Without a second thought

"Unless you want to carry me the whole way there, we should probably take the car,"she says laughing and opening the door.

"I would do that but lets take the car" he laughs grabbing the keys walking over to the door going outside and opens up the car.

Laughing, Jessica gets in the car and buckles up."I'm too fat for you to carry me,"she says glancing at her phone at a new text message.

"You're not fat silly girl" He gets into the driver's seat buckling up while he drives out of the driveway glancing over to see her fiddling with her phone. "Hmm..got a boyfriend?" Justin teased looking at the road driving towards the pool.

"Maybe. Why? Are you jealous?"she jokes, putting her phone in her pocket.

He laughs softly looking over at him "Do i get to meet him?"

"I never said that I had one,"she says looking over at him and smirking.

He chuckled softly looking back at the road pulling into a parking space. "Hmm true."

She laughed and got out of the car and shut the door, stretching her arms up.

He gets out of the car walking over to the pool with her smiling softly. He looked around seeing a few people in the pool "Hmm where is everybody? there are usually more people"

" I don't know,"she says looking around. "It usually doesn't get packed for another thirty minutes though." Jessica walks over to a chair and pulls her shirt off

"We should probably get in while it's still a little empty then" Justin walked over to a chair putting his towel down then walks over to a locker taking off his shirt and putting his phone and money inside.

Jessica does the same and takes her shorts and flip flops off and puts them in a locker and turning towards the pool, only in her bikini

He took off his shoes putting them inside before walking over to the pool jumping right in.

She jumped in right after him and swam around a little bit

Justin relaxes near the edge watching Jessica swimming around admiring her beauty. "Damn..." he whispered to himself.

Jessica swam for a few more minutes until she noticed a lot more people coming into the pool. She quickly swam over to the side and pulled herself up and walked over to her chair to dry off

He chuckled softly closing his eyes relaxing in the water "Are you done already Jessica?"

"No,"she says sitting down."I'm getting a tan." She laughs and lays back in the chair, closing her eyes and trying to relax.

He started to swim in the deep end of the pool going under the water dodging the people.