Wilson's 2.0 OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, Okay, Okay but it's seriously so bad and stupid. I WARNED YOU! So you know how Kaine said "I've been buying his affection" or something along those lines? Welllll, I was like, thinking and THIS popped into my head. "Maybe you should stop buying his affection and realize it's mine you're buying. -le seductive wink-" OMG BYE I'M DONE @Turtler @Kaz

Never let me come up with pick up lines........

Okay, Okay, Okay but it's seriously so bad and stupid. I WARNED YOU! So you know how Kaine said "I've been buying his affection" or something along those lines? Welllll, I was like, thinking and THIS popped into my head. "Maybe you should stop buying his affection and realize it's mine you're buying. -le seductive wink-" OMG BYE I'M DONE @Turtler @Kaz

Never let me come up with pick up lines........
my god i will use that all the time if someone says that lol

This place must have some horrible laws xD Or just really crooked cops...

Normally if you're caught trespassing on abandoned property, police will just shoo you away, or maybe transport you back to your home in handcuffs to embarrass you, if you're a minor.

This place must have some horrible laws xD Or just really crooked cops...

Normally if you're caught trespassing on abandoned property, police will just shoo you away, or maybe transport you back to your home in handcuffs to embarrass you, if you're a minor.
no but he's been caught before but not like this, just giving him warnings not to do something.

sorry laptop died will post now

I think it would be cool if the school was not fully aware of the boys past. They would know that they are
Oh my God, there's going to be naked little children running around downstairs....I'M LAUGHING WAY TOO HARD AT THIS THOUGHT
I like how Kline is like wtf towards the boy's.

Reactions: Kitsune
Oh god, Xavier is going to make Stelly kill his parents. DON'T DO IT, MAN. xD
dammit andrew, is this what you become lol

Dang now I have been caught hahaha, jk you'll understand what Xavier is planning in the next few posts.
Don't worry Andrew he's not all gone yet, he just has to realize that Andrew cares for him, i have something planned. -Deviant Smile- :veryhappy:

Damn am i the best at making things depressing or what lol

Status
Not open for further replies.