Word Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I don't even know how I got lucky enough to find such a picture. XD

So the wrong book though. Come on, that is obviously the Devil notebook. Geese. Try harder next time. *BLATANT SARCASM*

Reactions: Aois
You wanna fight me, bruh? I know my way around a potato now.

Why, I never. Can a person not engage in some combat with a man who knows how to speak a decent amount of Her Majesty's English?

Why, I never. Can a person not engage in some combat with a man who knows how to speak a decent amount of Her Majesty's English?
Nope. You should see me when I am playing Elite: Dangerous and another player decides to mess with me. I get real creative and then blow them to bits.... Good fun.

@Headphones My car is your car! ^^ I will abstain from posting, and feel free to do what you wish to keep Celena static.
~Thank you~ I'll PM you if I have any questions.

Well, everyone, I'll start work on the post and put it up once Aza posts. In the meantime, you can have a look at another piece of information for the role-play: http://crownofbones9.wix.com/oblak-city-news

~Thank you~ I'll PM you if I have any questions.

Well, everyone, I'll start work on the post and put it up once Aza posts. In the meantime, you can have a look at another piece of information for the role-play: http://crownofbones9.wix.com/oblak-city-news
Waaah Phones! I'm loving it©!!

Edit: ROFL "I'm a title" xD Well, isn't that an obvious statement mr. Title?
And nice, Tesla is finally given the credit he deserves! ^_^

Reactions: Headphones
Waaah Phones! I'm loving it©!!

Edit: ROFL "I'm a title" xD Well, isn't that an obvious statement mr. Title?
And nice, Tesla is finally given the credit he deserves! ^_^
Hehe, don't go beyond the homepage, because I haven't touched a page after that one. WIX is about 50 times harder to work with than Weebly, which is what our informational site is using for a platform, so it took me a couple of days to just fix up that one page. The benefits from WIX is that there are a lot more functions and settings one can mess around with and generally a lot more freedom... How peculiar. Even here, the age-old world rule is valid - the freer you are, the harder it gets.

Can I just say that I love how well you have all the info organized. Honestly, if it wasn't as clear and well put together as it is I would not have been able to do this one. Thank you Headphones. I haven't known you for long and I can already tell that you are pretty damn good at what you do.

Hehe, don't go beyond the homepage, because I haven't touched a page after that one. WIX is about 50 times harder to work with than Weebly, which is what our informational site is using for a platform, so it took me a couple of days to just fix up that one page. The benefits from WIX is that there are a lot more functions and settings one can mess around with and generally a lot more freedom... How peculiar. Even here, the age-old world rule is valid - the freer you are, the harder it gets.
Heeh, good luck! We'll be patiently waiting (at least I will lol), but thus far it looks simply amazing! How true, but on the other hand, commitments, duties and obligations make things more complicated as well... To translate an old local saying: Happiness is the art of making a bouquet of the flowers that are in your reach.

Can I just say that I love how well you have all the info organized. Honestly, if it wasn't as clear and well put together as it is I would not have been able to do this one. Thank you Headphones. I haven't known you for long and I can already tell that you are pretty damn good at what you do.
Aw, shucks, ya make me blush~ [*was too tempted to write this*]
Thank you very much for the compliment, Potatocat. May these organizing skills will benefit you all in the future.
Truth be told, I fancy having things set out and clear, however, sometimes I can't come up with absolutely everything on schedule and I end up being a bit late. This fact comes to light when you look at my general writing speed. I tend to post in different intervals of time, but by no means will they be short, regardless of the type of post. The only exception would be live chat, when I am pretty fast or so I hear XD
Anyhow, I'm happy to see you have not gotten too bored with me just yet.
Heeh, good luck! We'll be patiently waiting (at least I will lol), but thus far it looks simply amazing! How true, but on the other hand, commitments, duties and obligations make things more complicated as well... To translate an old local saying: Happiness is the art of making a bouquet of the flowers that are in your reach.

Thank you for being patient! It seriously means the world to me!
Not to mention the sudden "mind spasms" of "I just want to hear a song" we Saggitarians get can make things even more complicated X3
That old saying sounds so beautiful, yet so sorrowful, like an old artist paining a small vase with a couple of thin blooming flowers in an old dull room, whilst bleak rays of sunlight enter through the smudged windows and illuminate the stagnant atmosphere, where little specks of dust float aimlessly, twinkling like the stars on a dark moonless night.

...I am getting into the mood here. XD

• Love
Reactions: Ner0 and AlidaMaria
Aw, shucks, ya make me blush~ [*was too tempted to write this*]
Thank you very much for the compliment, Potatocat. May these organizing skills will benefit you all in the future.
Truth be told, I fancy having things set out and clear, however, sometimes I can't come up with absolutely everything on schedule and I end up being a bit late. This fact comes to light when you look at my general writing speed. I tend to post in different intervals of time, but by no means will they be short, regardless of the type of post. The only exception would be live chat, when I am pretty fast or so I hear XD
Anyhow, I'm happy to see you have not gotten too bored with me just yet.

Thank you for being patient! It seriously means the world to me!
Not to mention the sudden "mind spasms" of "I just want to hear a song" we Saggitarians get can make things even more complicated X3
That old saying sounds so beautiful, yet so sorrowful, like an old artist paining a small vase with a couple of thin blooming flowers in an old dull room, whilst bleak rays of sunlight enter through the smudged windows and illuminate the stagnant atmosphere, where little specks of dust float aimlessly, twinkling like the stars on a dark moonless night.

...I am getting into the mood here. XD
Gee Phones, the more I read of your writing, the more I'm starting to believe that you're not from Bulgaria, nor eighteen-years old.... I suspect you're a professional writer, born and raised in England -Long live the Queen-, you're in your late 30's and your daughter is helping you pick the music ... ADMIT IT!!!

IjhrhR8.jpg
tumblr_m6r9cvzeLP1qdq5cn.gif

She's on to you! Run!

Wait, Headphones, English isn't your first language? I mean, I'm not that surprised, but I wouldn't have guessed. From what I know pretty much most of the world knows English. lol

Those are some nice titles.~

• Love
Reactions: Headphones
Gee Phones, the more I read of your writing, the more I'm starting to believe that you're not from Bulgaria, nor eighteen-years old.... I suspect you're a professional writer, born and raised in England -Long live the Queen-, you're in your late 30's and your daughter is helping you pick the music ... ADMIT IT!!!

IjhrhR8.jpg
tumblr_m6r9cvzeLP1qdq5cn.gif
No, my dear madam, I am truly a young person, only two years away from completing their second decade of existence in a small country at the end of Europe. *throws birth certificates under the rug*

Wait, Headphones, English isn't your first language? I mean, I'm not that surprised, but I wouldn't have guessed. From what I know pretty much most of the world knows English. lol
Not at all. I am from Bulgaria, thus my main language is Bulgarian, which uses the Cyrillic alphabet. It is a system, which is a long distance from English, yet we do use many foreign words and it truly annoys me how we use some English words when there are Bulgarian equivalents. *sigh* As they say where I come from:
От таз мода не моа си дода. - From all this fashion, I can not come home.

That makes like no sense in English... At least to me. I mean, it forms a proper thought, the thought to me just makes no sense. Sayings are one of those things that do not translate well. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.