Wilson's 2.0 OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no i just released motherly Xavier!!!

oh no i just released motherly Xavier!!!
No this is fatherly Xavier kinda loving mother Xavier is not here right now please leave a message (although I like to think that this angry Xavier is "motherly Xavier" and the kind Xavier is "fatherly Xavier"

awwwwwwww Xavier, i feel so bad lol. Just to let you peeps know they both did it, so i'm just gonna time skip.

xD Man, this thread makes me panic. Like, 'AHH, I NEED TO REPLY QUICKLY OR I'LL BE LEFT BEHIND AND MY REPLY WILL NO LONGER BE RELEVANT.'

I honestly just got in the house from school and I'm sure I'm going to respond first before doing homework XD

And @Tart you're so nice!!! X3

I honestly just got in the house from school and I'm sure I'm going to respond first before doing homework XD

And @Tart you're so nice!!! X3
Remember reality before roleplay.....but one post wouldn't hurt, get Skye and Summer's naked butts to their room, it's story time, and trust me it's gonna be good!

Reactions: Kitsune
Noo, they're all gonna watch a movie together, first :c That was decided on, like, the first page. Byme.

Reactions: Kitsune
Fine break the little one's heats Kaine just snap them in half.....jk family time is important.....Sean you better be there and like it

I think they should watch Lion King. Or UP.

Guys. just think of all the movies they never saw while trapped in the Wilson house. xD So much for them to explore.

Pssst guys.....let's post of the other thread I can only stay up until 10:45 with is in 35 mins -_-

I've been waiting for others to get some posts in o.o

Oh god, Lion King is the perfect movie for a bunch of orphans to watch. Simba's dad dies and he ends up alone until he's adopted by Timon and Pumba. THEM ORPHAN FEELS.

I feel as though Xavier is more of the Timon and Kaine is the Pumba for the boys.....just saying hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.