Wolf Pack RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
(hey i kinda forgot to post a pic of my wolf as well . edited original post.)

Soul raised his head, spotting a good sized deer a little way off. He grinned and padded over quicklt and silently until he was pretty much right behind it. It was strange to see a single female deer without a herd, but that didn't really bother Soul, he was too busy to notice. He crouched down and jumped at the Deers neck, killing it quickly he bagan to drag it back towards the cave and the rest of the pack. He heard barking not far away from him so he stopped and sniffed the air. Star Light... His hackles rose and he sped up, if they smelt him they could probably rip him apart on the spot.

(Put my picture up too)

Ember woke up suddenly and looked around the cave, something was wrong. She sniffed the air but didn't smell Snow. She nudged Manx. "Manx, snow is gone and something's wrong. I can feel it" she whimpered.

fangs head perked up at the barking. "not good" he sprinted out of the cave. sniffing the air. he caught onto souls scent and ran in that direction.

Ember stood there for a second not sure what to do. She decided to go after fang incase he need help, she may be small but she can hold her own.

The hunting party was a success. Jera licked the blood from her paws. She had always been good at ambushing prey since she was fast enough to position herself ahead of the pack as they drove their target toward her. This time, she had sprung her trap on an aging doe. Her family would eat well tonight.

Jera ate her fill of the carcass after first letting Rain rip into it. She thought about mentioning the stray wolf, but knew that if Rain caught wind of him, he'd be ripped to shreds. Jera would let him off with a warning this time.

As the group padded their way back to the den site, Jera came across the Dark Fire clan's scent again. Sure taking your time in here. Jera was offended, thinking the male wolf had taken advantage of her lenience. It wasn't until she followed the trail a little ways off that she realized it wasn't the same musty smell as before. This was a different wolf. Jera growled. Now you've overstepped your welcome.

She looked at her over fed companions walking away from her position. She could handle this without them. Jera took off, lopping after the scent trail and towards the edges of the Star Light pack territory. A light rustle made her stop in her tracks, and she began to stalk the noise. She closed in, her green eyes trying to pierce the thick brush and identify her target.

Suddenly she came around a clearing and growled at the sight of a young gray wolf trotting over territory lines. "And just where do you think your going little one?" She displayed her fangs threateningly so as not to be ignored as she emerged from the shadows.

he had soul pretty fast near the cave. "thats one problem down, now i have to get to the other." he sniffed the air he caught on to snows scent . he sprinted off to find her knowing she was too small to take on a well trained wolf.

Manx was up in a shot, ears pricked forward, hot on Ember's heel.

Jera circled the little wolf. She reeked of Dark Fire clan. "Don't you know it's not safe to wander off alone?" Jera didn't want to hurt Snow, as she was only a pup, but rules were rules. Jera couldn't deny the encounter now that she'd been seen. She let out a snarl, hoping to simply frighten Snow back home.

fang came through the last bush and stopped between snow and the star light pack wolf. he looked over the other wolf and noticed the markings on her. "your a high ranking wolf of the star light pack. i dont take lightly to wolfs like you bullying my younger members." he looked back at snow "go now, you stand no chance against her and youll only get in my way."

Snow spun around as the Star Light wolf appeared and started talking to her. Her hackles rose and she growled. "I dont smell your scent on the mountains! Therefore you cant claim this!" With that she went and peed on a nearby rock. "There now its mine." She said smugly.

She rolled her eyes as Fang appeared. "I swear you're stalking me."

he snapped at snow. "go now you runt. youll only get in my way."

he stared down the female star light member. "just stay out of my way."

Snow rolled her eyes and layed down, rolling around in the patch of sunlight.

Ember quickly caught up with fang but seeing the starlight wolf she stayed off to the side so she wouldn't be in the way, and figured it wasn't really her place to get involved with something like this. She payed close attention though because even if she wasn't a pack member she wouldn't stand for a high ranked, well trained pack member attacking a pup.

Soul hung around by the cave for a little while, eating the Deer he had caught. After some time had passed and the others hadn't come back, he dragged the rest of the Deer in the cave and walked off to try and find the rest of the pack. (I can't get on at the weekend, I haven't got any internet connection at home...)

Status
Not open for further replies.