Wolf Pack RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You little brat!" Jera snarled at Snow. Jera wanted to let the pup and her pack mate pass through, but their behavior was too disrespectful to let it go now. Her hackles rose and she set her tail high, asserting her high ranking status as she bared her teeth. "I caught your scent earlier in our territory, but granted you a safe passing by not alerting my pack. Don't cross me now or you shall not receive that luxury again", Jera snorted in offense when the two wolves didn't heed the warning. Demonstrating her agility, Jera lept at Fang, landing a few nasty bites in his scruff and then tackled Snow, quickly spinning around on her haunches to face them both after her initial attack. Facing them she growled, "GO! Leave before someone else comes looking..." She looked at Snow. "I can promise they won't be as generous".

Last edited by a moderator:
fang got up. "now i know why you look familiar. that fighting style belonged to you husband. lets see if your more of a challenge he was." fang got in a lunging position. lifting his tail revealing his markings showing he was a high ranking.

Jera scoffed at the gray wolf, but her eyes widened at his mention of her 'husband'. How would he have known about her winter rendezvous...they tried to keep their romance secret--and why was he insulting his former pack mate? Jera tried to hide her bewilderment behind another snarl. She recognized his scars. "Let's not reopen old wounds", Jera stood her ground, "Just take your meal and leave before your luck runs out".

"my luck." he laughed "i dont believe in luck. i beleive in hard work." he looked at his scars. "ah the old things." he looked back at her. "these are just a reminder of why i hate your pack"

Ember stood there watching, she growled softly when jera tackled snow, but didn't move knowing it wasn't her place. She kept thinking to herself how nice it would be to be apart of a pack. she had never known what it was like and now, after seeing how they defend and look after each other, she wanted it more than anything.

Jera's ears flattened at the painful reminder. She never wanted the war to happen. She fought Rain against leading the attack, fearing it would only bring disaster to all involved. The war was meant to re-establish pack territories, but it only ended in slaughter. Jera glanced at the black wolf off to the side who seemed to merely be observing their 'discussion'. Jera lifted her head and looked back at Fang as she spoke, "You weren't the only one who lost things to the war...", she nodded at the black wolf, "don't risk the growth of your pack out of foolishness". Jera let her final warning sink in, staring unmoving at the stubborn gray wolf.

Behind her the ground crackled as two other Star Light wolves approached. They caught on to her scent off the main hunting trail and like her, were driven by curiosity to investigate. Jera's flicked her eyes to where the two wolves stood now a little ways off. They were waiting for her signal to get any closer or attack since she was above them in command.

Fang thought back to the war. he watched as some of his best friends die. "i lost a lot in that war i watched some of my best friends die. you know what happened after that, i snapped and killed 6 of your pack members before retreating back to where we are now."

Embers ears flattened in sadness when jera motioned toward her but shot right back up when she heard the other two wolves approaching. She didn't have time to think about her past right now incase something went wrong, she wasn't choosing any sides but the odds seemed to be unfair between the 2 packs and at the moment if she needed to help she would, she had started growing fond of Manx and wouldn't let snow lose her pack the way she did.

Jera's heart sank. Memories flashed of deaths she witnessed... and the few she had caused under direct orders from Rain. Her whole demeanor suddenly changed. "I know..." Jera's head lowered and her tail dropped to half-mast, "...And I'm sorry." The words escaped before Jera realized how much of her broken loyalties she was revealing. She glanced at the two wolves standing off in the distance hoping they couldn't hear her as she continued, "I tried to stop the war from happening". She tried to hold Fang's eyes with hers, "I hate what it's done to the wolves of the valley... but no matter how stupid family can be, they're still family. I did what I had to in order to prevent too much of my own's blood being spilt." Jera grew uneasy with the two other wolves watching her. "Now please, don't make me do something else I rather not do..." Her hackles began to raise again slowly.

Ember decided to but in if it was her place or not "Fang" she started slowly "there's no need for bloodshed if you can prevent it"

Jera's eyes darted to the black wolf on the sidelines. "Finally a wolf with some sense..." She studied her for a moment, "but you don't look Dark Fire". Jera eyed Fang as she cautiously approached the black wolf. Jera's nose twitched as she picked up no familiar pack scents, but those red tip markings... Jera cocked her head as she looked at the young wolf. "You were born outside the valley weren't you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ember watched Jera closely "yes, and I don't have a pack so you aren't going to pick up any scent from me, and you don't have to worry about more wolves on your territory"

fang turned around and started to walk away. he looked back at the female wolf. "the reason i know your husband is because he was my best friend." he continued walking away.

Soul had rolled around in a patch of dirt unti he no longer smelt of his pack. He had then snuck of into the other packs territory and was hiding behind some bushes, watching the Star Light pack. It had been easy to locate them, as there smell was strong. After a while he began to relax a little, so far they hadn't smelt him.

Jera's face lit up. "You're Fang, aren't you?" She pawed the earth. "He considered you his brother".

She looked back to the black wolf as Fang walked away, "I don't care who you came with, just please help these wolves stay out of trouble". Jera watched Fang walk away, memories racing through her head of stories her love used to tell her of his pack 'brother' before the war.

fang had just back to the cave and layed down by the entrance.he had a flurry of memories that he had tried to get rid of coming back to him.

After watching the Star Light wolves for a while, he got tired. He spotted a calm looking wolf not very far from him and approached slowly and cautiously. He had lowered his head to show that he wasn't threat.

Ember followed slowly behind fang back to the cave. She sat outside just looking around. Figuring the starlight pack had probably finished hunting by now she decided to wonder off and finally hunt for herself. She caught and ate a small rabbit then started heading back toward the cave but caught Souls sent.

Knowing she was pretty close to starlight territory now she grew curious. She followed his sent for a little while but shortly lost it but continued on anyway. She walked along as quietly as she could and finally spotted Soul walking up to a Starlight wolf. She tilted her head slightly and watched him wonder what he was doing.

He sat down cautiously next to the wolf. The Star Light wolf seemed to accept Soul. By the looks of it, this wolf was a low ranking one. Soul lied down, leaning against the other wolf and closed his eyes, he would now smell of Star Light.

Having no idea what was going on she walked forward a little and sat down out of view of the starlight wolf but knew Soul would see her if he opened his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.