Without a second thought

She orders a vanilla waffle cone and pays for it before looking at her brother.

"You're so stubborn Jessica I could of paid for it" He sighed licking his icecream cone walking over to the car.

"Yeah I know,"she says smiling and following him. "But you love me anyways."

"More than you would ever know sister" Justin sighed softly sitting down in the driver's seat eating his icecream cone.

"What do you mean?" She asks laughing and starting to lick her icecream cone in the passenger seat

"Don't worry about it. I dont want to freak you out" Justin smiles leaning back closing his eyes.

"Well that bruise on your cheek already did that. Are you okay? Really?" She asks, tilting his head towards hers so she could see the black and blue bruise better

Justin rubbed his cheek slowly with a sigh "I'll be fine I'm just glad he didn't hit you"

She doesn't say anything for a second and looks at the bruise a bit longer. "No your not. You shouldn't have gotten hit. It's my fault."

Justin looks away from her eating his icecream "I'm sorry for making you worry."

"Don't apologize.... It's kind of my job,"she says smiling at him

He laughs softly finishing his icecream then starts the car "So is it my job to worry about you then?"

"Hmmm maybe it is" He leaned over licking the icecream off the corner of her mouth then kissed her cheek grinning softly.

She blushed lightly and smiled back, taking another lick of her icecream and looking towards the road.

He drives up into the driveway parking the car slowly stretching a little before getting out.

Jessica gets out and grabs her phone and wallet and starts walking towards the door.

He opens up the door with his key walking inside with her then walks over to the mirror looking at his bruise "Ah it does look bad."

"Yeah,"she says sitting her stuff on the couch and walking over to him. She slowly turns his face towards hers and looks at the bruise again and then up in his eyes.

"Maybe a kiss will make it better" Justin winked a bit then smile looking down at her.