Will you unlock my ♡? (Reverse Harem RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I'm sorry..." Joe mumbles, his voice choking a little as he sat there "I shouldn't have let you hold my arm" he continues "Everyone thinks we're dating...Must be upsetting"
A single tear works it's way down his face as more well in his eyes

"W-What? No.it's not-" she crawled over and noticed as a tear falling down on his face. "N-No..please don't cry.." She mumbled softly, hugging him tightly. "It's not upsetting! I-I mean..." She tried to tell him, but couldn't. She just couldn't find the right Words to tell him. "I'm sorry.." She whispered.

"It's fine..." He mutters "I'm used to people ignoring me, I guess the attention and the meanness that came with it just...got to me"
Another tears rolls down his face as he wipes his eyes

"That's horrible.." She said, shocked. She pulled away and looked at him. She sat up a bit and moved her hand to wipe tears out of his eyes. "I really am sorry.." She mumbled as as she leaned up and kissed him gently, pulling away. "I..um.." She mumbled, poking her fingers together and blushed.

Joe blushes furiously as he is kissed by Dani...his first kiss...was with her...
"Heh..." he laughs nervously "T-Thanks..."

"U-Um..no problem.." She chuckled nervously, scratching the back of her head. It wasn't her fist kiss..it was with that boy..although, she didn't want Joe to know that.

Joe leans down, pressing his lips to hers, sighing softly as he does so, he holds it for a few seconds before pulling back, blushing deeply "T-There...We're even now"

"J-Joe..." She said softly, touching her lips. 'I've been kissed by two boys today..and it's only my fist day! Does..does that mean I really am a whore?' She thought to herself, her face grew red as she looked down at the ground. " T-Thanks.." She mumbled, hiding her face.

"S-Sorry...you're just...so nice to me..." he whispers, looking out to the clouds gently rolling by "I-I'll leave you alone if you want"

"Y-You don't have to.." She whispered back, moving close to his lips once again, to the point they were almost touching. "Sorry..but..when I'm around you I can't help but get really close to you.." She whispered, climbing into his lap and having no idea what she was doing.

Joe's starts to breath a little faster, clearly nervous about the whole thing "I-It's...alright" he whispers, her breath on his face making him blush a little, he stares into her eyes for a second, before opening his mouth, as if to speak, and then shutting it again, deciding it better to just stay quiet

"What is it?" She whispered, pulling away but still in his lap as he stared at him. 'Surely he isn't bothered by this..if he if then I'll stop but..being near him makes me feel I've known him from somewhere...' She thought to herself.

Joe leans close to her ear "I love you Dani" he whispers, hugging her tightly, afraid she would leave because of what he had said

"Y-You do?" She whispered, a deep blush covering her face. Before saying anything, a male voice spoke out. "Sorry for intruding..but shouldn't you two be in class?" He asked. This got Dani's attention, seeing she had heard this voice before. She looked over and saw the blonde she had run into look down at her, glaring.

Joe looks up at the male, a second passes before he recognizes him...he was the one in the corridor "Y-Yeah..." He stutters, nervous about having been heard admitting his feelings for someone
"I-I needed to cool off after an...interaction..." he says looking to Dani "Why did you come up here?" he asks, keeping an eye on the blonde

The blonde shrugged, "was wondering where the new girl went off to after..our talk.." He said, his eyes pierced through her as she winced and hid her face into Joe's chest. "You know.." The boy started, "You're not the only boy here with a key.." He said, pulling his out and tossing it into the air, grabbing it.

image.jpg
The key looked new and not looked like he had had it for a long time. Dani gasped, looking at the key. "Yep. Not the only one.." She smirked at Dani, making Dani feel terrified.

((Name: Kato Xandier Moriyama
Nickname: likes to be called by his middle name Xander..very few call him by his first.
Birthday: July 24th
Appearance: image.jpg

Younger Appearance: image.jpg

His Key: image.jpg
Body Type: Slim, somewhat athletic
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 167 lbs.
Personality: Cold, Distant, Mischievous, Trouble-Making, Short-Tempered, Gets Annoyed Easily, Caring towards those he loves, Outgoing, Not afraid to speak his mind.
Family: Both Parents are Dead, Unnamed Grandmother and Grandfather. No siblings.

"Well, now..." Joe says, looking up at Xander "That's a mighty fancy key you've got there"
He looks at the key for a second "Where did you get yours?" he asks, looking at his own, abused key
Idly he pulls Dani closer to himself, looking up at the blonde for a second "H-How do you know about the keys?", he looks down at Dani expectantly

"Not to long ago.." Xander replied, tossing the key up and down once again. "About a while back I visited Japan and some Merchant gave me it..saying it will unlock a treasure of some sort.." He explained, looking at Dani and smirking "Looks like I found it.." He chuckled lowly, making Dani want to hide again. "W-Well..the person who gave me this told me about the boy I knew having the right key...she also said there were 6..right now I've managed to run into two boys who had keys.." Dani said nervously, looking down at the ground and poked her fingers together.

(OCC : im so lost lol )

Kazuaki walks up from behind , He dident want to say that he listening. " s.... sup guys" He says placing his hands in his pocket,

"Well now...I got this key...and a note saying it would unlock a great treasure for me..." Joe replies "6 guys with keys?" Joe asks, a small frown on his face
"I have a 1 in 6 chance of being with her? What kind of game is this?" he thinks to himself, a small frown forming on his lips "So, you guys have met?" he asks, raising an eyebrow and sitting back a little