Witch Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooo my history becoming cannon. Also if i can only reply once a day. Its becuase of work.
Thats alright since there really isn't a posting time limit. On the other reading up once and while might be good too as getting left behind is inevitable. Oh and just a heads up if your character has no one to interact with for the time being just talk to one of the NPCs (I'll make sure to reply swiftly in the future).

What are the limits for the race i can be as a familiar

What are the limits for the race i can be as a familiar
There are no limits

(Just make sure your character is not too OP and that it doesn't transcend space and time like one of the NPC characters ;p and if it does you've got to tone it down by 100000 and x50).

The Ic is up? D:
Edit. Still at work lol so its kinda trouble to read through all this tiny print. I LOVE the descusion both reasonable abd well thought out. Love you guys already

The Ic is up? D:
Oh no no sorry misinformation there ^^" what I meant was for the future if you guys don't know how to start your posts or have no one to interact with the NPC characters are always available (except when they're not ;p)

Omg, finally, a witch RP! :D Quick question though, with the two character rule, are you allowed to have both a familiar character and a witch character? (Obviously not connected to each other.) Or only one witch or familiar character? Sorry about my dumb questions. ^^'

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Omg, finally, a witch RP! :D Quick question though, with the two character rule, are you allowed to have both a familiar character and a witch character? (Obviously not connected to each other.) Or only one witch or familiar character? Sorry about my dumb questions. ^^'
Lol well then welcome aboard ^^ and to answer your question, yes you may have a familiar and a witch character though not two of the same things. (Also you're my new favorite for reading the rules ;p).

Alright cool, I'm going to get to work on my cs then. ^^ Thank you.~ (I feel so special ;u;)

am i still allowed into this? i posted my cs in the group plotting thread before this came out

Name
"Why would I give my name out? It's part of the mystery."
Rosette Mashay.

Nickname
"Nicknames always are cute, whether they be dirty or childish."
Rosie, Rose.

"Hm.. what a shame. I guess you're not looking at my boobs."
Female.

Sexual Orientation
"I swing whatever way you do, honey."
Bisexual.

110+, however her physical age is only 20ish.

Height
"I'm tall.. if you're five.. "
5'5.

Element
"My element is a thorn in your side. Ha! Get it? Thorn? Roses? Oh dear lord, I crack myself up."
Plant/Earth manipulation.

Weapon
"My weapons? I find no use for them."
Rosette relies generally on her magical abilities in battle, however when needed, so does have a various amount of weapons at her disposal. The one she happens to be the most fond of would be a long, curved blade.

Appearance
"I make men want me and woman want to be me."
Rosette has long, somewhat wavy light pink hair that falls just above her hips. Her eyes are a shocking lilac blue shade, that seem to catch whatever light is reflected into them. Rosette's general wear is usually anything that's sort of revealing, usually some sort of light colored short dress. She likes to wear flowers, real or fake, in her hair, but they usually just fall out anyways without the proper clips. She's usually barefoot, she doesn't care much for shoes, she prefers the feeling of grass on her feet. She has fair skin, pale, almost porcelain, and thin pink lips. She looks innocent and sweet, that is until she smirks and all her true intentions are shown.

2dme3pg.jpg

large.jpg

Personality
"I'm just a doll."
Rosette is the very dedefinitionf vain. She is constantly running fingers through her hair, or leaning forward seductively. She's very flirtatious, and manipulative, she shouldn't be trusted. She's vain and selfish, merciless, and doesn't care much for people who do not fall for her ways. Her voice is like silk, and her smile is like poison, her words alone have gotten her out of trouble on numerous occasions. She can flirt her way out of any situation, and she doesn't mind getting a little frisky if she needs to. She's a great liar, manipulative, and will do whatever she pleases when she pleases to do so. She's can turn from flirtatious to innocent in three point five seconds, do not make her angry, she can turn the tables so quickly that you wouldn't even know what happened. Do not get on her bad side, she can make your life a living hell if she really wanted to.

History
"Wiccan runs in my blood, I suppose."
She was born human, as most witches are. It was just her, her mother, and her twin sister. They had a relatively okay life, other than the fact they didn't have a dime to their name. But they were happy, nonetheless. Rosette and her sister, Ruby, were close, almost inseparable. They did everything together, looked the same, talked the same, everything. It was almost like your stereotypical twins, almost scary. They were happy, playful, a wonderful life. Until, one night, there was screaming outside her house. Chanting, almost. A glow seeped through the windows, at first, she thought they were lanterns, but no, the glow was too fierce. It was fire, raging outside her house. An angry mob, screaming, outside. She ran out of bed, seeing her mother looking out the window. She looked horrified, panicked, Rosette and Ruby didn't know what was happening. Despite the panic in her eyes, her voice was calm. Rosette can still picture it like it was yesterday. Her mother's smile, the tears rushing down her cheeks. "Run out the back door, run, and never look back. No matter what you hear, or what you see, run." And that they did. Rosette took Ruby's hand, and they ran out the back door, Rosette looking over her shoulder in time to see her mother being dragged out of the house. "Witch! Whore! Sinner!" they screamed, tying her mother down. She could only watch in horror as her mother being tied at the stake and burned. At the time, they hadn't understood what was happening. Years later, they had discovered why their mother was executed. The twins decided to avenge their mother, and began using witchcraft as well. They became stronger and stronger, and began to use their power for bad rather than god. They were young, too young for that kind of power, too irresponsible. They were careless. Eventually, they were hunted down by a group of hunters, cornered. They managed to get a hold of Ruby, despite their various efforts. Ruby was pinned to the ground, a sword stabbed through the stomach. Rosette could only scream her name in horror, before the hunters turned on her. She barely escaped that night, getting a various amount of damage. She barely survived it, and has been extremely cautious of hunters ever since.

Mark
"A mark says a lot about a gal."
A single, thorny red rose.

Familiar
"I walk the road alone."
She has no familiar.
(Open for any familiars.)​

I'm going to make a new character tomorrow, but as of now it's just Rosie. ;-;

am i still allowed into this? i posted my cs in the group plotting thread before this came out
yes you are still very much welcome ^^ Just repost your revised character in here then you're good to go.

Name
"Why would I give my name out? It's part of the mystery."
Rosette Mashay.

Nickname
"Nicknames always are cute, whether they be dirty or childish."
Rosie, Rose.

"Hm.. what a shame. I guess you're not looking at my boobs."
Female.

Sexual Orientation
"I swing whatever way you do, honey."
Bisexual.

110+, however her physical age is only 20ish.

Height
"I'm tall.. if you're five.. "
5'5.

Element
"My element is a thorn in your side. Ha! Get it? Thorn? Roses? Oh dear lord, I crack myself up."
Plant/Earth manipulation.

Weapon
"My weapons? I find no use for them."
Rosette relies generally on her magical abilities in battle, however when needed, so does have a various amount of weapons at her disposal. The one she happens to be the most fond of would be a long, curved blade.

Appearance
"I make men want me and woman want to be me."
Rosette has long, somewhat wavy light pink hair that falls just above her hips. Her eyes are a shocking lilac blue shade, that seem to catch whatever light is reflected into them. Rosette's general wear is usually anything that's sort of revealing, usually some sort of light colored short dress. She likes to wear flowers, real or fake, in her hair, but they usually just fall out anyways without the proper clips. She's usually barefoot, she doesn't care much for shoes, she prefers the feeling of grass on her feet. She has fair skin, pale, almost porcelain, and thin pink lips. She looks innocent and sweet, that is until she smirks and all her true intentions are shown.

2dme3pg.jpg

large.jpg

Personality
"I'm just a doll."
Rosette is the very dedefinitionf vain. She is constantly running fingers through her hair, or leaning forward seductively. She's very flirtatious, and manipulative, she shouldn't be trusted. She's vain and selfish, merciless, and doesn't care much for people who do not fall for her ways. Her voice is like silk, and her smile is like poison, her words alone have gotten her out of trouble on numerous occasions. She can flirt her way out of any situation, and she doesn't mind getting a little frisky if she needs to. She's a great liar, manipulative, and will do whatever she pleases when she pleases to do so. She's can turn from flirtatious to innocent in three point five seconds, do not make her angry, she can turn the tables so quickly that you wouldn't even know what happened. Do not get on her bad side, she can make your life a living hell if she really wanted to.

History
"Wiccan runs in my blood, I suppose."
She was born human, as most witches are. It was just her, her mother, and her twin sister. They had a relatively okay life, other than the fact they didn't have a dime to their name. But they were happy, nonetheless. Rosette and her sister, Ruby, were close, almost inseparable. They did everything together, looked the same, talked the same, everything. It was almost like your stereotypical twins, almost scary. They were happy, playful, a wonderful life. Until, one night, there was screaming outside her house. Chanting, almost. A glow seeped through the windows, at first, she thought they were lanterns, but no, the glow was too fierce. It was fire, raging outside her house. An angry mob, screaming, outside. She ran out of bed, seeing her mother looking out the window. She looked horrified, panicked, Rosette and Ruby didn't know what was happening. Despite the panic in her eyes, her voice was calm. Rosette can still picture it like it was yesterday. Her mother's smile, the tears rushing down her cheeks. "Run out the back door, run, and never look back. No matter what you hear, or what you see, run." And that they did. Rosette took Ruby's hand, and they ran out the back door, Rosette looking over her shoulder in time to see her mother being dragged out of the house. "Witch! Whore! Sinner!" they screamed, tying her mother down. She could only watch in horror as her mother being tied at the stake and burned. At the time, they hadn't understood what was happening. Years later, they had discovered why their mother was executed. The twins decided to avenge their mother, and began using witchcraft as well. They became stronger and stronger, and began to use their power for bad rather than god. They were young, too young for that kind of power, too irresponsible. They were careless. Eventually, they were hunted down by a group of hunters, cornered. They managed to get a hold of Ruby, despite their various efforts. Ruby was pinned to the ground, a sword stabbed through the stomach. Rosette could only scream her name in horror, before the hunters turned on her. She barely escaped that night, getting a various amount of damage. She barely survived it, and has been extremely cautious of hunters ever since.

Mark
"A mark says a lot about a gal."
A single, thorny red rose.

Familiar
"I walk the road alone."
She has no familiar.
(Open for any familiars.)​
Accepted :) Ahh I kind of want to make a familiar for her but I want to give others a chance too...ugh decisions.

tumblr_mbs55xU5661r877bvo1_500.gif

I'm going to make a new character tomorrow, but as of now it's just Rosie. ;-;
Alright ^^

Name:
Margaret Hayes
Nickname:
Maggie
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Height:
5' 4"
Element:
Water
Weapon(s):
Wand, to which she can channel her magic.
The Gauntlets of Aodh:
NOTE: The gauntlets are not enchanted in any way or form. They merely serve as an extra set of weapons for her to use other than magic.

Appearance:
maggie-jpg.54088

Personality:

She comes off as prideful, at times bossy, rebellious, and not afraid to speak her mind. Underneath all that, she a perfectionist with an inferiority complex.
History:
Maggie Hayes is the third oldest child and second daughter in her family. Throughout her childhood, she was always compared to her older sister, whose talents in fire magic and combat she could never compete with. She then decided to forge her own path, a path separate from her sister's, something in which she could do well at and make her own identity for herself. She branched off on her own and pursued water magic, excelling at the art, quickly gaining the attention of her parents and other relatives as she showed her talent for the magic of water.
Her mother, a witch named Leslie, was killed by the Hunters quite recently. Her father, fearing for the life of his children, took them all away to another city. Maggie on the other hand, left her family to search for her mother's old familiar and bring him back home.
Mark:
alchemy.jpg

img source
Familiar:

Caelus

Last edited:
Yay! I'll just post what I got here to save my element. I'll find her weapon soon though!

Do very private, secluded, and tight-knit communities of entirety or least majority of the residents are witches and their familiars exist?

Neat idea! If it's okayed then can I do a second witch that is the leader of a village like that?
I know it's not by the rules but the rules was made so we could have equal numbers of witches and familiars...

Do very private, secluded, and tight-knit communities of entirety or least majority of the residents are witches and their familiars exist?
That is of course possible but mostly either be found in remote villages outside of major cities and kingdoms. They could also be hidden underground.

Neat idea! If it's okayed then can I do a second witch that is the leader of a village like that?
I know it's not by the rules but the rules was made so we could have equal numbers of witches and familiars...
As long the numbers are vaguely the same then sure ^^

Mr GM pants.
Is there a chance of the world description? ^^
Also, how far are we setting wise?
The topic thingy states modern fantasy, so are er todayish?

From what I remember from the other thread it's a medieval government (kings, nobles etc), modern technology present with the slightest degree of advanced tech available. Is that just about right?

Also for you 2-3 who are looking for a witch I'm setting my second witch available. If your familiar is non-human then the element is of no consequence (good thing I remembered that now) and the contract will be a volunteer contract because the village has a law against forced contracts. (Deaths and rebellious familiars kinda ruin that whole 'secret sanctuary' deal a bit fast). Just PM me for planning and/or RPing it out. ^^

Name: Athena Fisher

Nickname: Athy

Female Siren Familiar

Height: 5 feet even

Sexual orientation: Straight

Element: Water (duh)

Weapons: A simple, unenchanted rapier.

Appearance: Blond hair, dark skin, green eyes. A scar runs down her right side, the result of a childhood accident.

Personality: Perky and bubbly, Athy sometimes is so active and cheerful it actually puts people off. She loves to try to pull pranks, but she's so clumsy that they usually fail miserably.

Bio: She doesn't like to publicize it, but Athy is actually a siren princess. Her mother Penelope can control entire lakes and her hypnotic song can entrance a man into doing anything she wants, but Athy can barely control a bathtub worth of water and her song can only plant suggestions. Still, despite her royal upbringing, she went out of her way to live a normal life among humans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.