Witch Chronicles

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be better for us to sum up who has been paired up and see who is missing who when it comes to witches and familiars. I'm starting to get confused here!

My watch has no familiar.

I mean she isn't going to have one. For now atleaat.

I'd love to join this roleplay, but i tend to be more the familiar type. It seems like there might be too many already. If you guys end up needing one I'd love to try. ^^ Thanks

My witch needs a familiar and my familiar needs a witch lmao

seriously

Went through quickly and here is what I tallied. I only tallied up actual CS sheets I saw so may not reflect the true numbers if everything follows through.

*I take no responsibility for any misunderstandings, accidents, or shenanigans that result from the following. All content is provided as is and the user consumes and uses it at their own risk. I claim no ownership to any of the following material and etc, etc, etc. Also not all characters might have been accepted since I skimmed through. Thanks and have a nice day. I am also not the GM but was just providing this so people can have an idea of how many of what and who is what.

Witches - 8
Aurora the Life & Death Witch - CrimsonHorizons
Lucia Verduin the Dragonic(Ice + Fire) Witch - Raijinslayer
Beatrice the Mist Witch - Tatsua Aiisen
Karax the Electric Witch - Red Fox
Madeleine - dragonesper
Rosette Mashay the Nature(Plant + Earth) Witch - Mysty
Margaret Hayes the Water Witch - Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Krona Warwick the Fire Witch - monsieur

Familiars - 7
Tomlin Waters the Kitsune(no witch) - monsieur
Volvante the Magma Familiar(Madeleine) - Volvante
Caelus Infernum the Seraphim(Margaret Hayes) - Raijinslayer
Trance the Shapeshifter(Lucia Verduin) - Tonedeaf
Athena Fisher the Siren(no witch) - daird
Filius Lykos the Primalist(no witch) - Leotamer
reserved - Tipsynaruto(Karax)

Hunters - 6
Reggie Dorom, Senior - monsieur
Fel Anderson, Senior - Leotamer
Ferra Forthtail, Junior - Tonedeaf
Dr. Kaj, ??? - Red Fox
Marry E. Reed, ??? - WanderingSpirit
Child, ??? - Tipsynaruto

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Witchless
Tomlin Waters, Athena Fisher, Filius Lykos

Familiarless
Aurora(none by choice), Beatrice(open), Rosette Mashay(open), Krona Warwick(open)

Last edited by a moderator:
Karax has familiar, it's just not posted/approved yet
The same person that are to be my familiar will also have a hunter.

Good list!
I like the disclaimer. ^^

I am going to Edit Aurora to also include Death in her Magic. So she is both Life and Death. Two sides of her personality.

Updated my post, and it seems like we have three witches open for familiars and three familiars without witches xD

Reactions: monsieur
Well, I guess that Lyk really could be either Beatrice's or Rosette's familiar.

Ok if you need a witch and have read over my witch's info Pm me and I'll add you in for my familiar

now if you need a Familiar because your witch does NOT have one again Pm me and I'll add you in as my Familiars witch other wise I'll just go witch-less and familiar-less.

Hahahaha ^^
You just copy-pasted the SU/D thread.

Ah well, it's open now, at least. I'll most likely get a post in today or tomorrow.
Leaving for work in not long.
Basically! I'm more or less going to just let you guys interact with your characters since I'll be controlling all the NPC's while simultaneously changing the background plot ;p

If you guys do wish for a long winded intro post I'm all for it.

SO I'll be watching every single one your posts closely. Very closely. In fact too closely ^^"

Basically! I'm more or less going to just let you guys interact with your characters since I'll be controlling all the NPC's while simultaneously changing the background plot ;p

If you guys do wish for a long winded intro post I'm all for it.

SO I'll be watching every single one your posts closely. Very closely. In fact too closely ^^"
Soo....
You're gonna be a NPC player rather than have your own characters?

And I'm all for a long winded post!

Soo....
You're gonna be a NPC player rather than have your own characters?

And I'm all for a long winded post!
You could say that all the NPC characters are going to be my own character xD I might just randomly make my own own character somewhere along the way but as of now I think I can make do with making a ton of world chars to fill the universe.

I guess I could write about what each of the NPC people are doing but that wall of text would quickly begin to turn into a novel ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.