Word Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just let those mean kittyveggies and helmet-men talk, Gorba, I think you're bubbly.....

amy-eleven-hug.gif

• Love
Reactions: Ner0
Just let those mean kittyveggies and helmet-men talk, Gorba, I think you're bubbly.....

amy-eleven-hug.gif
This isn't a helmet, I'm an android. I didn't become CEO of an interstellar corporation for you to think I was a human in disguise, racist.

This isn't a helmet, I'm an android. I didn't become CEO of an interstellar corporation for you to think I was a human in disguise, racist.
True, but I'm also well aware that a potato isn't a vegetable... Perhaps I was just making two generalisations to hurt the two of you, the way you hurt Gorba's feelings?!?!? D:

Edit: Dangit, you ninjad me there xD

True, but I'm also well aware that a potato isn't a vegetable... Perhaps I was just making two generalisations to hurt the two of you, the way you hurt Gorba's feelings?!?!? D:

Edit: Dangit, you ninjad me there xD
See the thing is, everything we say about Anri is truth. He did cause the fall of the Soviet Union.

See the thing is, everything we say about Anri is truth. He did cause the fall of the Soviet Union.
Now I'm starting to doubt the wonderful friendship between me and Gorba, based entirely on our shared criticism and the fact that he caused the fall of the SU.... And it was such a promising beautiful relationship *sniffs and swoons since I'm a damsel and all that*

Last edited:
I'm hungry and no one in my house does any damn grocery shopping and they refuse to go and get food. This is why living with your parents is hell. There is really no food in the house and no one will go and get food and I can't go and get food. Its fucking bullshit. I haven't eaten all day and now I'm grumpy.

I'm hungry and no one in my house does any damn grocery shopping and they refuse to go and get food. This is why living with your parents is hell. There is really no food in the house and no one will go and get food and I can't go and get food. Its fucking bullshit. I haven't eaten all day and now I'm grumpy.
I suppose it's not my place to say, nor is it all that funny... But... You can always eat the potato?

• Love
Reactions: Headphones and Ner0
What bubbly and charming personality Anri? You freaking suck and everyone knows it. Hell, you caused RPG to crash and the fall of the Soviet Union. Ass.
I was just to great for either of them, and you know it.

They fell because they tried to comprehend my greatness. You would do well to learn from their mistakes.

I suppose it's not my place to say, nor is it all that funny... But... You can always eat the potato?
Oh lawd xD

Can we have a round of applause?

Also, I toasted so yall are free to go check that shiz out.

Oh lawd

Can we have a round of applause?

Also, I toasted so yall are free to go check that shiz out.
LOL You can give the toast to Cat as well, I think he'll appreciate it xD

Okay, it's obviously time for me to go to sleep. My sense of humour degrades steadily as my sleepiness increases :'D

Edit: CURSE YOUR NINJA POWERS

LOL You can give the toast to Cat as well, I think he'll appreciate it xD

Okay, it's obviously time for me to go to sleep. My sense of humour degrades steadily as my sleepiness increases :'D
Aah, I have never had that problem, it seems that my cognitive awareness increases as I grow more sleep deprived.

Mind you my ability to speak clearly and operate my body effectively completely disappear, but my mind grows super strong for some reason :/

Aah, I have never had that problem, it seems that my cognitive awareness increases as I grow more sleep deprived.

Mind you my ability to speak clearly and operate my body effectively completely disappear, but my mind grows super strong for some reason :/
Heeh, I wish my body worked like that, it would be extremely useful since I often pull allnighters to finish my essays or assignments. Instead, I slowly become unable to remember words and such (I had to track down the GoT vid where Ingrid and Jon discuss the matter to remember "swooning").

Fortunately, some people like my worsened sense of humour better than my normal one, so that's a plus.

Anyways, goodnight all of you!

Heeh, I wish my body worked like that, it would be extremely useful since I often pull allnighters to finish my essays or assignments. Instead, I slowly become unable to remember words and such (I had to track down the GoT vid where Ingrid and Jon discuss the matter to remember "swooning").

Fortunately, some people like my worsened sense of humour better than my normal one, so that's a plus.

Anyways, goodnight all of you!
Gnight madam.

Edit: Once you return from your blissful slumber I would like you to explain the nickname Gorba. Your possible reasoning behind it Intrigues me O.o.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: AlidaMaria
Gnight madam.

Edit: Once you return from your blissful slumber I would like you to explain the nickname Gorba. Your possible reasoning behind it Intrigues me O.o.
Hahaha it's a reference to Gorbachev, since you are the one that brought down the SU, right? xD No doubt Phones has a vaster knowledge regarding the subject, but as a history student I have a habit of making historical jokes, lol.

Edit: Speaking of history, I have an exam concerning the philosophical aspects of historywriting in less than two hours, which is why I decided to offer my beauty sleep for the sake of studying... Wish me luck :'D

• Love
Hahaha it's a reference to Gorbachev, since you are the one that brought down the SU, right? xD No doubt Phones has a vaster knowledge regarding the subject, but as a history student I have a habit of making historical jokes, lol.
:O

I am so amazed at what you just did with that reference, also, Should you not be traversing dreamland and ruling over your vast kingdom of subject within?

Edit I changed my name and ava, got bored of Vac-Cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.