Wilson's 2.0 OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile Xavier is jus trying to have a mice family dinner

Yup @Dramma just pushed him off the edge lol. Great job dramma know your gonna make Danny think he's a monster lol
yeah but you said here i'm making him think someone is a monster me thinking it being Stelios so i'm saying he can't hear what I'm saying about Stelios being stupid

yeah but you said here i'm making him think someone is a monster me thinking it being Stelios so i'm saying he can't hear what I'm saying about Stelios being stupid
oh yeah true lol

But I never did get to your post where he was there so that's what you meant sorry
no problem, this is a lot darker then the wilsons home lol

well stelios is about to blow some steam lol

xD Imagine if Kaine had actually said everything he was thinking when Stelly snapped at him. Sorry I'm slow at replying, I'm tired. :I; Just got a soda, so maybe that'll wake me up some.

xD Imagine if Kaine had actually said everything he was thinking when Stelly snapped at him. Sorry I'm slow at replying, I'm tired. :I; Just got a soda, so maybe that'll wake me up some.
oh god stelios hoped he wouldn't lol

Wow Stelly has gone off the deep end, so what are you plans Justice for keeping Stelios a part of the story?

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Wow Stelly has gone off the deep end, so what are you plans Justice for keeping Stelios a part of the story?
Well it's gonna get worse, i got a plan for later but not till later, not really sure to connect with anyone since he is gonna be pissed for a while

i felt sad typing that lol

i felt sad typing that lol
Yeah Stelly is going down hill, just an idea Stelly gets put in jail an out of desperation he calls Xavier so his parents won't find out, Xavier gets bail money from Kaine and he bails Stelly out and they have a heart to heart

Yeah Stelly is going down hill, just an idea Stelly gets put in jail an out of desperation he calls Xavier so his parents won't find out, Xavier gets bail money from Kaine and he bails Stelly out and they have a heart to heart
damn you just read my mind lol literally the same exact idea

Status
Not open for further replies.