Wilson's 2.0 OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool im working on Dantes first post
yay! i'll post after yours, want to get as many people posting before posting a 3rd time

Guess, I'll post right now. @SgShallow Hopefully your post won't have to do with the Winters Twins and become confusing. XD

And, if it does, I'll just wait.

Guess, I'll post right now. @SgShallow Hopefully your post won't have to do with the Winters Twins and become confusing. XD

And, if it does, I'll just wait.
no not this one its a post about his struggles adapting to a new situation.

Oh god my next couple of posts shall be fun *evil grin* maybe Sean will learn you guys are the only ones he can trust *another evil grin*​

Reactions: Kitsune
There's no butlers or maids, yet. Kaine's still trying to get everything figured out, money-wise, and it's driving him mad.

Oh god my next couple of posts shall be fun *evil grin* maybe Sean will learn you guys are the only ones he can trust *another evil grin*​
Oh god, thought stelios was going to have some competition for a second. :heavybreathing:

Oh god, thought stelios was going to have some competition for a second. :heavybreathing:
Haha well Sean is a confused ball of emotions right now .-. as in don't go in a room alone with him
-THIS SOUNDED REALLY SEXUAL I REALLY MEANT SEAN WAS GONNA PUNCH YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha well Sean is a confused ball of emotions right now .-. as in don't go in a room alone with him
lol i'll keep that in mind

oh god i'm scared what will happen...

i want to have a good moment to come to the house, that's why i'm waiting just to let everyone know

@andrew21234 Nawh the boys aren't gonna rescue him it'd be weird and unrealistic, don't worry you're all overthinking what's happening​

Status
Not open for further replies.