Word Syndrome

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I have found one of Mor and Luna's themesongs~

• Love
Reactions: AlidaMaria
Alright. I'll cut it to the part where they leave the cinema and post it up. The rest we will have to work on a little bit more before I can tie it up with the rest.

That's what I was going for the first time, but then I realized our lovely @Headphones had more intricate plans and I don't want to ruin them again. xD
Arigato.~
  • Unfortunately, I don't believe there are ... yet
  • I did figure out how the tabs work as well, so ~ woooh!
I think we are trying to at least get some of them together.
You're welcome.

Get alerted bitches.

Now, I am back.

Sorry for the being MIA. Things got crazy over here. Ima be on the pirate pad tommorow to post some things for you phones.

I swear this on my honor as a knight.

Aand, for any of yall having troubles moving forward I can offer assistance when it comes to ideas regarding interactions between charries/ moving forward an yer own.

I would like to request that any one who would like help organizing themselves for a post to pls pm me about it. Ill work with ya from there.

Also, Phones, I would like to apply as co-gm so as too make it easier for me to work with these Cracker's. If you aren't up for it, that is fine, I can still work wonders as a simple player.

Now, all yall bitches, Isn't it time we kicked this thing into overdrive?

It's high time we got this rolling, indeed, but I'm waiting for Ali to respond so I can get the video post up. -.-

Anri-san, my knight, I dub thy Co-GM of this fare role-play. So let it be written, so let it be done. May thy judge justly in my absence, whenever I am away.

Hehe, sorry for the short ceremony XP I am currently on my phone.

It's high time we got this rolling, indeed, but I'm waiting for Ali to respond so I can get the video post up. -.-

Anri-san, my knight, I dub thy Co-GM of this fare role-play. So let it be written, so let it be done. May thy judge justly in my absence, whenever I am away.

Hehe, sorry for the short ceremony XP I am currently on my phone.
Lead me your eminence, lead me so that I may lead others on the path you blaze to eternal glory.

• Love
Reactions: Headphones
Guess who just joined the school paper? My journalism experience is on its way.

Oh, wait, I'm supposed to do a thingy with the person who changes their name every 30 seconds, right? So.... whatever you call yourself now, should we do that shizzle nizzle in a PMizzle?

Oh, wait, I'm supposed to do a thingy with the person who changes their name every 30 seconds, right? So.... whatever you call yourself now, should we do that shizzle nizzle in a PMizzle?
Yes, yes you are xD

Congratulations on getting a spot at the school paper, Spark/Aza! XD We are so proud of you. Make sure to pay attention and work hard! If people don't seem to be too initiative, step up and suggest themes and the like. Never be shy to put new ideas on the table.

In other news, my patience with Ali is growing thin. I'm not angry or man, simply slightly disappointed, since we were supposed to get Eli to the school where she would interact with Mak a little bit before the video cutscene comes in. Spark, do you have any information regarding Ali? You two do seem close.

Congratulations on getting a spot at the school paper, Spark/Aza! XD We are so proud of you. Make sure to pay attention and work hard! If people don't seem to be too initiative, step up and suggest themes and the like. Never be shy to put new ideas on the table.

In other news, my patience with Ali is growing thin. I'm not angry or man, simply slightly disappointed, since we were supposed to get Eli to the school where she would interact with Mak a little bit before the video cutscene comes in. Spark, do you have any information regarding Ali? You two do seem close.
I recommend patience.

I on the other hand recommend killing all of the bastards left behind by the recently dead king. That way none of them could ever even say that they have claim to the throne.
*Retains his nation of pacifists in a safe and secret place that Tater's evil Frie Nation will never find*

Looks like we'll have to give up pacifism.

Darn, we were really owning it bro, owning it.
Yeah, well.... sorry......I would start building an army now... We'll be coming, and we will come hard and thick.... and a little sticky.

Yeah, well.... sorry......I would start building an army now... We'll be coming, and we will come hard and thick.... and a little sticky.
Oh, we have robots to fight for us, no use in losing any of our citizenry's actually lives :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.