Wilson's 2.0 OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right when I'm about to post my intro I have to go out. -_- Now I have to do it on my phone.

hey @andrew21234 can you notice what's different about me?

hmm I might change mine to just Drama, usually I do Dramma cause Drama is taken but now I like the look of Dramma okay i'm keeping Dramma

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Are you kidding me? Good Lord Justice (that was you ORIGINAL name and that is what I am going to call you) can't you just find one you like? Haha
hmm i don't think so BUT i guess i'll keep this one. (just because i love of turtles, btw that actually is my name lol)

Why do you keep changing your name? :I
well theres only one reason why
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Turtles

hmm i don't think so BUT i guess i'll keep this one. (just because i love of turtles, btw that actually is my name lol)
Well Andrew is my real name in case you haven't figured that out yet hahaha

I actually like the name Kazen, I wouldn't want it as my name, but it's a cool name

Once I get away from Ryan I can start my little awkward crush on Scottie :D​

They're still super close. To be honest, if Skye didn't have the other kids, he'd be stuck to Xavier's side like glue. So, yeah they're still close. :3 Just not.....sleep in the same bed (unless Xavier asked or something) every night close.

They're still super close. To be honest, if Skye didn't have the other kids, he'd be stuck to Xavier's side like glue. So, yeah they're still close. :3 Just not.....sleep in the same bed (unless Xavier asked or something) every night close.
So what you're saying is all Xavier has to do is get rid of Summer and Dante? *grins evilly* that can be arranged....jk! I have some plans for Xavier and Skye....and can't forget to mention Dante haha, all of the boys have a spot in Xavier's heart....,Skye's is just a bigger space than the rest haha

hey i'll post after you make your entry

um @Tart you would of walked into Stelios if you did that

Yeah sorry, I didn't see your post when I sent mine. Let's just say Scottie left before you got there ;P @Turtler

Status
Not open for further replies.