Word Syndrome

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Aza. Now, I realized something.... The reason that old music seems better than most modern music is that it is better. It is better because it is the old stuff that was good enough to be remembered and passed along. With new music we still have to filter through all the crap, so on average it seems worse than our collections of all the past's greatest hits. Its survivor's perspective.

Iwaku pulling that "No alters for you" crap again. XO

I will post in the collab phones, I swear it on my honor. This week has just been hectic for me due to me suddenly having to move by the end of the month and a bunch of unwanted overtime at work.

Gomen'nasai :(

Aois is going to run out of bread eventually. XD

Go to her! :0

Indeed, we must prevent the poor girl from starving! Quickly! To the IC! XD

How have you all been?

Waiting, and working on the IC for my own RP.... Which I need to return to working on right now....

Wondering where everyone went. XD

• Love
Reactions: Ner0
But isn't it their turn?

But isn't it their turn?
Yuuuuuuuuup. I think you and I are the only ones to post yet, which is why I am actually getting frustrated. This has stalled out big time, and no one seems to be trying to pull up and restart the engines.

I'll just have Ryali and Ryuki kill everyone.~

• Love
Yuuuuuuuuup. I think you and I are the only ones to post yet, which is why I am actually getting frustrated. This has stalled out big time, and no one seems to be trying to pull up and restart the engines.
Now, now tater. We all came into this with the knowledge that most of our members have full time college and other such responsibilities.

A good week and a half between posts should have been expected.

Now, now tater. We all came into this with the knowledge that most of our members have full time college and other such responsibilities.

A good week and a half between posts should have been expected.
Yeah, well World War 3 is something that I am whole heartedly expecting right now, doesn't mean I'll like it when it comes....

God, I am a master of using examples that are WAAAAY out of proportion to what I am comparing them to. XD

But really, I am sort of worried. Very few RPs can do this and survive. I mean, what if when they get back from their studies and they have lost interest? If that happens we're fucked. Clear and simply we are fucked. If that happens, I will be very very annoyed.

I have full college, too. I think the problem is that people take too many on at one time. I'm in 9 right now, but they're in such a way that I only ever have one or two to reply to each day.~

Then again, I have homework I should be doing right now.~

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.