Without a second thought

After she made herself breakfast, she sat down at the table and ate while thinking and playing around on her phone, looking at all her old pictures she had taken.

He gets out of the shower half an hour later wrapping a towel around his waist walking back over to his room closing the door behind him.

After she washed her dishes, Jess walked back upstairs and knocked on her brothers door a couple times before opening his door.

He faces away from the door quickly after hearing the knocks holding onto his towel tightly making sure it doesn't fall off his waist."What do you need Jessica? Could it wait until I put some clothes on?" Justin's body still had a bit of water on it from the shower and from his dripping hair.

"Yeah. I'm sorry" she says quickly, turning back around and shutting his door. She stand there for a minute before going into her own room and shutting the door.

"Always catching me at wrong time" He chuckled softly walking over to his dresser grabbing a pair of boxers slipping them on quickly then puts on a button up flannel shirt and a pair of jeans. Justin opens up his door seeing she wasnt there. He walks over to her room knocking on Jessica's door slowly.

She walks over to the door and lets her brother in

He walks inside sitting on the edge of her bed smiling softly "What did you need Jess or did you just want to keep me company?"

Laughing, she shakes her head."I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the pool with me? We don't really have anything better to do,"she says simply.

"Ah the pool alright seems fun but now i'll have to find my swim trunks" he falls back on her bed closing his eyes.

"There in your left- middle dresser drawer," Jess says laughing as Justin falls backwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hmmm how do you know? did you put them in there?" He turned his face over to him smiling a little.

"Actually I did,"she says smiling back. "Last week when you ignored me when I said to put your clothes away."

"I didn't ignore you I was just.....busy" he chuckled letting out a light yawn closing his eyes. "when did you want to go to the pool."

"You don't have to go if your tired,"she says smiling slightly. "Just go to bed. I didn't mean to wake you up last night."

"Im not tired Jessica it's just that your bed is confortable" He sits up quickly facing her.

"Mhmm,"she mumbled, going over to her dresser."Then are you going or not? I was hoping to leave in fifteen minutes,"she says looking at her clock and then pulling out a bikini from her top drawer.

"I'm going Jessica let me put my trunks on" He gets up off her bed going to his room grabbing his trunks out the dresser and grabs his towel.

Jessica shut her door behind him and quickly changed into her blue and white bikini and pulled some shorts and a tank top over it and slipping her flip flops on. She walked over to her dresser and put her hair up and then grabbed a towel out of the bathroom and walked downstairs, waiting for her brother.

Justin changed into his multicolored swim trunks and puts on a white T-shirt with a pair of slip on shoes. He puts the towel around his neck walking downstairs. "Are we taking the car or walking there?"