Witch Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Raijinslayer
I'm sorry about my lack of posting lately, I was, and to a lesser extent; still am, moving.
I'm at the new den now but we're still sorting out stuff and... well, stuff related to that.

I don't even have my computer connected yet, something I hope will happen soon.
However, I'll get a post in tonight unless a lot of stuff suddenly happen at work. Just a warning that my posting might slow down again until I get a proper location to put my computer. I don't have one of those small laptop things, I have a behemoth of a gaming monster. ^^

@Everyone.

OK, it's gone long enough now.
It's only a very few of the lot that signed up which is actually posting, and more than slightly annoying to be honest.
The GM has made no posts, and the excuse of "I'm playing the NPC's and none of you have interacted" is not holding water.

So, due to that, I'm leaving this RP, sadly. It had a lot of potential but with this many players and characters and only this few posts.

And, as a Disclaimer.
It is not ok to use my characters further in the RP. For the few of you that were interacting with me (Only Raijin) feel free to reference me, but sadly that favor is not going to happen directly. If it ever happens make up something but if possible, don't use my char directly. ^^

I don't have the chance to RP. My familiar is MIA...
Yeah, such things is why this RP is not going anywhere.
I fear that there might be too many players and/or characters. Which is halfway the reason I didn't introduce my witch at the start.

So yes, I hope things works out for the rest of you. ^^

Reactions: dragonesper
Status
Not open for further replies.