Without a second thought

After a few minutes, Jess got up and walked over to the lockers and opened hers up, getting out her phone. When she shut her locker back, there was a familiar boy standing beside her, staring at her while smirking

He stayed in the deep end looking over at the locker room and jessica with the familar face. He blinked a little wondering if that's a guy she knows.

She instantly recognized him and blinked. She waited a second ended attempting to walk away from him, but felt a strong hand grasp her arm, holding her back.

Justin swims over to the shallow end watching them closely before walking out of the pool to get her. He walked over to Jessica and the man grabbing her away from him holding Jessica gently in one of his arms. "You know him?"

"Uhm, ki-" she started to say, getting cut off by the boy. "Yeah she does. Who are you?" He asks, looking Justin directly in the eye, with eyes harder than coals.

Justin chuckled softly looking at the male holding onto Jessica tightly "This is my sister who are you? It didn't seem like she wanted to go with you"

"Well it's not like I was giving her much of a choice, now was I?" He asked again, wrapping his fingers tightly around her arm, surely to leave bruises later.

Justin clenched his fist getting quite upset about what he's doing to her. He let go of Jessica then grabbed the guy's wrist that was grabbing Jessica's arm wrapping his hand around it tightly. "I'd advise you to let go if you don't want to cause a scene"

The guy laughed and pulled his arm out of Justin's reach and pushed justin back a little bit and said, "What are you gonna do about it? Go tell mommy?"

"Hmm...why do I did mommy to fight my battles?" Justin grabbed onto the male's shirt tightly headbutting him quickly before he could get away.

"Hey stop,"Jessica says to justin, grabbing for his arm. The guy stumbled backwards for a second but as soon as he regained his balance, he jumped forward and punched Justin in the jaw.

"Do you want him treating you like this?" Justin looks over at her then back at him swing over to the guys face.

"No but just stop,"she says stepping in front of Justin. When she turned around to look at the other guy he was aiming at justin but threw a punch in her direction.

'Alright but I don't want him treating you like this Jessica" Justin stops looking over at his sister sighing then moves Jessica out the way taking the hit for her wincing a little.

Jessica pushes the guy backwards, doing little harm, and grabs Justin's face to look at his cheek and see if he's okay

"I'm alright you don't need to worry about me" He smiled softly rubbing his cheek a little.

"Then you don't need to worry about me,"she says smiling a little before turning around and looking for the guy, but since she couldn't see him, she figured he had already fled from the pool.

"I'll always worry about you"He pouted a little then wrapped his arms around her tightly.

She put her arms around his neck and hugged him, wondering where the boy had went and why her brother would worry about her. At least she could get an answer to one of the questions she thought. "Why, though?" She asks her brother.

"Hmm you're asking me questions now? I don't want you to be hurt like that Jessica" He sighed softly keeping Jessica close to him blushing lightly.