Without a second thought

Jessica blushed lightly and said "oh." She hugged him closely for a few seconds longer before pulling back and looking around and then towards the ground.

He lets go of her walking back over to the pool slowly sitting on the edge.

She grabs her phone off of the ground where she had dropped it and took it over to a chair, sitting down and starting to listen to music. She closed her eyes, laid back, and up her head phones in, relaxing.

Justin jumps inside the pool keeping his head over the water.

Jessica's favorite song starts playing, making her smile and sing softly and quietly along with it.

Justin swims around for a few minutes then gets out of the pool drying himself off with the towel.

Jessica opens her eyes and looks over at Justin and turns her music off. "Ready to go?"

Justin nodded putting the towel on his head "Yes are you?"

"Yeah let me grab my stuff,"she says, wrapping her towel around herself and going to her locker to get everything.

He grabs his keys and wallet walking over to the car slowly waiting for her.

She hurries and catches up to him, jogging towards the car and Justin.

Justin opens up the car door as she catches up to him smiling softly.

Justin buckles himself in the car then starts driving out of the parking lot. "Want to get some icecream before we go back?"

"Are you kidding me?"she asks looking over at him. "I always want to go get icecream." She laughs and nods her head.

Justin laughs driving up to the icecream stall getting out of the car waiting for her.

She jumped out of the car and rushed over to justin and started walking towards the icecream stall

"What flavor?" He looks up at the menu rubbing his chin slowly.

"Hmmm," she says looking over all the flavors. "I want... Vanilla,"she says after a few seconds."I'll pay for my own though," she says looking for her wallet.

'Alright if you want to you" He orders a chocolate chip cookie dough and mint chocolate chip waffle cone paying for it.