Word Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
You smartass xD I'm sure you'll make it haha. That sounds like a great planning, I'm really looking forward to Mor and Luna ^_^

..Also... Sorry about the post' length, let's keep it at 'it's a compensation for being so late' x'3 I'll try to trim it down a bit next time, but Elly is starting to turn into my most heartfelt and beloved character thus far ghehe.

You smartass xD I'm sure you'll make it haha. That sounds like a great planning, I'm really looking forward to Mor and Luna ^_^

..Also... Sorry about the post' length, let's keep it at 'it's a compensation for being so late' x'3 I'll try to trim it down a bit next time, but Elly is starting to turn into my most heartfelt and beloved character thus far ghehe.
I do not personally mind a good long read.

Cannot speak for the others however, but for myself, Do not worry about it.

I personally admired the quality of the post, it really showcased the character.

I personally admired the quality of the post, it really showcased the character.
Well, I did have three months to think about it xD But still, wow, thanks Sparks!

And thanks Vac, that really puts my mind at ease ^_^ I tend to annoy people with the length of my posts, but I judging from the posts thus far I'm in good company regarding that hehe.

Last edited:

No trimming. No trimming, you hear! XD I love detail, I love length, meaning and THAT MUSIC!
Music+ a fitting read = paradise on earth for me

And another post from Ace... There went Celena's planned mini event. *sigh* Now I have to think of a car-something or a uni-something, because I'm obviously not letting Eli attend classes X3 Now all we need are two more posts and me writing down the development of the political situation, before I can post the events for everyone that will, hopefully and eventually, bring everyone together or to Mor and Luna's hideout.

Also, everyone, Strength's notebook has now been taken! Get ready to greet our youngest (hope she stays youngest) character! In my opinion, having a child's perspective on the events, especially her type's, will provide an interesting point of view and diversity as a whole. However, I'll probably have to state somewhere that I'm no longer accepting introverted characters. XD
We currently have:
1. A content silent type that may get chatty and is generally friendly. ( 25% )
2. A mildly introverted type that still keeps some sort of public appearance. ( 75% )
3. And now a totally introverted type, with some exceptions. ( 90% )

Of course, there's nothing bad about being introverted. I myself used to be about 90%, but I'm currently... about 65%? Maybe 50%? Not the most outgoing jolly chatterbox social ball of energy you'd ever see, since I like my private time and actually don't mind being alone, but I have my moments.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AlidaMaria
No trimming. No trimming, you hear! XD I love detail, I love length, meaning and THAT MUSIC!
Music+ a fitting read = paradise on earth for me

And another post from Ace... There went Celena's planned mini event. *sigh* Now I have to think of a car-something or a uni-something, because I'm obviously not letting Eli attend classes X3 Now all we need are two more posts and me writing down the development of the political situation, before I can post the events for everyone that will, hopefully and eventually, bring everyone together or to Mor and Luna's hideout.

Also, everyone, Strength's notebook has now been taken! Get ready to greet our youngest (hope she stays youngest) character! In my opinion, having a child's perspective on the events, especially her type's, will provide an interesting point of view and diversity as a whole. However, I'll probably have to state somewhere that I'm no longer accepting introverted characters. XD
We currently have:
1. A content silent type that may get chatty and is generally friendly. ( 25% )
2. A mildly introverted type that still keeps some sort of public appearance. ( 75% )
3. And now a totally introverted type, with some exceptions. ( 90% )

Of course, there's nothing bad about being introverted. I myself used to be about 90%, but I'm currently... about 65%? Maybe 50%? Not the most outgoing jolly chatterbox social ball of energy you'd ever see, since I like my private time and actually don't mind being alone, but I have my moments.
Poor Elly, there goes her perfect attendance record...
BUT I LOVE YOU PHONES! xD I have to say in the three months that I know you, you seem to be an extrovert person to me really (then again, it's easier to be friendly while writing and I have horrible knowledge of human nature). I personally absolutely detest being alone, which is why I'm often very ill-tempered and grumpy when by myself >_>'

Heheee, I do my best to be open and friendly with the people I meet, be they in reality or in real life, but I'm not the type of person that will simply go outside and walk aimlessly without a plan with their friends, like a fly without a head XD
And don't worry. Most people I've met also dislike being alone. I guess I'm self-sufficient? It's not like I don't like having company, but sometimes I love being by myself. Alone time is harmony time~

Aaaand renovating the site... It's twelve at night and I still haven't done what Aza/Spark asked me to... *facekeyboards*

• Love
Reactions: Ner0 and AlidaMaria
Heheee, I do my best to be open and friendly with the people I meet, be they in reality or in real life, but I'm not the type of person that will simply go outside and walk aimlessly without a plan with their friends, like a fly without a head XD
And don't worry. Most people I've met also dislike being alone. I guess I'm self-sufficient? It's not like I don't like having company, but sometimes I love being by myself. Alone time is harmony time~

Aaaand renovating the site... It's twelve at night and I still haven't done what Aza/Spark asked me to... *facekeyboards*
You are most probably the third most adorable person I have met.

• Love
Reactions: Headphones
@Tōsuto Megami Forgive me, but I couldn't help but notice how your post said that Aois is seventeen years old, while your CS on the site stated her to be fourteen.... It left me slightly confused x3

You are most probably the third most adorable person I have met.
Agreed!

Gah! Forgot that! I'll edit it right away!

@Tōsuto Megami Forgive me, but I couldn't help but notice how your post said that Aois is seventeen years old, while your CS on the site stated her to be fourteen.... It left me slightly confused x3

Fixed it. Aois is out of her canon setting here. XD

Reactions: AlidaMaria
And another post from Ace... There went Celena's planned mini event. *sigh*
Sorry x3; I didn't know this thread existed until now, I was following the interest check and the roleplay thread lmao

I don't know what the plan was, but I probably would have needed you to spell out what you wanted me to post anyway xD

For what it's worth, Celena isn't interacting with anyone... Her car is already old, it wouldn't be a stretch to say it's having a hard time starting with all the rain and cold...? So she'd have to use the metro & meet Eli?

I'm trying to guess your plan, is it working?

*on the phone, so excuse any mistakes*

Good morning, everyone! I'm supposed to be studying for my test in Russian today, but, oh well, I've read enough for now XD

Megami, you made a mistake with the time. It's not evening. It's morning. Also, the clouds are now breaking up, not piling up, so sunlight is, in fact, starting to illuminate the city bit by bit. I was actually meaning to send you a PM last night about your introduction, but... You post fast XD
About the cat, I'm glad you brought him along, but how could he have been on her head the entire time? Have you ever had a cat sit on your head? Believe me, you can't walk with one on your head without feeling the claws gripping your skull. Unless, of course, even the cat is a figment of her ingination, but I wasn't made to believe so.
Oh, and didn't you say Aois coloured her hair black? Your post states that it's white. Please, clear this up.

Also, is it a new fashion to have a lot of "she"s and "he"s in writing? No, seriously, am I outdated? XD The ending of the post was alright, but the beginning definitely has to be given a small make-over.

Everyone, since I'm planning events for you all, could you please not post anymore? Ahri, since you do have a plan, if you have the spirit to post Blue going to the movies, you can, but don't move after finding the notebook.

Oh, right, Megumi, don't move Aois from the park.

As for Celena, I believe I can do something with that old car~

Last edited:
Reactions: Ace
I am in the process of finding a mixture of using name and pronoun that I like. It is a hard ratio to get right, mostly because every time I have it pegged I feel the need for more of one than the other......

I shall fix it right away!

I'll be sure to keep her in the park, assuming the sunlight doesn't get too strong anytime soon. X3

Last edited by a moderator:
I fixed it now. I hope there are no more problems. XO

About the "she's" and "he's", I'll probably figure something out. I'm used to using such pronouns, so perhaps reading the posts ahead of me will provide me with a different method of addressing characters.~

I am in the process of finding a mixture of using name and pronoun that I like. It is a hard ratio to get right, mostly because every time I have it pegged I feel the need for more of one than the other......
I fixed it now. I hope there are no more problems. XO

About the "she's" and "he's", I'll probably figure something out. I'm used to using such pronouns, so perhaps reading the posts ahead of me will provide me with a different method of addressing characters.~
Add in titles to the mix as well. Proper noun, noun(s) and pronoun.

i.e. Gabriel, he, the journalist, the recluse.

That sounds good. I always try to start off with what they are (I.e. "the young female"). I don't think she's antisocial enough to be considered a recluse though.

That sounds good. I always try to start off with what they are (I.e. "the young female"). I don't think she's antisocial enough to be considered a recluse though.
I was just using my own character as an example, thus Gabriel and journalist. You'll have to choose for your own characters since I don't know them like you do.

Female is a bit of a detached term; lady, woman or girl would work.

I'll be using those terms occasionally in my later responses.~

Status
Not open for further replies.