4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Agender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
genre(s): general, fantasy (high or low, modern, urban, or whatever), slice of life, modern, supernatural, paranormal, comedy, romance, mystery, drama, adventure ; dark themes (to add more)

themes: angst/fluff ; slow/fast burn; romance ; platonic ; arrange marriage ; fake dating ; enemies to friends ; enemies to lovers ; college, family, friendship, hurt/comfort, bayside/beach/island, city/urdan, forest, mythology, mythological creatures, friends to lovers, found family ; (to add more)
@slifer

It's easy to ask anyone to marry you~!

It was a bright morning in San Francisco, California. Everyone was outside doing their usual things. Walking their dogs, chatting with friends and family. It was a beatiful day to spend. Actually, San Francisco always has beautiful, sunny days to spend. At least that is what goes through Yong Lee Xiao's mind. He had decided to spend his rest of his morning trying to convinced one of his friends in asking their girlfriend to marry them. But they kept saying it is not that easy or that anyone can't just do that. Yong Lee was obviously getting tired of hearing those same words whenever he bothers his friend about his girlfriend and marriage.

A smirk soon crossed the young man's face after glancing around the park and noticed a small booth that sell mood rings. An idea came into his mind as he ran towards the booth, taking his time buying a mood ring and made his way back to his friend.

"Here, I'll show you how easy it is to ask someone to marry you~!"

Yong Lee stated as he glanced around the park one more time before spotting his victim. A young man with olive skin, chestnut hair, and lovely honey brown eyes. The young male smirk once again before running to the other man. His friend reached out to stop him, but knew it was too late. I mean, who can stop a joker from making jokes and pranks.

The kistune slow down and get on one knee in from of the stranger, a smile placed on his face as he took the stranger's hand and hold out the mood ring, which for some reason which to the same color as the male in front of the dark haired boy.

Yong Lee took a deep breath before glancing up into the stranger's eyes, staring them deeply into their eyes before mouthing out the words. He made sure they were clear and loud enough for the other to hear, mostly everyone else around them.

"Would you do the honor of marrying me, my dear?"

Last edited:
Today was a change from Jeremy's normal routine, especially since was walking somewhere physically instead of just teleporting away. It was a beautiful day, and he was thankful that he had decided to enjoy it for once. He had been over one of his coven member's houses practicing magic and renewing the wards that he had put up around the other man's house. He may have been one of the youngest in his coven, but he had his specialties, wards falling perfectly into the category. It was surprising that they were the only coven in California, but nothing really surprised him anymore, least of all information like that.

This was such a good day for him, especially since he had been given some burgers and a milkshake for his hard work. After that, he would spend time with Felix, his little brother and ultimately his favorite person. Then, there would be some blessed free time before the coven matches. They paired into teams and duked it out with their magic. Currently, his team involved his older brother Leon and himself, which promised to be a power couple of the ages since a purely defensive witch and a combat witch was most often a good combo.

A person jolted him out of thoughts involving his wards. This man had headed directly towards him, and the smirk on his face made him watch warily. Witch pranks were the stuff of legends and he had been in the middle of some high- level prank wars to know what that smirk meant for him. This pale, dark-haired beauty sank to one knee in the middle of the park as soon as he reached him, much to Jeremy's surprise. He zeroed in on the ring in the man's hands as the words he said filtered through to his brain. For a moment, he was going to say no to the obvious prank. Come on, the man's friend was coming up beside this jokester. That was when an idea hit him. "Yes, I will marry you." With a smirk of his own he took the ring from the man's hands and slipped it onto his left ring finger, where rings of the engagement sort went. He held it out for the two of them to see, letting the brown stone of the mood ring catch in the sunlight. "It's beautiful. Oh, I'm forgetting myself." He put his hand down and turned to face this man's friend. He held out his right hand, this time the one with his silver ring for a handshake. "Hi! My name's Jeremy Holt, and I'm his fiancee!" Hopefully, the friend shook his hand. Then, he could tell what species they were, human or otherwise. Most members of the same species hung out with those of their same species, as far as he could tell. Either way, a handshake was the fastest way to tell what someone's species was without using magic.

• Love
Reactions: vei_li_os

Yong Lee glanced over to his friend, who stood beside him the whole time, and opened his mouth to speak up, telling him how easy it was just like he showed him. But the kitsune's mind was processing the stranger's words before eyes widen as he looked back up at him. The expression of his face was speechless. Yong Lee didn't know what to say. He expected the man in front on him to say no, not a yes. Well, either way, it still show how it wasn't difficult to asks someone to married you.

The dark-haired man's friend tried to hold in their laughter as they introduced themselves to the 'fiancee' of their friend. It was obvious that human knew the stranger was playing along. But at the same time, they believed their kitsune friend found his match.

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet the fiancee of my dear friend, Yong Lee."

They said, taking the other's hand and gave it a firm shake before glancing down to Yong Lee. They gave him a light kick. The dark-haired male blinked before standing up quickly, his mind still processing what was happening. A stranger literally agreed to married this boy. Even though Yong Lee knows he is just playing along, he still couldn't believe.

"My, Yong Lee, you sure found your other half."

The friend said through small chuckles as they watched their friend's face, which is, on his cheeks, are covered with a bright, red blush.

"I-I.... H-how do you ask someone if they would like have a drink...?"

At the exact moment, the human being couldn't take it enough. The fact that Yong Lee was asking such question after having played a small prank and the stranger actually playing along was too hilarious for them. Yong Lee stood there dumbfounded as he glanced between his friend and the other man.

The moment Jeremy's hand met the other man's, he could tell what he was. Human's had a very light magic to them. Shifters and other species had something more to them. Basically, humans were the broth of the soup world. Other species like him were akin to different soups of different types and complexities, different but good or bad in their own way.

Jeremy turned towards Yong Lee and answered him quickly. "You just asked me. We can go whenever you want to. I mean, we are celebrating our engagement after all." With that, he clasped the other man's hand within his own. Hm...shifter. He wasn't sure which kind Yong Lee was, but hopefully he would find out later. The boy was cute after all. He let go of Yong Lee's hand, before looping his arm in with the shifter's arm in an almost possessive manner. "Really though, I do want to know what brought you to propose to me. We can go to any place you would like. I know this awesome place that makes root beer floats. You can bring your friend along so he can be the awkward third wheel." Jeremy didn't like to drink, and kept away from alcoholic drinks. Magic required control, and getting drunk could make him hurt someone. He couldn't believe how excited he was to be with someone else. Ever since....him......that was something he planned to never tell anybody about. He could still feel the shame from that incident, having messed with the memories of another person for the good of his coven.

At this point, Yong Lee didn't knkw what to do. Bis hand been touched by the other's made his heart beat a bit fast and the blush growing darker. The young man began to start before he was cut off by his friend, whom spoke for him.

"Yong Lee would love to celebrate your engagement party, isn't that right, bubby?"

The said boy nodded his head before snapping out of his speechless daze. He sighed softly before he muttered under his breath.

"I-I didn't thought this would happened..."

Yong Lee whispered to himself befotr placing a bright smile on his face, his mind telling to play along with his prank he had started. The dark-haired male glanced at their looped arms and looked over at his friend with a smirk. Oh, his much his friend hated that smirk.

"See, I told you it was easy to ask anyone to marry you! And yes, you can just do that!"

He stated, laughing st his friend's expression. The friend rolled their eyes before sighing tiredly, knowing the kitsube never listens.

"Whatever. Well, you two should go enjoy your engagement. Make sure to tell your mothers about him, Lee. I'm sure they will be delightful to meet you, Jeremy. Well, goodbye now."

With that, the human being left his friend anf their "fiancee" alone, heading bavk home to his girlfriend. Yong Lee chuckled befotr glancing back at the other male, staring at him for a moment. There was something about this gentleman that he can't place his finger on it. Maybe he would inhale and exhale to take a sniff at him.

Once he did it, Yong Lee rose his brows. A witch. You see, Yong Lee had this special ability to know what a being is. Whether they're human, kitsune, witch, etc, etc. Yong Lee's interest in this stranger have grew more.

"C'mon, let's head over to that place you were just talking about, dear~."

For a moment, Jeremy looked at Yong Lee's risen eyebrow and understood that Jeremy's sad cover had been blown. Well, he never had one in the first place, so meh to that. He looked behind him, and saw that the human was far enough away so that they could talk freely. "So, what kind of shifter are you? From the look on your face, I think you know what I am." With a wave of his fingers and a muttered word he made his eyes flash unnaturally. You know, as proof. Though it was odd how much he did want to spend time with Yong Lee. Of course, he sent off a quick text to his coven to let them know where he was, in case this was an elaborate scheme to kill him or capture him.

Eventually, they made it to the root beer float place that Jeremy had mentioned. Jeremy held the door open for him before choosing a nice two person table for themselves. "Do you...want a root beer float? I don't drink. Ever. That's why I suggested something a little less alcoholic." About five minutes later the waitress came over to their table to order for them. Jeremy rolled up his sleeves past his elbow before ordering a root beer float for himself and three slices of pizza for himself before waiting expectantly for Yong Lee to order something. Interestingly enough, his tattoo stopped just above his elbows. "So, why did you ask me to marry you? I would like the full story please." He gave Yong Lee a beaming grin, feeling at ease around the other man.

Yong Lee glanced over at other male after hearing his question until they arrived the building and took their seats. He ordered water and a salad, smiling at the waitress before watching her leave. Yong Lee glanced back at Jeremy with a bright smile.

"I'm a kitsune~."

He whispered to him, sending a wink at his way. When he winked, his own eye changed into yellow-orange color before turning back into its original brown.

"Also... I was just showing my friend that it easy to ask anyone or the person you're in a relationship to marry you. I was only doing an example and/or little joke."

He replied, shrugging his shoulders before glancing around the area.

"I didn't expected you to say yes."

Yong Lee smiled brightly at Jeremy as he placed his arms on the table.

"So, why did you agreed to "marry me", though? I expected you to say no..."

Jeremy gave him the trademark smirk that had shown up when he had accepted the ring that currently still sat on his finger. "I thought it would be funny to see the expression on your face when I accepted your proposal. You looked so cute that I had to say yes. Though I am keeping the ring." He had already started siphoning energy into the new ring that he was determined to keep. It could keep a suprising amount of energy inside of it, but that wasn't the full reason he wanted to keep the ring. Even though the proposal itself was fake, he wanted to try to be...something to Yong Lee. The kitsune interested him, and he wanted to get to know him better. "So...tell me about yourself." Jeremy asked him, glancing at the waitress and giving her a curt thank you before starting to sip at his root beer float. Yong Lee was just so cute and pretty to him. It was scaring him, how quickly Yong Lee seemed to worm his way into his...heart? Brain? He wasn't sure which, but either way, it was a heady rush, being with him right now. This was the most intimate he had been with another person since...him.

A man stepped out of a car, parking it carefully. He stepped out of the car carefully, pocketing his change. On the outside he looked perfectly normal. In reality, he was armed to the teeth with weapons inscribed with runes and made of different metals. He had to start looking for Jeremy, and quickly. He had been acting weird up until the last day he had seen his love. First he had been trying to break up with him. With reasons like that, it was unacceptable. The boy had been avoiding him for days, no matter how much he had demanded to see him. That was when Jeremy's mind had suddenly been changed and he had been asked to meet him at a little secluded cafe. He had looked into Jeremy's eyes as the boy had cupped his face in his cheeks, and then...nothing. Waking up some time later with Jeremy gone had been scary to say the least. After that day, all he could think about was Jeremy. It was driving him insane, the need to find his mate. After all, they were still dating, no matter what the other boy thought. He would keep Jeremy by his side once he found him, no matter what the boy said. Jeremy was a drug, and he had to get the next hit. All of Jeremy, his body and soul would be his, and once he was found, he wouldn't let him go. Maybe that would stop the constant playback of every moment they had spent together in his head.
IT had been a year or so, but finally he had picked up the boy's trail again. This time he would find him, and that would be that.

Yong Lee chuckled lightly at the other male's response before glancing down at his plate after the waitress returned.Brown eyes stared into the other's before looking away. The young kistune wasn't the person, or kind, talkeep about himself. He mostly waited until he dated the person a few more times, but this would be an expectation. He took a few sips from his glass of water and turned his attention back to Jeremy as he sat up staright, clearing his throat before speaking up to answer his question.

"Well... I'm nineteenth. So, I have started college this year. I'm not actually from here. My mother's moved us here at few years. You know, San Francisco is really nice."

Yong Lee sighed softly as he tries to think of anything else about himself. It was very difficult to talk about yourself to someone else. I mean, the kistune loves to talk very much, but right now it was getting difficult.

"Oh,well, um, I came from a large...family?"

He wasn't sure whether or not Yong Lee should say family instead of pack to describe where he came from. The dark-haired male shrugged his shoulders before beginning to eat. After a few bites from the salad, Yong Lee smiled brightly at the honey brown eyed male, raising both his eyebrows.

"Say, now that we're engaged, we should introduced to our parents. You never let me meet them before." Yong Lee stated, chuckling afterwards. He glanced over at Jeremy before speaking up again. Now his turn to ask about him. Something about the chestnut haired boy made Yong Lee want to get him to know him first. He has a feeling things would work out between them sooner or later.

"So, what about you? I told a bit myself. Your turn~." The kisune asked the other male before taking another few sips from his cold drink. Yong Lee wasn't a person to drink. His mothers would ground him if they ever found out their young child is drinking. No matter the distance, they have a way.

Jeremy smiled at him easily, waiting until he was done speaking so he could start talking about himself, if only to give the other man a break. He looked at his drink for a second to judge his drink's fullness and did a small double-take as he saw that it was already half empty. He took a bite of pizza, never letting his attention wander from the man's face. "Well, I'm also ninteen, I've started college as well, and I've lived in this crazy city all of my life. Don't worry. Your pack is like my coven to me. A large extended family." He took another bite of pizza, looking especially pleased to be there.

The owner of the resturant sauntered over to them, looking worried. Normally the leprechaun was just a charmingly grumpy person, which meant that this was bad news indeed. He had done a favor for the leprechaun by doing some magic to help save the resturaunt from sabotage that had come from the leprechaun's competition. Now, the leprechaun kept him up-to-date as best as he could. He was a valuable asset, and a surprisingly good friend. "Jeremy, I need you for a second." Jeremy looked at him, and made a desicion. He had to at least hear the creature out. Five minutes wouldn't hurt, and it might affect Yong Lee, especially if the kitsune was with him. "I just need five minutes to talk to him. I'll be back in a second. I swear." He stood up and followed the leprechaun to a corner of the resturaunt. "Word on the grapevine is that a hunter's been sniffing around the area. Tall, closely cropped black hair, icy blue eyes, keeps asking about you. All the time. Wherever he went. A kitsune's kid had been at his human friend's house when he caught a glimpse of the guy." Jeremy's face whitened badly, and his fingers scrambled for purchase on something, eventually finding a table ledge. He started to curse under his breath before forcibly taking a breath. Without preamble, he ripped open a scab on his hand with his teeth, turing to face the wall so the customers wouldn't see him. Muttering a spell, his hands moved in a complex pattern with unnatural speed. Then, the building filled with a sense of protection as his ward activated over the resturant. "Thanks man. I'm going to go back to my fiancee now." Jeremy walked back to his seat numbly, sliding into the booth quickly. "I'm sorry for leaving like that." Jeremy apologized profusely, not wanting the kitsune to be mad at him at all. He couldn't scare Yong Lee like that. He had to tell the coven what happened. His mom, Leon, his little brother, and the four other members of the coven, named Rowan, Soren, Jamie and Alex has to know, no matter how he didn't want them to know about it. How was he supposed to not feel scared now?

Yong nodded sighlty before the other male left to talk with his friend. For tne time he was speaking with the owner of the restaurant, the young kitsune glanced over at the window. He had sense something was going on, having to filled a certain around the building. When Jeremy came back from having a chat with his friend, a small smile graced his face after he took his seat again. Yong Lee shook his face upon hearing the witch apologize.

"No, it's alright."

He said, glancing over at the brown haired male.

"You know, I thought leprechauns would be small than this."

He joked, trying to light up the mood after a couple of minutes of silence. Yong Lee wanted to know what happened but it seem that at the moment the other boy didn't want to speak about it. Despite how much he's curious, the kitsune cleared his throat before speaking up again as he didn't wanted to bother the witch.

"Um, well... oh, say, what were you going to do for the rest of day before I stopped you to married me?"

The dark haired kitsune didn't wanted to ruin the other's day after stopping him on his tracks to show his friend the small joke. If anything, Yong Lee would make up the day by letting Jeremy do his business which he was supposed to do before playing along with the blue eyed fox.

Jeremy laughed a little at the joke, not really expecting it. "Don't make short jokes about Shaun. He'll kick your ass out of here. Though it is a good place to take your family. It's warded from hunters and others who would wish to do the place harm." All courtesy of him, of course. He got discounts sometimes when the wards were particularly strong, like this one.

He had screwed up badly. This was so dangerous. The spell had backfired or he had messed it up. Jeremy had to know more, which meant getting some intel from Yong Lee, just to keep them both safe. Everyone in the community was in danger because of him. With that thought, he took another bite of pizza. He didn't want to tell Yong Lee that he screwed up, but he had to know so he could prepare. If anything, it could tell him how close the hunter was from getting to his house.

"I actually wasn't busy at all. I had done some magic stuff at another coven member's house and was going home to rest. Then, you came along and turned my world upside down." At that he gave the kitsune a surprisingly genuine smile. Now he had to ask the question. Maybe give him a fact or two. Wait, he was being stupid. Just warn him vaugely about the whole situation. "Yong Lee, Shaun's not just my friend. He also knows about everything that happens in this town. He told me that a hunter's in town and he's been talking to the humans. One of your extended family members has a human friend and the kid overheard some of the conversation. We could do something about it, if you can tell me where that was, in general." Some of his anxiety seemed to slip out at his words, showing how serious he was. He didn't want to drag Yong Lee into this, but the kitsune was already involved. IF his ex Kyrian heard about the fake engagement bit, Yong Lee would have a target painted on his back.

Yong Lee blushed lightly at his words and a smile crossed his face. Though, soon faded when the young witch began to speak in a serious. His brows knitted down before confusion placed itself on his features. As Yong Lee listened, his mind process what the other was saying and asking. After a few minutes of silence, the young kistune sighed softly beforeally nodding in responds to Jeremy.

"Alright.... Don't worry, I understand what you're saying,"

He said, a small smile replacing his frown features. Yong Lee is willing to help out the other male if he's in danger. The kistune tilted his head as a smirk placed itself on his smile, eyes narrowing slightly like a fox's will.

"C'mon, I'll lead you to the place."

With that being said, Yong Lee left money for the check and stood up, taking the other's hand in his and soon headed to the exit of the building. The place they were heading wasn't too far from where the bar and restaurant was is in the area. Just a block away from the building and to where the park was at.

Against all logic and reasoning, Jeremy started to smile at Yong Lee's touch. "Thank you. You don't know how much I actually needed that." Dammit, Yong Lee would eventually find out what he had done in the first place. He had hoped that he could do it alone, but Yong Lee was so comforting right now to be around and he needed that. "A-After this, would you like us to...get to know each other better? We don't have to date or anything if you don't want to."

Eventually they made it to a small house that was evidently protected by the kitsune. It was probably a precaution that the kitsunes had implemented for their own child, but that meant the hunter was either not thinking clearly, or too bold. Maybe even both. He rang the doorbell, and a woman came to the door, followed by two kids that looked about fourteen years old. After explaining himself vaugely, the woman let them in. Soon, they were sitting on the couch, sipping tea as the woman started to recount the tale. It had been odd enough that she had started to spread it around, which was a point in their favor. "So this man comes to the door and asks if he could talk to us. He's trying to find the love of his life, someone named Jeremy Holt. He looks crazy, so of course I tell him to get lost." If Jeremy had been pale before hand, that was nothing. This time, he looked like he was going to keel over from fear. Shaun's intel had been right. Kyrian had been here. From what he knew, hunters had a code of honor, but if he knew that Yong Lee's friend had been near him, or even just learned about Yong Lee, then they might die.

Yong Lee smiled slightly after the whole visit with the older kitsune and her kids were. He thanked them before him and the witch left the small buiding of theirs. It was silence on Yong Lee's part, but he has a feeling Jeremy is hiding something from the sly fox. The dark-haired didn't whether or he should ask about it. The witch did have a concern look when the other kitsune spoke about the hunter. The pale look expression on his face. "Hey... what's wrong? Are you alright? You didn't look well back there."

He said, frowning slightly at the other male. Yong Lee thought for couple of minutes before glancing up at the yoing man. "Oh, I forgot to answer your question." He stated, smiling a little bright.

"I would love for us to get to know each other after this whole ordeal."

Yong Lee respond, chuckling before looking in front of him. "So... what's going on? What hunter was she talking about back there and why is he asking about you?" Yong Lee couldn't help but be curious about the whole situation. But he did want to help out in any way, doesn't matter what the outcome will be, but still.

Jeremy gulped nervously, looking at Yong Lee with a guilty look on his face. "I have to admit, I would rather do a lot of other things before tell you or anyone why this is all happening. The only reason I am right now is because the hunter could kill you. After I tell you, I have to tell the coven. This all started with one screwup after another..." Jeremy went into detail, starting from the beginning. He had met a man at a bar. Of course, he had gotten in with a fake ID. The man had charmed him, and somehow, he had charmed the man as well. They had started dating, and everything had been going smoothly, until he had caught Kyrian Zamir hurting a supernatural creature. Kyrian had lied to him, saying that the hawk shifter had tried to rob him and he had stabbed him over it, but the knife told a completely different story. That was when he had been shown what his boyfriend was, a hunter without a moral code. Of course, being a witch and fellow supernatural creature, naturally he started freaking out. After getting the shifter to a healer, he had tried his damnest to break up with Kyrian the hunter. Of course, the hunter was stubborn and didn't want to let him go. Fearing for his life and for the life of his coven, he decided to act on his own before the coven tried to take him on. So he arrainged a trap for Kyrian, luring him to a secluded area to tamper down his feelings and memories of him, and make him go find someone else. He had thought that that was the end. Until now. Kyrian was evidently back, and his crap spell had done the opposite of what he had intended it to do, based on how Kyrian was acting. He had to involve the coven now, before Kyrian found out about them. Yong Lee should never have been dragged into this, but their engagement had pulled him into the line of fire.

"I've always hated myself after what had happened, but now I hate myself more for putting you and my family in danger. I've abused my magic. I'm a horrible person." Even now, he was trying to protect Yong Lee by bringing him home and warding his house before breaking the news to the coven.

As Jeremy told the tale of who the hunter was and what happened between them a couple of years ago or less, Yong Lee had a frown on his face. More likey becoming concern for the other. The fox nodded in understanding at tbe dark haired's intentions protectinv those around him. That was quite brave of the young witch to do such thing. Yong Lee kept a thin line of his lips before speaking up and taking the young man's han his own.

"You're not a horrible person, Jeremy. You're doing the right thing by telling your family the situation and protecting them as well." He said, smiling gently before glancing down at their hands. For a moment, they walked in silencd towards the place they were heading before soon speaking up again.

"You don't have to worry about me. Us kitsunes know what to do when facing a hunter, no matter the number of them or their strength."

He said, grinning like the sly fox he is. Yong Lee really didn't want to cost trouble for the witch, so might as well protect the boy and his family with his family's help. In case they needed, he'll let them know. There's no way he'll let this hunter hurt Jeremy and his coven.

Jeremy gave him a wan smile before pulling out his phone. "I'm scared for my coven, but we are powerful. I'm just afraid that any lone creature by themselves that claims to know me is going to get hurt. Thankfully his search of me has kept him from finding out about most of the supernatural creatures in the neighborhhood. So, my plan is to take you home, tell the coven, and keep you updated. I'm sorry that I've put everyone in danger. I can get myself home pretty quickly. How else do you think I've managed to be so elusive for so long? In short, I'm kind of asking you for your number, in a roundabout way as well." At least he had something to be happy about in this situation.

Kyrian walked throughout the town, feeling frustrated. How could no one in the town knew where Jeremy was? Jeremy lived there, and all of his searching for him had ended up in this town. So what had happend? As distracted as he was, he didn't notice that someone one walking next to him until he bumped into them. "Sorry." He said automatically, before turning to look at the stranger again, his mind racing quickly. "Hey, have you seen Jeremy Holt?" It never hurt to ask literally anyone, especially since his leads had all but dried up.

((Omg, I'm sorry! My alert didn't tell about this, and so sorry! Also, I'm not doing to use code anymore, quite lazy for it. Shit didn't meant to pressed reply!))

Yong Lee smiled slightly before taking the phone from the other male and placed his number on his contacts before giving it back to him. "Hey, it's not your fault. Everyone would understand." He said, taking the hand of the young witch. "Just head home. I can make it to my home on my own. Don't worry about me." Yong Lee stated, pressing a light peck in his cheek letting go of Jeremy's hand and soon headed towards the directions where the living quarters were.

The friend of Yong Lee was minding his own business until he bumped into someone. He was about to apologize until the man in front of him asked him a strange question. His mind processed the words before speaking up. "Oh? Jeremy Holt? Yeah, I have seen him! He's engaged with a friend of mine." He said, soon smirking at the event playing in his head.

Last edited:
(Sorry, your response hadn't shown up then. Oh, do you want Jeremy to find out first or Yong Lee about Kyrian taking their family members?)

Kyrian looked at this man in disbelief before giving him a completely distracted thank you and walking off. Jeremy was engaged to another man...that was impossible This had to be stopped, as fast as possible. He had to get through to Jeremy in the most effective way possible. Laughter suddenly broke through his thinking, which distracted him from his Jeremy thoughts. Curious, he followed the sounds of voices to a park filled with a mix of children. Ten and eleven year olds were working with four to six year olds, helping them with all sorts of homework. One boy in particular was working with a small Asian girl. He seemed to be normal but when he turned around, his breath caught in his throat. The kid looked almost exactly like Jeremy, only in kid form. Jeremy had mentioned a beloved little brother before. Thr way to get to Jeremy was through his brother.

Jeremy opened a portal and stepped through it to get to the outskirts of his wards. He stepped through these wards confidently before brashly calling a meeting. Technically only the leader had a right to call a meeting, but this was important. Soon after explaining everything to the other six members of his coven, he was left with shock and worry. How were they going to get the hunter out of there without killing him? If they killed him, they brought hosts of hunters on the town, and even though they were powerful, they probably couldn't stand up to fifty or more hunters that would come and investigatethe hunter's disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.