Without a second thought

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I'm really sorry,"she says sighing, brushing her fingers softly over his cheek.

Justin looks away blushing softly "I told you it's fine are you going to keep saying sorry until it heal?" he whined rubbing his cheek.

"Maybe. Does it bother you?"she asks looking down a little.

"I think its cute that you're worried about me but ill be fine Jessica" He kisses her cheek gently then leans back in the chair.

"I'm not cute,"she says looking at him and blushing a little bit.

"Well I think you're cute" Justin teased as he started to yawn. He gets up slowly walking over to the sink in the kitchen pouring out the water and ice.

Jessica rolls her eyes lightly when he walks away and lays back on the couch, closing her eyes.

Justin walks over rubbing her cheek gently "I'm going to my room to rest a little I wouldn't mind if you laid next to me." he smiled going up to his room laying down.

Jessica blushes deeply and watches her brother go up to his room, debating if she should follow him or not. After a second she gets up and follows him to his room.

Justin kicks off his shoes then gets under the blanket closing his eyes relaxing a little.

Jess sees justin under the cover and thinks he asleep, so she quietly lifts the covers up and crawls underneath it and scoots a little closer to Justin.

Justin stayed quiet as she gets in his bed as she got close "I'm not asleep yet you know" he whispered softly keeping his eyes closed.

"You scared me,"she says jumping a little bit. She scoots a little away from him when she hears his voice.

"Sorry you should probably tap me before you assume that i'm asleep" He chuckled softly opening up one of his eyes then closed it slowly.

She laughed softly and laid back, facing upward, closing her eyes, sighing quietly.

Justin pulled Jessica over to him smiling softly "You're warm..."

"Thanks?"she said, more of a question. She leaned closer to him and closed her eyes, breathing in his scent."You're freezing," she sighed, scooting closer to him so she could try to warm him up.

"Hmm maybe I'm getting sick" Justin wrapped his arms around her slowly falling asleep slowly.

"I hope not,"she says quietly. She leans up and kisses his bruised cheek softly and leans back down, snuggling into his chest and falling asleep instantly.

Justin smiled softly sleeping for a few hours when he woke up he looked over at Jessica snuggled close to him. He sighed happily staying still while he played with her hair.