, giving him a kiss on his foxy forehead before running off with his coven. Now that Yong Lee was safe, he could feel the exhaustion come over him, as well as the shame. This only happened because of him. Yong Lee almost died, and it was all of his fault. Then, there was the wave of anger that surprised him. This was also Kyr's fault. The monster kidnapped his family, and almost killed Yong Lee. If anyone deserved his hatred, it was the hunter.

The whole pack, especially both mothers, nodded in understanding as they witnessed their member get fully healed. One of the mothers let out a sigh of relief. A smile crossed her face as she watched how Jeremy was around Yong Lee. "Please take care of him for us..." she muttered. Momo took hold of Felix's hamd. "I want to be with big brother, mommy..." she replied. When she got approval, the young girl smiledresses before everyone left the forest. During the whole time, Yong Lee was sleeping soundly in his lover's arms. His body curling into a ball as he snagged into the other man's chest.

"I'm not going to let him get hurt again. I'll be by the house tomorrow to start warding off your house." Jeremy stated clearly, hugging Yong Lee's sleeping body tightly. Finally, he gave Yong Lee to a family member to carry so he could go back to his family.

The next couple of days were incredibly hectic for Jeremy. First, he had spent the rest of the day with his family, sleeping and eating and resting to get his strength back. Then, he started spending tons and tons of magic at once doing warding after warding after warding. The morning was dedicated to vamping up the coven's defenses. The afternoon was devoted to going back to the resturaunt where he took Yong Lee and giving those wards some TLC as a thank you. Then, the next evening, he arrived at the shifter's door, as promised. "First, before we do anything, we have to discuss the parameters of the warding. How powerful do you want it to be, how far around your property, who gets the right to come in. But even before that, Yong Lee comes first." He wanted to check on Yong Lee and what state he was in at the moment.

Throughout the days that passed, Yong Lee was in the process of healing. His body didn't change back until the third day when he fully recovered his strength to shift back. From there on, Yong Lee spent the next couple of days in his bedroom, family members visiting him and taking care of his body and wounds. During that evening, Yong Lee was back on his feet. He helped around the house, played with the children of the packs, did his studies, and such. He have been wanting to see Jeremy for the passed few days, but his parents didn't let him out of the house until he recover fully well.

So, when he was fully well recovered, Yong Lee was sitting outside of the household. He watched the sky slowly turn into the night. His family were making dinner inside the place. The children were playing in the backyard. Yong Lee sat outside because he wanted peace and quiet.

Jeremy went up to him, looking at him with unreadable eyes before stooping down to kiss him. "I thought I had lost you forever." Jeremy breathed, bringing Yong Lee into a hug. The attack on his lover had scared him and revealed to him how much he needed Yong Lee. "I'm sorry that you almost died. It never should have happened to you. Today, I'm going to put wards around you and your house, of course with your alpha's permission. Our healer would probably like to check on you one more time to see how you're doing too. I missed you so much while you were unconcious and I love you." The fight with Kyr had almost made him realize that he would destroy anyone who came at Yong Lee again. "Are...are you still up for trying to have a relationship with me?"

At the sight of Jeremy, Yong Lee was about to stand up as a bright smile cross his features. But he stood still on his place on the stairs as the other boy kissed him on the lips. Yong Lee closed his eyes for a moment as he returned the kiss with passion. Yong Lee smiled slightly at the words, shaking his head a little and returned the hug. "Don't worry too much about it. I'm willing to risk my life for the ones I love so much. Even if it means coming closer to death." He said, pecking Jeremy's lips. "I'm sure my mother would agree with your reasoning. That's fine, he can come anything. But I am doing very well now. My family wouldn't let me out of bed and the house for a few days until I'm completely fine." He stated, chuckling lightly before smiling at Jeremy with love in his eyes. "I missed you too, and I love you as well. I was worry something happen to you after I woke up from my unconsciousness, but it seem you're alright." Yong Lee gave another smile before kissing the other male. "Of course, I am. I love you after all."

Last edited:
"Don't worry, my talents may be defensive, but after this they will be more offensive. I've been practicing a bit, and will continue to do so. Even defensive powers can be offensive when used creatively." His wards had become startlingly more than before, and his teleporting...well, he would just have to wait and see. The whole situation with Kyrian had changed him greatly. "Hey, let's not think about that now. You want to join the others? I mean, I'd be honored to be your date." Jeremy said, bending down to kiss Yong Lee's hand.

Kyrian was resting in his new trailer, licking his wounds. Jeremy Holt.....Jeremy Holt would be his, but he needed help. After the way he had acted, the other hunters wouldn't help him. It was alright that he was a witch. He had been too pigheaded to see that his hatred had chased away his love. Which was why....other magical beings would help him. He just had to find out who.

Yong Lee smiled happily as Jemery kissed his hand, his cheeks flushing rosy pink as he nodded in respond. "Oh, that's great to hear. Just don't stress out too much. I don't know, but magic seem to be hard in my point of view, so don't try to overwork yourself." He said, standing up from the stairs along with Jeremy and nodded once more. "C'mon then. I'm sure my family would be happy to see you. Especially Momo. She been wanting to play with your little brother." He said, walking with him inside the house. Yong Lee's eyes glanced down at the hand that had the mood ring. A small smile crossed his features. "That remains, I still have to tell my mothers about thus engagement. And buy you a real engagement ring."

When the door to the house closed, red eyes from a safe distance was watching Yong Lee and another male. A growl left it's mouth before shifting into a wolf. The messenger quickly turned around before heading into a direction that lead to a pack of werewolves hidden from the world. After reaching ths base, the messenger turned back into a human and walked around the small campus, greeting other members of the pack before slipping insde a tent that was made for the leader. "We have found him, sir. But it seem he is taken someone else. A witch as I have scent." The messenger reported after bowing to the alpha.

"Good. But is Yong Lee still in his own scent?" The leader asked, red eyes narrowing slightly as the messenger nodded his head in respond. "Yes, sir, he is still in his own scent. There is no trace of the witch scent owning."

The alpha smirked to himself before motioned the messenger to leave him alone, his mind plotting a plan to take his love one back.

Kyr leisurely made his way through the snarling wolf pack. He had asked for an audience with the alpha, and surprisngly, the alpha had let him have it. Well, now the wolves let him pass, after seeing the blood on his clothes. One wolf had attacked him, even after clear instructions not to attack him. The wolf was quickly sent to his maker. They had better learn to fear him. He was here for one thing and one thing only- a way to get back his Jeremy.
"I know you want the kitsune boy. He happens to be with another, a witch. I have a particular interest in that witch. He is my witch after all. I will help you get your love, if you help me get mine. Of course, this alliance could last for longer than just getting our loves back. I mean, it would be nice to have a hunter on your side, wouldn't it?" Kyr addressed the leader quite casually, a twisted smile on his face.

Felix had been awkwardly dropped off by himself in the party. He had wandered around, until he found Momo again. He hadn't seen her since they had been kidnapped. "I'm sorry. I...it was my fault that you were hurt. If I didn't look like Jeremy, he wouldn't have taken us." He had been practicing his mind magic, and his fire talent, and he wanted to make sure Momo was safe. He had a responsiblitiy to her, and he had failed her.

"I don't mind about telling your parents. I especially don't mind the mood ring. If you really want to get me a ring, then find something with onyx and emeralds. Diamonds aren't good for storing magic." Jeremy thought his boyfriend was the sweetest person in the world. He would still wear the mood ring as a necklace, of course, because why not. In all honesty, he hadn't been using enough magic since the incident, and it never seemed to go back to his normal amount of less than half full. Even right now, he was over half full of magic, and that only kept on growning, somehow.

The leader of the pack, Eun Hoon, smirked at the offer before giving the hunter a short nod. "Alright. I'll form an alliance with you. But make one wrong move and you're dead. I truly want my lover back so he can give me heirs. Without heirs, my pack won't be able to make it." He stated, his smirk widening. "Don't worry. We'll separate them as soon as we can. And this alliance better be worth it." He growled, eyes still glowing red.

Momo smiled brightly when she spotted Felix coming in. She gave him a hug before glancing up at him upon hearing his apology. With a bright and happy smile, she said. "It's alright! That's all gone and we're here together!" Momo gave Felix another hug. Her parents have started to teach her how to defend herself in case she got in trouble or something related.

"Cool! Onyx and emerald, got it~! Oh, we should tell everyone after dinner. Why don't you call your family and tell them to come over." Yong Lee gave Jeremy a joyful smile as they walked into the kitchen, where both his parents almost done making food for everyone. They smiled brightly when they noticed their son and the witch walked in. "Well, if it isn't the witch. How you been, boy?" The female alpha said. The other mother chuckled lightly before going to another room to set up the table. "Hi, mom! Jeremy is staying for dinned tonight. Will that be alright?" He asked, smiling. "Well, of course! He's family after all!"

"I think the alliance will benefit us both. Besides the obvious benefit, I can keep the other hunters off of your scent. I'm the hunter of this area. Looking the other way won't be too difficult for me." Though he had been still holding himself back beforehand, for Jeremy's sake. The revelation had shocked him enough to also put him off of his game. Here though, he would slaughter whoever tried to get at him. Even if Eun Hoon betrayed their agreement, he would severely cripple his pack, so the werewolf better not try anything. This would be a start to a deadly but wonderful alliance.

Of course, Felix had also been training heavily in self-defense as well, along with Jeremy because frankly, they needed more self-defense and fighting lessons. Of course, they weren't hunter-ready. That would take a long time to be able to even come close to hunter-besting, but against someone like a kitsune or a werewolf, they would be brutal.

"I've been good m'am. I just wish that I could have seen Yong Lee earlier," Jeremy replied, blushing as he took a dreamy glance at his fiancee. All they needed to do was wait for Yong Lee to make the announcement. Well, they would make the announcement together. IT felt wonderful to be considered part of the family, even after everything he had done.

Eventually, the other coven members came to the party after Jeremy called them in. Like Jeremy, they all wore clothes that showed off their magical tattoos. Jeremy and Felix looked like regular people, but the others like to take advantage of their magic to make themselves look extra nice. Because come on, they were the relatives of the boy their coven member was dating. Everyone was soon settled around the large table, coven members and kitsune intermixed with each other. Even the coven members were having fun showing off their magic to the kitsunes.

"These benefits better be worth. Now, why don't you join us for dinner~." Eun Hoon stated with a grin, one of the pack members came in with a tray with elegant food. They made be a pack of werewolves, but they do know how to act like royalty.

When everyone gathered on the table, Yong Lee sat next to his lover, smiling brightly as he can't wait to make the announcement with Jeremy about their engagement. The parents sat with Jeremy's parents and Momo sat next to Felix. After everything and everyone were settled down, Yong Lee stood up along with Jeremy, clapping his hands together to bring up everyone's attention. "Alright, hi, everyone! I feel like I haven't seem anyone in a long time, aside my family." He said, laughing slightly. "Alright, well, the reason I wanted everyone's attention is because... Jeremy and I are engage." He stated happily, the bright smile never leaving his face. "It was start off as a joke because I was trying to teach my best friend how easy it was to ask someone to marry, even to a stranger despite them saying yes or no. I expected for Jeremy to say no because I thought he'd be weird out why some strange was asking him to marry him. But I was quite surprised he said yes to play along. Hehe," Yong Lee explained, blushing lightly pink. "But then after getting to know him for a short amount of time we spend together, I didn't really think this fake engagement will become real..." he continued, looking over at Jeremy with a loving expression. "And I'm glad it became real... I really love you so much, Jeremy Holt." He added, muttering the last part before kissing him gently and quickly. During the whole speech, Yong Lee would stop talking for a few moments to let Jeremy be part of it as well, to speak how he felt about the whole situation and such.

"I was walking home, and suddenly this guy comes over to me, followed by his embarrassed friend. He kneels in front of me, and asks me to marry him. Now normally, I would have said no, but he seemed so confident in himself. More than that, I guess a subconcious part of myself knew that he was special. So I said yes. We were becoming closer to each other, when...I don't even want to say his name here happened. That was when I knew for a fact that I couldn't loose him. I will protect him, and of course, everyone here, as best as I can with the magic I was gifted with. So in true Oprah fashion- you get a ward, you get a ward, everyone gets a ward! But seriously though, I love Yong Lee, and I will love and protect him and cherish him for the rest of my life. I'm so glad that I met you. You could have gone to anyone else in that park, but you chose me. I would be honored to be your husband." At first, Jeremy was talking to the crowd, but he was slowly turning to face Yong Lee until he was directly facing him. Then, he softly kissed his love on the lips.
In true family fashion, everyone in his coven was estatic for them. "What music do you guys want? I'll be your DJ tonight!" The illusionist crowed, and soon the area was filled with magical lights and softer music because they had better hearing than the witches did.

Yong Lee was practically in tears when Jeremy kissed him softly on the lips. He wrapped his arms around his neck as he pulled him closer. Everyone in the kistune's side clapped for the young fox and witch. It was quite rare for such a pairing to exist, but the family were happy were just as long the fox was. Usually, a fox shifter would married a leader of a wolf pack, in order to keep both bloodlines going and going. Who knows what would happen if a child has a bloodline with a witch and a fox. Soon the fox broke the kiss when one of the coven members spoke up. Yong Lee chuckled softly before turning back to the young witch. "Thank you, Jeremy... for everything. I promise to project and love you with my whole life. Including the families." He whispered, kissing him one last time before they both sat down, hand in hand. Few members began to serve everyone the food that the parents of the kistune family made. Chatting and laughing away.

Status
Not open for further replies.