Word Syndrome

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha it's a reference to Gorbachev, since you are the one that brought down the SU, right? xD No doubt Phones has a vaster knowledge regarding the subject, but as a history student I have a habit of making historical jokes, lol.

Edit: Speaking of history, I have an exam concerning the philosophical aspects of historywriting in less than two hours, which is why I decided to offer my beauty sleep for the sake of studying... Wish me luck :'D
That is brilliant.... I am planning on doing most of my college BS on history related stuff. Hey, Major in what you love and you'll never work a day in your life, because that field won't be hiring.

Reactions: AlidaMaria
I know, my capabilities of references are unlimited I'm as dense as a brick when it comes to references! Well then I can now properly call you Anri x3 Also, in case you didn't see, I edited my previous message.

I know, my capabilities of references are unlimited [spI'm as dense as a brick when it comes to references[/s]! Well then I can now properly call you Anri x3 Also, in case you didn't see, I edited my previous message.
I see, so how is that studying going? It seems to me that conversation with this group takes priority over even that. ;P

Edit: Of course Taterz, it is why I love you as much as I do. The simple extravagance of your youth is rather enjoyable for myself.

That is brilliant.... I am planning on doing most of my college BS on history related stuff. Hey, Major in what you love and you'll never work a day in your life, because that field won't be hiring.
Yaaay fellow historian! During his introduction speech, one of our study advisera advised us to turn around and study Law or something if we weren't motivated, since History has to be your passion if you want to study it. Moreover, you're quite right. History does broaden your vision on the world, but if you want to make any money... whatsoever... you'll have to find something else, lol.

Yaaay fellow historian! During his introduction speech, one of our study advisera advised us to turn around and study Law or something if we weren't motivated, since History has to be your passion if you want to study it. Moreover, you're quite right. History does broaden your vision on the world, but if you want to make any money... whatsoever... you'll have to find something else, lol.
Yes, however money does not concern us simple folk. We simply wish to live life in enjoyment and peace, or at least, that is my own outlook.

I see, so how is that studying going? It seems to me that conversation with this group takes priority over even that. ;P

Edit: Of course Taterz, it is why I love you as much as I do. The simple extravagance of your youth is rather enjoyable for myself.
Ssssh, you'll make me cry if you remember me of it now T-T I'll just redo the course next year, I've been ill ever since Christmas so I haven't really been able to study that much. But well, there is no use worrying about it now, I'll just try my best and see how it turns out!

*Turns back to my summaries*

Ssssh, you'll make me cry if you remember me of it now T-T I'll just redo the course next year, I've been ill ever since Christmas so I haven't really been able to study that much. But well, there is no use worrying about it now, I'll just try my best and see how it turns out!

*Turns back to my summaries*
If it is your passion you will persevere, regardless of how long it may take you. I myself have plans to study English, for now I am simply engrossing my self in the simple life of a young bachelor. It is an experience I refuse to miss out on.

Yes, however money does not concern us simple folk. We simply wish to live life in enjoyment and peace, or at least, that is my own outlook.
Agreed, which is why I chose to study history rather than Law or Business and Management x3

What are you current research studying Anri? Or you still in high school or did you already finish your education? (I have the feeling that you're at least as old as Spark, but I'm terrible at guessing ages and genders from folks I meet online)

Edit: I'M SURROUNDED BY NINJAS

Look, you can technically live off of a high school teachers salary. Remember that if you ever feel too down. XD

Agreed, which is why I chose to study history rather than Law or Business and Management x3

What are you current research studying Anri? Or you still in high school or did you already finish your education? (I have the feeling that you're at least as old as Spark, but I'm terrible at guessing ages and genders from folks I meet online)

Edit: I'M SURROUNDED BY NINJAS
I honestly wish to open my own business. I small cafe, does not matter where. Only matters that it exists. I would prefer a cos play Cafe, but anything would work. It will be simple, yet stylish and invite any and all with open arms and caring hearts.

Look, you can technically live off of a high school teachers salary. Remember that if you ever feel too down. XD
Quite true, but my high school experiences have made me extremely reluctantdof being a teacher.... We were a fun group, just.... Not very manageable. I'll just work as a cleaning lady or in a restaurant, lol.

Quite true, but my high school experiences have made me extremely reluctantdof being a teacher.... We were a fun group, just.... Not very manageable. I'll just work as a cleaning lady or in a restaurant, lol.
Personally I would just love to be allowed to teach a group of kids who gave a damn. If I could do that I would be so damn happy.

I honestly wish to open my own business. I small cafe, does not matter where. Only matters that it exists. I would prefer a cos play Cafe, but anything would work. It will be simple, yet stylish and invite any and all with open arms and caring hearts.
Well, if you open it one day and are in need of staff members, I wouldn't mind fleeing to the States, lol. Oh and in case you misunderstood, I'll redo the subject of which I have an exam in... one hour and twenty minutes.... next year, not this entire year (I hope). I'm planning on studying abroad next year if I can find the money for it ^_^

Come work in my restaurant. I'll gladly invite you too the team :).

Edit: Well Done Art*, you have finally mastered the art of the ninja. Also, I am from Canada, and do not plan on leaving any time soon.

Personally I would just love to be allowed to teach a group of kids who gave a damn. If I could do that I would be so damn happy.
Agreed, I don't think there's anything in the world quite as pleasing as teaching others and seeing how they start to understand it. But seeing how we have this mentality of "a C is good enough", I would hate to teach highschoolers, exactly because they don't give a damn. But well, I'd love to be a uni teacher (not that I'm good enough for that, lol) so I understand where you're coming from ^_^

Edit: Canada?! Well that makes things a lot easier, I'd prefer Canada over America all the time (no offense to any Americans).

Agreed, I don't think there's anything in the world quite as pleasing as teaching others and seeing how they start to understand it. But seeing how we have this mentality of "a C is good enough", I would hate to teach highschoolers, exactly because they don't give a damn. But well, I'd love to be a uni teacher (not that I'm good enough for that, lol) so I understand where you're coming from ^_^
Preach it you two :).

We're spamming the OOC quite a bit, aren't we? o.o Sorry Phones!

Edit: I'll be getting dressed, eat something and leave for my bicycle, train and bus, so I'll see all of you later! ^_^

We're spamming the OOC quite a bit, aren't we? o.o Sorry Phones!
Phone's will be happy (I swear I cannot picture phones as a female, I just labelled her as a male I guess :/ ) She seems like the type to enjoy seeing friendship between her players.

If you need we can make a pm group though Phones, if you want to keep the Ooc a little quieter that is :)

Edit: I must go to bed now, good bye lovelies :) (that includes everyone, not just Tater and Art)

• Love
Canada and America are actually very very similar, except the French bit. Even most of the laws are really similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.