Wolf Pack RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul sniffed the air and his eyes shot open. He look at Ember and frowned. The other wolf had fallen asleep and had a paw on Souls neck, so he couldn't move. Soul looked confused as he continued to start at Ember. What is she doing here...

Ember noticed the other wolf was asleep so she made her way up to Soul carefully. She laid in front of him to they could talk quietly enough not to wake the other wolf. "I caught your sent headed this way while I was hunting" she started softly looking over at the other wolf "I thought you might be in trouble"

"Nah... I'm fine" He looked around quickly. Most of the other wolves were asleep, only a few were still awake. "The rest of the pack alright?" He asked quietly, looking to Ember again.

"Yea" she answered quietly "we had a run in with Jera, but nobody got hurt" she lowered her head a little "Fang seems upset though.. They started talking about her mate and he has been pretty upset looking since"

"Oh.... well, hopefully he'll be alright tomorrow, maybe he just needs a good nights sleep to take his mind off whatever is bothering him" The wolf that was next to soul bit his ear lightly, "Shut up Soul..." They mumbled, thier eyes still tight shut.

(I edited my CS a little by the way)

"What are you doing here?" She asked curiously, she didn't really care seeing that he isn't in any trouble but it was strange to her so it spiked her curiosity.

"Just.... Stuff" He muttered quietly. "You shut up, and go to sleep" He told the other wolf. "And please let go of my ear" Soul huffed, sounding annoyed. "You used to be fun..." The other wolf grumbled, finally falling asleep.

Ember stood up seeing that he didn't really care to explain it to her. She walked back the way she came suddenly feeling quite lonely.

After some time Soul had fallen asleep and had rolled onto his back. By this time, the rest of the Star Light pack had also fallen asleep.

fang had his ears flat against his head. he was thinking about his friends he lost that day.

Ember walked back toward the cave thinking she should say bye to Manx seeing it was safe for her to go on now. She didn't want to stay any longer and overstay her welcome.

The night passed quickly, and before long, the sun had risen and was shining brightly. Soul opened his eyes slowly and yawned. He stood up and stretched. The wolf from the night before walked over to Soul and looked at him. "You leaving ?" Soul nodded "Yeah, I'll come see you tomorrow" The other wolf nodded. "ok" Soul said goodbye to the other wolf and walked away back to his own pack and the cave.

Ember had decided to sleep for a little while before heading out. She had slept longer than she wanted because she was hoping to just slip out without anyone noticing. She yawned and stretched she looked around a little but only saw Fang by the cave entrance. She walked over to him carefully "where is Manx?"

(Sorry for absence, it didnt alert me to new posts!)

Snow had gone home, annoyed. The Dark Fire pack used to roam where ever it wanted to, her father had told her. But now, they get chased off of any place with that other packs scent. Snow growled and lashed at a tree, leaving her claw marks deep into the wood. She paced, trying to calm her frustration.

She lowered her ears, a little upset, then nodded "alright, well thank you for letting me stay but it seems to be safe enough now" she turned toward the entrance of the cave and headed out.

Soul walked into the cave and looked at Fang and the others. He still smelt of Star Light. He walked over to the back of the cave and sat down, watching the other wolves.

Name: Nawat Enyeto

Pack: No Pack (but will probably join the Dark Fire Pack)

Pack position: since he'll be starting out, Omega

Appearance: Enyeto isn't any wolf that is special, His primary color of his fur is grey, with fades to a black color as it makes its way towards his belly, his tail is of medium length, grey and white on color, with a few small spots of black on the top of his tail. the length of his fur is pretty medium length, shaggy at first sight. his paws are black reaching to the foreleg, slowly fading to the primary color of grey. his facial features are like any other wolves, other then the top hair on his head, its actually very long, covering his right eye, the reason it is covering it is because of an injury he sustained before becoming a rogue of his former tribal pack.

Injuries: Enyeto has not received any serious injuries from the war of the two tribes, he does however have a serious injury on his right eye, call it a battle scar from his times of being in his former tribe, as a young cub, Enyeto was going through his right of passage, sadly failing it and becoming a rogue to his clan, and sustaining a serious slashing cut on his right eye, now half blind in that eye, he decides to try to avoid seeing through it to often, so he keep it well covered by his top hair.

Personality: Enyeto is a little vain from his time of being in his old tribe, he can be very sure of his talents and sometimes that has been his biggest drawback. He can have a bit of a temper, and this can cause him to lash out on those around him, as but he is actually a pretty nice and decent sort of wolf. Enyeto can only be as aggressive as those that are as aggressive to him.

Getting restless Soul moved about a bit. Finally getting up he huffed and walked outside and went for a walk. Along the way he paused and sniffed the air. I can smell another wolf... Star Light? No... definately not Star Light... He changed direction and walked towards this other wolf.

it seemed to be a beautiful, restful night, as silent as the crickets were going to allow, the wind was slowly blowing through the dark forest, not a care in its patterns as he whispered lightly in the night air. The soft light given off by the moon reflected off of the tops of the trees, giving small glimps of light around the forests bottom, and to those that were out and about in the night time sky. small rustling sounds were being made, the look of a wolf slowly making his way out of the bushes "ugh...I swear...why is it so impossible to move around at night if your nocturnal?" the wolf exclaimed lightly as looked around, he wasn't sure where exactly he was at all, just the fact that he was in a forest, a deep, thick, dark forest. The wolf was no more then the age of a teenager in human years, about five years old in dog, not very built when it came muscle, but he ad a cute looking face to him, well, half of his face away, the rest was covered by top hair.

The wolf looked around, finally caching the glimps of a clearing in the forest, with a light smile, the wolf quickly made his way out, noticing that he began hearing foot paws making their way towards him, he then stopped in his tracks, making sure he wasn't going crazy at all, when he stopped, the foot steps seed to be a lot louder then they were when he was moving he then looked around to see what it may me, sniffing the air, catching the scent of another wolf "that scent...oh no...please don't let it be an alpha from my old clan...I don't need a broke leg to go with my half blind eye" complained the wolf, a small strike of fear shooting through his body, he looked around quickly, staying in the place he was, slightly frightened of who this wolf may be at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.