Wolf Pack RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ember was walking around in the dark not really sure where she was going to go now. She caught a slight sent of another wolf, one she hasn't smelled before so it couldn't be either of the packs around she now knew of. She decided to head toward the new wolf sent, her curiosity getting the best of her.

As the other wolf came into view Soul sped up a little, until he was right infront of the other. He took a cautious step towards the wolf and sniffed. "Hey... what pack are you from? Your definately not from Star Light..." Soul would talk to the other wolf in a clam, non threatening way, because they looked kind of scared, and Soul didn't really want to start a fight with this stranger. His head was lowered slightly, to show the other that he was not a threat.

A voice was heard from his left side, turning around, he then looked towards the voice to see yet another wolf in his sights, he noticed it was showing s least amount of threat to him as possible, The wolf sighed lightly before calming down a little, he cleared his throat before speaking to the wolf that had his head down slightly "umm...I am not from this Star Light....umm...I am nothing more then a rogue of my previous Pack...I was merely passing through when I sort of gotten lost" he said in response, you could tell from his look that he was not from these parts, not to mention someone as young a wolf as he was, shouldn't be traveling at this time of night.

Soul nodded his head a little and paused for a moment. "Hey... You look tired, why don't you come with me to the rest of my pack and you can sleep for a while.. plus you shouldn't be wondering around out here at night, if any Star Light wolves found ya, they'd probably rip you to shreds on the spot."

the wolf simply nodded, his idea seemed to be a better idea then wandering the forest at night looking for a place to sleep, with that, he simply turned to face the wolf "please...lead the way umm...." he trailed of, a little confused as to what the name of the wolf was, at least so he could properly thank him.

Ember followed the strange sent until she saw two wolves, one of them she knew was Soul, but the other she didn't know. She approached carefully looking from soul to the other wolf. She tilted her head a little realizing this other wolf looked nothing like the ones she has seen around here. Was he packless like her or just out of place, she wondered.

"Names Soul" He said, smiling slightly as he turned to take the other wolf to the cave. He sniffed the air and turned to face Ember. "Ember? Hmm... you should probably start heading back soon... and just make sure you don't cross into Star Light territory, I guess.." He told her, before walking off back towards the cave.

fang slowly wpke up. "its been a while since i slept that good."

The wolf nodded lightly before clearing his throat "my Tribe named me Nawat Enyeto...but...you can just call me Enyeto..." he simply said to Soul before slowly following behind him, he smiled as he sort of admired the sort of leadership skills that this wolf showed, he seemed as if he runs a large tribe behind him, it made him feel as if he would like to know more of who this trial wolf was, furthermore, what sort of tribe he may run. Enyeto followed without hesitation, then seeing yet another wolf near him, the wolf he saw looked female at first sight, but he wasn't entirely sure, with a light smile he looked at her "umm hello...do you run with Soul here?" he asked the wolf.

Soul continued on past Ember ansd kept going until he reached the cave. "Technically, she is pack less, but she's been staying with us for awhile, though she is always welcome to join the pack. " Soul walked behind fans and patted his head with a paw. "Hey fang... lookie what I found"

Ember's ears perked up when Soul said she was welcome to join the pack. She walked next to Enyeto "like soul said, I don't have a pack" she looked over at fang. "I think I'll stay a little longer if that's alright"

Enyeto was a bit nervous, though he wasn't very good at making rinds, he always thought it was because o his way of thinking, others thought because he just liked to be alone, but this was not true. Enyeto then looked at the cave, seeing not many within its contents *wow...I expected...a little more then this...* he thougt to himself, he expected it to be a little bigger, he then shrugged a little, accepting it as his new home, at least until he found his own path to a new home in the process.

fang looked at the new wolf. "we were 3 times this size 3 years ago, but that was before the invasion."

*invasion? I wonder what he's talking about...well whatever...* he thought to himself look around the packs cave, whatever the wolf was speaking of, it must've had something to do with their ranks, their weren't many of them subsiding within the cave. Enyeto had so many questions, mostly pertaining to what has happened with the pack, and what was this invasion that the wolf inside spoke of. Enyeto decided not to speak too much about their past, thinking that he might be invading any personal experience's that may have happened.

Soul sat near the back of the cave and rolled over onto his back, idly looking up at the roof of the cave. He yawned and rubbed his head against the ground.

Ember sat near the entrance of the cave looking out into the night. Every now and then she would glance back at Enyeto wondering what brought him here and if he would cause any trouble. She may not be part of the pack but she felt kind of close to the others anyway as if she had always been here.

"Ember, what's up?" soul asked, he had been watching her for a while now. He lifted his head off the ground a little as he looked at her, though staying on his back.

She looked back at Soul "nothing" she told him softly "I'm just thinking" she walked over to him and sat down.

"ok" His chest rose and fell slowly as he sighed, his soft fur bristling slightly. He reached a paw up to poke Embers muzzle lightly.

She laughed a little and pawed his muzzle back. Then stood up and stretched thinking she would just get comfortable right here next to Soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.