Word Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Now I'm really starting to consider making a political fantasy role-play with warring kingdoms XD

Congratulations on getting a spot at the school paper, Spark/Aza! XD We are so proud of you. Make sure to pay attention and work hard! If people don't seem to be too initiative, step up and suggest themes and the like. Never be shy to put new ideas on the table.

In other news, my patience with Ali is growing thin. I'm not angry or man, simply slightly disappointed, since we were supposed to get Eli to the school where she would interact with Mak a little bit before the video cutscene comes in. Spark, do you have any information regarding Ali? You two do seem close.
Most likely over taxed by real life business, that's how she seemed last time I spoke to her. I was feeling the same way so I didn't judge.

The writing in this school newspaper is pretty substandard, so hopefully I'll end up the Copy Editor so I can fix these grammar mistakes.

I feel your pain....
I have to work up the ladder, unless my first article is amazing (which it will be) it won't make it into the paper and I'll have to make three blog posts for the paper to qualify to be a staff writer (the guys who get on the paper itself) then I don't even know how to become the copy editor, other than the rude way which is rub my qualifications all over them.

I have to work up the ladder, unless my first article is amazing (which it will be) it won't make it into the paper and I'll have to make three blog posts for the paper to qualify to be a staff writer (the guys who get on the paper itself) then I don't even know how to become the copy editor, other than the rude way which is rub my qualifications all over them.
Rub your qualifications all over everyone's face. Just rube it right into their eye.

So, tater and Senpai.

How is that collab coming along?

Also, phones, Where you at dawg?

Status
Not open for further replies.