Wilson's 2.0 OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to sound crazy.....but......I've had psychic dreams......I'm serious

One example is I had a dream my Dad's friend's dad died. I wasn't sure which of my Dad's friends, but then a few days later my one of my Dad's friend's dad died....,,

One example is I had a dream my Dad's friend's dad died. I wasn't sure which of my Dad's friends, but then a few days later my one of my Dad's friend's dad died....,,
dammit stop you must tell me if you have any dreams about us

So when it's late and I post and then lay down and semi fall asleep and kinda dream what happens in the next post usually it goes how O want it to.....and then I wake up and find that things didn't go my way and I'm like "dang" just in case you think so not all of my dreams come true, but when I have a realistic night,are I freak out

So when it's late and I post and then lay down and semi fall asleep and kinda dream what happens in the next post usually it goes how O want it to.....and then I wake up and find that things didn't go my way and I'm like "dang" just in case you think so not all of my dreams come true, but when I have a realistic night,are I freak out
hmm im kind of scared

Don't be a lot of my dreams don't come true, anyways get to calling Xavier for help

Don't be a lot of my dreams don't come true, anyways get to calling Xavier for help
I don't wanna post repeatedly waiting for one person to post

Gael I'm kinda stuck waiting for kitsune or sgshallow to post

Ahahahahahaaa I just thought of a really bad pick up line. Alright I'll reply now XD

Ahahahahahaaa I just thought of a really bad pick up line. Alright I'll reply now XD
i need to know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well that was kind of long

Man, I can't even blame Sean. I went to adult chat rooms all the time when I was like 10 or 11. Maybe younger, I dunno. Had no idea what 'A/S/L' meant, but boy did I feel popular. xD

Of course, I never used web cams or gave real info... That's just stupid.
Though, I've heard of people blackmailing pedophiles in chat rooms like that and getting, like, thousands. xD Do not try at home. Or the local library.

Status
Not open for further replies.