Status
Not open for further replies.
Yong Lee eas heading home when he felt something stop him dead on his tracks. His little sister, Momo, came to his mind and the young kitsune has the urge to see her and make make sure she's fine. So, the brown eyed boy headed in the direction of the park where his little sister is in a program that get help with homework and such from young mentors. Aftet arriving at a park, Yong Lee sniffed the air once in a while to go a certain scent of his sibling. Soon he heard laughter and walked over to the direction. He saw his sister with another kid. By how old the boy look like, Yong Lee expects he's the mentor for his sister. Momo glanced over to where footsteps were heard.

She noticed her older brother walking to their direction. At the sight of him, the little girl smiled brightly and waved at her brother, running to him soon after to give him a big hug. The brother and sister spoke for a few minutes before Yong Lee glanced around the area to see if there's any danger going on while Momo introduced her mentor, who wrnt by the name Felix Holt, to her older brother. Yong Lee obviously introduced himself to the boy as Momo's older brother. The three spoke for a few minutes before it was time for the kitsune to head home. He turned to the young man and let him be in chrage of bringing Momo back home safely. After that, the brown haired fox left the two kids and headed back home, not noticing a certain hunter watching them the whole time he been there.

Kyrian watched this interesting meeting with intensity. What he heard only confirmed it. This was his little brother, Felix Holt. Perfect. Of course, he waited until the boy and his little partner were alone. Idiot. Don't warn children about dangerous people and leave them alone. Thankfully, he had left for a couple of minutes to park the car closer to the park. He also had tape and cloth in his car, backseat, which was ready for use. He would grab the pair and alert the community ao he could make a trade. He followed the children carefully, stealthily checking it to see if it was loaded before assembling it shut. He crept up behind them with snarkiness, sneaking up on the kids like they were shifters. Finally, he stepped out of the bushes and leveled his gun at the little girl's head. "You two are coming with me. Don't make any sudden movements."

Jeremy waited for Felix to come home. He had the supernatural mentoring program, and it helped keep the community in good terms with each other. Felix had gotten a tiny shifter girl and he was quite protective of his young charge. Though Felix had to come home. He had no coven behind him. Really, he just had Jeremy as his family behind him. This whole situation made him want to loose control, which was bad, really bad.

After leaving the children alone, Yong Lee headed home. But as he arrived at the hotel which where the living quarters for the main kitsune family, the brown haired, young man couldn't shake the suspense feeling he felt when he visited his little sister and her young mentor at the program. It been an hour or less since he left. He sat in the living room with the rest of the kitsunes of both his mothers' packs. Yong Lee's little sister Momo was supposed to be brought home now by the young boy from the program. The mothers and the pack began to panic when their youngest child didn't arrive home. Everyone knew that the youngest kitsunes of the pack still doesn't have the abilities to protect themselves, nor the abilities to shift into their fox form and kitsune form. Without those abilities, the youngests can't outrun a hunter or anyone. You have to be fourteen or older to be able to use those abilities.

Yong Lee now regretted leaving his younger sister alone. I mean, he trusts the young boy, but the young kitsune figures must happen to the children. The plan right now that the alphas of both packs made was investigate the last place the children were in. Hopefully, they can find a clue or something.

Last edited:
Kyrian looked at the two kids he had kidnapped, feeling conflicted. He loved kids but he had to get to Jeremy. He had to tie them up, and now they were sitting on his couch, ankles taped up and wrists bound in front of them. "Don't worry. Once Jeremy comes, I'll let you go." Felix looked at Kyr with fear in his eyes. He had to hold on to his control. If his eyes flashed in public where this psychopath could see him, he was dead. His control wasn't as good as the others in his family. Kyrian gave Felix a small smile, and that freaked out the boy more than anything else had.

A note was left where Felix and Momo had been with a simple message. Bring Jeremy to him or both of the kids got hurt. Even now, Felix was trying to soothe Momo. His hand was stealthily on her arm and hr was using his specialized mind magic to send happiness into her so she wouldn't freak ou.

Some of the kitsunes in the both packs scattered around the park for the children. Yong Lee want to where he last saw them. But instead of finding children, he found a note. His eyes widen aftef reading the message on the paper. This must be the hunter asking for the young witch. The one that the other kitsune had said about. Yong Lee pulled out his phone and texted Jeremy, asking him to meet him at the park. The young fox wasn't going to turn Jeremy like that, he knows they would find a way to bring the children back into safety. The thoughts of the children being in danger was too much for the kistune. He even blames himself for leaving them alone like that. Yong Lee bit his lower lip as he blinked the tears that were threatening to fall.

Momo was scared to death first when the man pointed a gun at her and kidnapped them to wherever he took them. She might be a small, young child, though at the age she can still sense when danger is around, but her ability to sense danger seen to be off lately. But soon being calm around the young boy next to her. She only wants her big brother and family to save them both from this insane man in front of them.

Jeremy was about to start biting his fingernails when he got the text from Yong Lee. He rushed out of the room, grabbing an apple and chomping into it extremely aggresively so he could finish it. After eating the apple, he made a portal to the park, popping at the outskirts of the park. He entered, running around until he saw Yong Lee. He accepted the paper from him and read it over. At first, there was the shock. Then, the helpless anger. "I'm gonna kill him!" Jeremy screamed, his fists clenching as his eyes flashed, and stayed magically flashed. He had to calm down before- a tree exploded, sending chunks of wood everywhere. That was enough to cool the rage enough in him so he could think. "I have a plan Yong Lee. Find me a shifter who looks the most like me. I think I can get them back." His magic would be drained, but for Felix, he would do anything. That was when he saw Yong Lee's tears. He gathered the kitsune in his arms and let him cry it out. "We will get them back. I promise."

Kyrian patted Felix on the head in an almost fatherly-like way. The kid was so cute and innocent and looked like Jeremy. Maybe he would let the girl go and keep him here with Jeremy. That way, he could practically have a kid with Jeremy and keep his love in line. Of course, Felix flinched away from him, hating Kyr's touch. Kyr smiled at them both fondly before leaving the room to go to the bathroom. With his mind, Felix pushed thoughts at her. Technically, he wasn't allowed to use his powers until he was older, but this was a special case. "He doesn't know what we are. I know our brothers will come for us. Once he's distracted, we make a break for it. Nod if you understand." Of course, these words were all in her head.

When the witch first came into the part, Yong Lee stood where the children used to stood. After letting him read the note, Yong Lee was a bit scared when the other male shouted in anger. The fox could feel the emotions from his aura. Every kistunes in the park could feel it. They watched silently at the two boys. Yong Lee glanced down at the ground as he listened to Jeremy speak about a plan he has. What shock the kitsune was when the young witch pulled him into his arms, that's when he let it all out, his tears, the emotions he was holding. After crying for a few minutes, Yong Lee nodded at his words. He took hold of Jeremy's hands and glanced down at the mood ring on his ring finger, watching it change colors. He gave a short nod to Jeremy before addressing both packs to find a shifter who looks the most like the witch. They all nodded before rushing out of the park in their fox form, leaving the two alone.

Momo was glancing down at the ground, trying to thinking of any abilities she might had in this time. Her family had taught her about what happened when a stranger takes her, or anyone, just stay calm so that the packs could sense her aura. Her small thoughts were soon interrupted by the young boy next to her. At his thoughts, she gave a short nod.

As soon as the look alike came to them, Jeremy outlined his plan to Yong Lee and the other guy. There would be three groups of kitsunes. One group would be in the attack group, the one to breach the hideout and get their siblings, one would distract Kyrian and the other would be in defense mode. He had to be in the attack group, because he could slip into the hunter's wards and grab the kids. Kyrian wouldn't come out without an absolute surety that he would be there. So Yong Lee would be the true negotiator along with the lookalike. He would put a glamour on the lookalike and distract Kyrian as long as possible with Yong Lee. It would make sense for him to be there too, since his little sister had been kidnapped as well. Then, once he got the kids out, he would get them all to run away. "Any questions?" Jeremy asked carefully, after outlying the plan. He himself would also be glamoured as the lookalike so nothing would be suspicious. They just couldn't let Kyrian come too close to the lookalike or else everything would go to hell.

Yong Lee nodded in understanding at the plan that the young man was making. He walked over to the packs and ordered them to get into three groups. The kistunes gave a short nod in respond before getting into the three groups. The attack group went with Jemery while Yong Lee stood next to the lookalike when they get to the hunter's house. Yong Lee walked over to the young witch, a small smile on his face. "Please be csreful, okay?" He asked, hands taking hold of Jeremy's. The kistune hopes this plan can work out. I mean, what if the hunter was smart enough than them. Some things could go wrong. But who knows.

"This was my fault, and I'm going to get Felix and Momo home safely." Jeremy said quietly, squeezing his hand in response before letting go. He had to use his hands after all to work his magic.
Jeremy breathed in, facing the lookalike of himself. He studied the shifter closely, before closing his eyes. He tapped into the energy stored within his necklace, calming himself before he started the spell. This wasn't one of his specialties, and that was obvious from the way the magic was noticeably thickening around him. Unprepared non specialty spells were kind of noticable, and hopefully, the end product would be good. This was some heavy duty magic, keeping two spells on at a time a long distance away from each other that he wasn't specialized in. He quietly breathed out the words, going paitently, going slow, being as thorough as he could while moving his hands in presicse, although a little slow movements. After about seven minutes, Jeremy opened his eyes to see a decent lookalike staring back at him. The hearing bits would be off, and the smell would be totally different and wrong, but it was a working illusion, which was what he needed. "Don't move around too much, don't speak too much, and don't let him go near you. I'm counting on you to buy us some time." Jeremy pulled out his phone and looked at his own reflection. His was merely a working visible illusion, and would barely hold up to Kyrian's scrutiny. Which meant in, out, and run. "If you hear something completely unnatural, it was probably my fault and you should both start to run. Also, look upset and angry. Avoid him for a reason. Make it about Felix." Jeremy ran off to enact his part of the plan, wishing that he had more time to coach the lookalike on how to act like him.

Kyrian saw a sight that cheered him up immensely. The boy, the one who's little sister he had kidnapped was here, and he had brought Jeremy with him. All he had to do was scout the area, knock out the other boy, and take his Jeremy back with him. Then he would release the girl. It was so easy. He walked back to Momo and Felix, who looked terrified. "Now don't move, either of you. I'll be back soon." He checked over their ties, sure that they were still good, before leaving the house quietly, melting into the shadows. Felix breathed, using his fire magic to burn through his ties. With taught speed he burned through the ones on his arms, and then on his legs before moving to Momo, swiflty untying her. "I can feel a ward around the house. For now, we wait until Jeremy and your pack comes for us. I know he wouldn't just give himself up. There's always a plan. Besides that, he's the only person I know who can do wards well. He'll get us out of here. The moment he makes a move, we run."

(So so sorry for late reply!)

As the two beings made their way up to the house of the hunter, Yong Lee could see a figure already coming out of the house. As they stopped in from of the house, but not near in case there was a trap, Yong Lee inhaled the air around him before exhaling, having to caught the scent of two kids, though his sister's was more noticeable. Brown eyes narrowed at the dark figure of the hunter, brows knitted down together as well. He gave a quick glance at the lookalike next to him and noticed him act as an pissed off Jeremy. Yong Lee looked back at the older hunter before opening his mouth to speak up. "Alright. We're here. Give the children back." He said, fists clenching.

Momo was scared even after the man left, but when hearing that their brothers are here to rescue them, she couldn't help but inhale and exhale the air around them. She caught of few scents. "I noticed a few scents of my moms and big brother. There's an unfamiliar one. Must be your brother." She tried to say, careful with her words.

Jeremy lead his group right up to the ward, following his magical instincts. Well, magical instincts wasn't qutie what he would say he used to find it. It was blaringly obvious, like the hunter had plastered a "welcome to my house" sign in neon lights, especially since he was trained in wards. This one felt strong, especially since it held Kyrian's conviction behind it. No normal witch would be able to get past this. Luckily for them, they had him along with them. He turned back to them, addressing the shifters somewhat formally. "Stand back. I'm going to try and take this down." He could talk about possible alliances and Yong Lee later. With that he breathed in, concentrating on the ward in front of him. He trusted that the kitsunes had his back, especially since they had a common goal. He had a sneaking suspicion about this ward, especially from Kyrian's clear intentions. He languidly moved his hands, letting himself get a feel for the energy of the ward. Anger grew inside of him, for Felix, for Momo, the kitsunes, and especially...for himself. He breathed a word of power, letting his arm glow with the magic that was akin to Kyrian's ward, one that he had taken from Yong Lee's mood ring. With an enraged scream, he stepped foward, and with his magical hand punched at the ward. With a loud cracking sound, similar to glass breaking, the ward fell. Everyone in the forest would be able to hear the sound, especially since the sound of wards breaking so spectacularly had rarely ever happened.

Felix's ears perked up as the sound of cracking glass filled the air. He looked out in front of him, and saw that the ward had fallen. Jeremy had come through for them! He looked desperately at Momo, reaching out to her with his hand. "We have to run!" He wouldn't let anything else happen to her, even if he had to break the promise to his mom not to use his mind magic on anyone.

Kyrian looked at them like a tiger looked at his prey. He drank in the sight of Jeremy, even though he looked angry. It was to be expected, since he had kidnapped his brother. He wouldn't worry about it though. The anger on Jeremy's face was cute like always, of course. "Don't worry. Your darling little sister, and my love's darling little brother will be returned to you. As soon as I have Jeremy of course." He would keep to his word, especially if it meant having Jeremy. This boy would sell out Jeremy for his sister, he was sure of it.
At the sound of shattering glass he froze, dread filling him. There was a mage in the forest that worked on wards. They were breaking out his hostages. There was a reason wardists had been dying out. He himself had a direct hand in the murdering of the last coven in the area. Either way, the situation had to be fixed. He lunged at Jeremy, trying to get a hold of him. If he got ahold of his love, then he could get him away. IT would have been nice to have the hideout, but Jeremy was more important than his hideout.

At the noise of shattering glass, Yong Lee's instincts perked up. He bary heard what the other had said, but seeing the sight of the hunter lunging towards the lookalike made him snapped back into reality. If this guy came too close to the shifer, things would go wrong in many ways. So the thing Yong Lee did was launched himself into the hunter, throwing him into the ground. He glanced over his shoulder a shouted the other male to run away as fast as he could.

Momo nodded at Felix before taking his hand. There were tears threatening to fall. She was just getting quite emotional. It was too much for the young girl to be away from her family.

Yong Lee quickly glanced over his shoulder to the lookalike going far from them. He soon got off the other man and turned around to run away as well.

(I'm sorry for the even later reply. Everything's been going crazy so far in my life now that school's started.)
Felix took Momo's hand and started to run, leading her towards where he sensed Jeremy's energy was. Thankfully, the signature was close by. Felix lead her to a group of shifters that clearly recognized Momo, as well as a weird-looking shifter with Jeremy's energy around him. As soon as he left Momo with her mother, he raced over to the glamoured Jeremy and jumped eagerly into his brother's arms before he started to cry, now that he was out of danger.

Jeremy tapped into the ring on his hand, the one that was still had magic left inside. With a whisper, he laid a ward over it, using his budding connection that the mood ring forged between him and Yong Lee to protect him. It would act like the shifter's personal shield, but it would also alert the hunter to the fact that he had the personal protection of a witch. He would remove it once he was able to talk to Yong Lee alone. "We have the kids, we have to run, find Yong Lee, and escape before the hunter finds us. We have the advantage. Go!" He sprinted away with Felix firmly in his arms once he saw Momo meeting up with her parents. His glamour on himself was starting to fade, which meant that the one on the lookalike was degrading as well.

Kyr grabbed at Yong Lee, barely missing him. With practiced ease, he flicked open his knife and sent it into Yong Lee's back. It should have hit him and killed him, but instead, a flashing magic shield blocked the shot. For a moment, Jeremy's personal rune appeared on the shield before disappearing. With anger, Kyr looked up at the disappearing Jeremy. His love flickered for a moment, before turning back to "normal." The hunter screamed in fury as he realized how he had been duped by the shifters. With that, he grabbed his knife and chased after Yong Lee, confident that the shifter would lead him to his people, and Jeremy.

(It's okay, I understand. :) )

Both Momo' mothers hugged their crying child, doing their very best comfort the little girl. Momo's brown eyes glanced around for her older brother, wanting his warm hugs. With no sight of thhe said boy, Momo glanced back at her mothers. "Mama, where's Lee?" She asked, everyone looking at each other. The lookalike Jemery made his way back to where they were hiding.

Yong Lee yelped when he fell to the ground as the hunter grabbed him. He closed his eyes tightly after sighing a bright blade coming down his way. But he didn't felt a sharp pain going through his body. A confuse expression crossed his features, but as the older man was distracted by looking around, Yong Lee quickly stood up and run as fast as his fox ability come take him. But soon, he ended up picking up the man's scent, noticing he was following him.

Yong Lee bit his liwer lip before heading to a different direction that led the path away from Jemery and the others. He needed to get as far as he can. One of mothers of the family glanced directly around, trying to sense for her son. "Yong Lee. He's in trouble." She stated, panic laced on her tone. "He's heading to a different direction. Away from us!" The other kitsunes had wide eyes as they listened to one of the leaders. They growled angry as they figured one of their memebers were being attack.

"Get away from me, psycho!" Yong Lee yelled, trying to speed away from the hunter. With all the running around and away, Lee's ability to run faster than the hunter was ceasing as he was feeling quite tired. It might be because of all the running, but Yong Lee didn't rest well, and if a kistune is not well rest, their abilities would only last for a few minutes or lesd than an hour and such.

Jeremy set Felix down quickly next to the kitsunes. "I started this mess. I have to finish it. Right now, your son has a personal protection from me, but if the hunter gets him...it won't be good." He pulled out his cell phone from his pocket and gave it to Felix. "Call Mom, and stay with the kitsunes. I love you." He placed a tender kiss on Felix's forehead before releasing the half-there glamour on himself and the lookalike. With that, he turned and faced Momo's moms. "I'm sorry for all of this that happened. I'm going to go after him. Protect Felix for me." With that, he breathed in, closing his eyes and gathering strength. Then, he ran foward into a split second portal, disappearing from view.

Jeremy's family appeared later, six badass looking witches brimming with angry power. "He....he....That hunter's dead." Jeremy's mother growled, looking ready to stab the hunter the moment she saw him. "Kidnapping Felix? Stalking Jeremy? This ends now." Evidently, the witches had a way of finding out everything that hapened. Felix's eyes flashed for a moment, before he returned back to where they were. "They're not that far from here. Hurry up! Jeremy and Yong Lee need you!" Felix said in a knowing voice, almost off for someone his age.

Jeremy adjusted his course, following the beacon that was Yong Lee. Eventually, he came upon the hunter trapping the fox shifter by a tree, almost the exact same scene as when he had first found out that Kyrian was a hunter. This time, he didn't stand still, but rushed up to Kyrian, tackling the hunter before trying to hurt him. In an almost embarrisingly short moment, Kyrian turned the tables on him, holding him on the ground unable to move. A wicked smile curled on the hunter's lips. "You come with me right now, and I don't hurt the shifter. You don't? Well...it won't be pretty for him. All I've wanted is you. I have no problems with letting him go if it means you staying with me." A hand snaked up to Jeremy's throat, not choking him, but sitting on his throat comfortably. "Let him go, and I'll go with you." Jeremy promised him in a small voice, knowing that it would come to this. His death was soon, but at least Yong Lee would be safe. Kyrian turned to Yong Lee, his smile still vicious. "Leave now fox. He's giving you a chance at life."

During the whole chase, Yong Lee's speed was slowing down and made the boy tripped and fall to the ground. The young man was able to limping to the tree that trapped him between the hunter. He cursed under his breath, which was getting heavy heavier. He gritted his teeth and the hunter made his way over to the fox, ready to kill the poor creature. Yong Lee wasn't able to shift into his fox form right now. But either way, he was ready to risk his life for both families.

What caught him off guard was a figure tackling the older hunter. Yong Lee slowly stood up when the hunter was on top of Jeremy. At the hunter's words, Yong Lee gritted his teeth and growled quietly. He was sure Jeremy won't give him to his ridiculous commands. He didn't care about his own well being, Jeremy was his top priority right now. He was readily himself when the hunter's hand was placed on the other male's throat.

Upon hearing Jeremy's respond to the older man, Yong Lee's eyes widened slightly in shock. How can Jeremy give in like that? "W-what? No... Jeremy, no, please..." he whispered, brown eyes flashing with yellow in anger. "I won't run away and leave you with this maniac." He stated, anger and pain laced on his voice. He wasn't going leave. Even if it mean the hunter would attack him. But if the man does anything to the kitsune, Yong Lee would be able to shift to the fox form.

Felix looked up at his frankly worried family, getting more scared for Jeremy as each second went by. Jeremy wasn't exactly the best fighter of the group, and Yong Lee was tired. They weren't going to do well unless someone could incapacitate the hunter...in the warded bunker, the hunter had been safe, but out here with no protection....he had made a promise not to use his magic unless the danger was great, and this was definitely what counted as danger to him. When no one was looking, he breathed in, seperating his two hands away from each other carefully. His eyes were awash with magic as he searched for Kyrian's mind. He entered it flawlessly. Then, with a careful action, he slapped his hands together.

Elsewhere, Kyrian gazed at Jeremy, watching him struggle fruitlessly with glee. Jeremy wasn't going to leave him again, even though it meant killing the shifter boy. He was about to let go of Jeremy to deal with the fox when a pure bolt of pain shot through his mind. With a yell, he clutched his head as it happened again and again. Jeremy squirmed out from under him, racing away towards Yong Lee. "Let's go!" Jeremy said, trying to make a portal appear. Trying was the key word in this situation. The last one had drained him completely, especially since he had gotten there so quickly, while holding up the protection surrounding Yong Lee. "Run." Jeremy proclaimed fearfully, not sure how long the mind magic would work against Kyrian.

Kyrian watched helplessly as the magic routed him to the spot as the fox and his love disappeared. The witch who had fooled him before was holding him in place. Then, suddenly, it stopped. Kyrian picked himself off the ground, breathed in for a moment, before speeding after Jeremy and Yong Lee.

Elsewhere, Felix was forced to stop the magic as the rest of his coven found him out. "Do you know what he wanted to do to Jeremy? He was going to kill Momo's brother and kidnap Jeremy! I had to help! Now they're running towards us!"

(Wait, how do you want this to end?)

Yong Lee nodded wearily as they both began to run away once again from the older hunter. His body was about to give in, but Yong Lee did his best to gave in all of his energy on running away, trying to keep up with Jeremy. He was sure his body would give in any moment, but he made to focus on surving before shifting. At the part of the forest where the two families where, the kitsune family were worried sick. Both moms had finished comforting the youngest fox. They were able to sense their son's aura coming towards them. Upon hearing the younger witch of the coven, the kitsunes were shock to hear the news.

One of the mothers stepped up and cleared her throat. "Since they're heading our way, I say we form a barrier around the hunter once he step into this very spot. We circle in case he tries anything." She stated, eyes narrowed slightly as the rest of the kistune family nodded in agreement with the older woman. "The kids would be put aside since things would start to get more dangerous."

"J-Jeremy.... I-I don't think I can last any longer. I'm very tired. My enegry is about to go out... I don't know if I'm able to keep up..." Yong Lee stated, panting heavily as they reached inside the forest and almost got near the area both of the families where in. "P-please.... just go without me..." Yong Lee, noticing he was beginning to get behind the other boy. He tried to pick up his speed, almost tripping, but was able to recover quickly. Yong Lee was able to sense his family's auras. "W-we're almost there... right?" He said, not sure if his senses were right.

Jeremy looked back at Yong Lee, thinking quickly. "I'm not leaving you behind. We'll get there one way or another." He went over to Yong Lee and with some difficulty he picked up the fox shifter in a fireman's carry. He hustled as fast as he could, slowed down by the fact that Yong Lee was on his shoulder. At least they had gained some distance on Kyr before anything happened.

They burst into the clearing with Kyr hot on their trail. They were quickly absorbed into the group and shoved into the back with Momo and Felix. Already, Jeremy was leeching a little bit of magic off of his coven, now that they were together. IT wasn't much, but it would be enough for one small spell. He put down Yong Lee, checking him over carefully. "Are you alright?" Jeremy asked, hoping Yong Lee cleared his head a little bit. All they had to do now was get rid of Kyrian and they would be safe.

Kyrian burst into the treeline, close enough to see Jeremy and Yong Lee disappear into the mix of witches and shifters. He stalked up to them, careful not to get too close to the group. They did outnumber him in strength, speed, and magic ability. "I won't bring any of the other hunters here if you just give me Jeremy. He's all I want. IT's that simple." A final plea couldn't hurt their case.

Status
Not open for further replies.