Without a second thought

"Hmm maybe,"she says laughing softly."Maybe you should find someone that would kiss you and ask them,"she jokes.

'Aww no fair" Justin chuckled softly walking over to kitchen grabbing a piece of ice out the fridge putting it on the bruise.

"Here let me help,"she says taking the ice and putting it in a baggy and wrapping cloth around it."hold the ice on it for about twenty minutes then take it off for about twenty minutes." She hands him the ice and looks over his bruise again.

Justin smiled softly looking over at her holding the ice on his face "Alright doctor Jess"

She laughs a little."Are you sure you're okay? I feel really bad,"she says looking down at her feet.

"Im fine really Jessica" Justin pats her head gently then walks over to the couch sitting down at the end.

She sighs and follows him over to the couch and sits down on the other end and pulls her legs up to her chest and wraps her arms around her knees.

"What's wrong with you Jess?" Justin turns on the tv then looks over at her.

"Nothing,"she says sighing slightly and putting her chin on her knee and watching tv. She glances over at Justin for a second and smiled slightly before looking back towards the tv.

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's weird when sit like that it makes me worry" Justin looks over at the tv slouching a little.

"I'm sorry,"she says putting her legs down."How am I suppose to sit?"

"Like a normal person" Justin laughs moving the ice from his face putting it on the table then leans back his head on the couch.

Jessica slouches down and leans her head back on the couch like Justin and sighs."Is this normal enough?"she jokes.

"Copycat" Justin laughs looking over at her then at the tv.

She laughs and looks at the tv."I was just trying to be normal.... I guess I shouldn't be copying you,"she jokes, laughing.

"you can sit how you want to sit I was just teasing you" Justin laughs putting the ice pack back on his face.

"Here let me see it,"she says scooting over to him and trying to see his bruise.

Justin shook his head looking over at her holding the ice pack.

"Please,"she says getting closer to him so she could turn his head.

He sighed moving the icepack then turned to Jessica