Will you unlock my ♡? (Reverse Harem RP)

Joe stands and walks to the door, looking back at Dani for a second, before heading out, letting out a sigh and leaning back against the wall just outside the door, staring at his key "Have I finally found it?" he mutters, running a finger down it's length, feeling the small gems down it's length, the tiny dents and scratches on it's surface, he remembers how he got it...for his 10th Birthday...

"Happy Brithday Joe!" Chris had said...a happy smile on his face
"Thanks..." Joe mutters, sitting up, he felt a small package on his lap, a small brown parcel, he tore it open quickly, smiling happily, inside was a small gold key, set with many diamonds... "W-Who got me this?" he asks
"I have no idea" Chris muttered, handing him another package "Maybe the tag says?"
The tag gave no hints...a small yet cryptic message scrawled on it
"This key will unlock for you a very special treasure, but you must be the one to find it"
"Hmm...No clues there" he mutters, holding the key tightly "But I'm going to find this treasure..." he says, smiling happily

"Maybe...after all these years...I have found it..." he muses "B-But...why would it be...a pendant?" as he voices these words his face grows bright red "S-She...isn't the treasure...Surely?"

A small group of girls at the end of the corridor stare it him for a second, giggling as one of them pointed, they seemed to be talking about him...No doubt about how they thought he was dating Dani
One of them slowly approaches Joe, her feet clinking softly against the floor as she walked

Dani grabbed her schedule again, looking to see her third period was on the second floor. Sighing, she stuffed the schedule in her bag and headed upstairs. All of a sudden, she was pulled into a dark abandoned classroom away from her class. "Wha-Hey!" She shouted as she was pulled in. After being pulled in, the person closes the door and locks it, facing the girl.

"I'm impressed. Are you showing off?" He asked, his voice low.

"Huh? Who...are.." Dani looked up, being greeted by the boy that was glaring at her this morning. "I-It's you! Your that boy I saw this morning!" She shouted as the boy covered her mouth.

"Just shut up. It hasn't been lunch time and so far you've been noticed by the entire school almost." He said, annoyance spreading across his face. "So let me ask you..are you an attention Whore?" He asked as Dani pulled his hand away from her mouth.

"N-No! Of course not!" She yelled, a heavy blush spreading across her face. "It's not like I asked for all this attention! It's just been around me for years!" She yelled, feeling tears well up into her eyes.

"Really Now?" He asked, standing up, "Well then..aren't you special..good for you.." He sneered as Dani felt tears run down her face. "W-Why are you acting like this?" She asked as her voice started to break. "Tch. Why are you here?" He asked, looking away from her. "You know, if you continue holding onto males arms people are going to think your a whore." He said, his voice is full of Venom as Dani started to cry. Upon seeing Dani cry, the boy sighed and bent down, moving Dani's hands out of her face and kissed her deeply.

Dani's eyes widened. She had never been kissed before, and it seems sharing it with the one she loved was out of the question now. Her eyes were still full or tears, in spite of not feeling like crying anymore. The boy pulled away slowly, a small strand of saliva that connected Dani and His's mouth breaking. "Stop crying. It's unbecoming of a new student who attends Beaumont Academy." He said coldly, turning on his heels and leaving the room, leaving dani sitting on the floor.

Joe looked at the girl, who let out a girlish giggle and stood a few feet from him "Hey...I just wanted to ask you about that new girl" she says, her ditzy voice and blonde hair telling him she was a "Popular" girl
"What about her?" He asks, his voice a monotonous drone
"Well...you two are dating...so I wanted to know...Why do you like her?" she asks, twiddling her hair
"We're not dating" Joe explains, a thin blush on his cheeks "And I never said I like her" he mutters walking away slowly
"So...you're like...single?" she asks, her voice grating against his ears, he didn't reply as he kept on walking

Dani stayed in the room after the boy left, rubbing her eyes as she got up. There was no point in staying in an empty classroom after missing one period already. Hurrying up, she race walked to her next class, making it in before the bell rang.

Joe spotted Dani walking quickly to her class, vanishing before he could say anything
It didn't seem that they had the same lesson this time, he had class 4 doors down from her, walking into class he sits at the back, gossip still biting at his ears as his classmates natter on about him finally speaking, and about Dani, he sat there, the words slowly angering him, why couldn't they leave her alone?
They'd ignored him...he didn't matter to them when he transferred here, they didn't care, no-one spoke to him, no-one gossiped...why was she any different?
It boiled him up inside...he gritted his teeth as the words of speculation circled the classroom, a quiet grumble escaping his lips

As Dani walked into class, she sat at her seat and hung her head. She had no idea why since she had her head down. Was it because of what that boy said? All she knew is that she was no attention whore. There was no way. In fact, she didn't want all this attention. Why was she considered "Special"? It was all a mystery. 'But hopefully, it will all go away soon..' She thought to herself.

The chatter continued, Joe ground his teeth, a student next to him glanced his way, seeing a wile look in Joe's eye he falls silent, the whole class falls silent ass he stands and walks to the front of the room, a crazed look about him, he stands at the front, giving everyone a wild glare before opening his mouth, his words cold, emotionless...so much so they seemed to suck the energy from the air, his very breath caused a chill in the room...and all listened
"Stop gossiping about Me and Dani" he growls, his voice eliciting worried glances from his fellow students and his teacher "Leave us alone"
He heads to the door, opening it and walking toward the roof, clutching his key tightly, not muttering a single word the way there

During class, Dani wasn't feeling well. Not like she was sick kind of way..but a need a break. She looked out the window and saw it was still beautiful outside. Inhaling sharply, she raised her hand and asked to go the the restroom. After leaving the classroom, she headed to the only place she thought was safe, the roof. After getting to the roof, she saw someone was already there. And that person was Joe. I hailing sharply, she walked opened the door and walked towards Where Joe was quietly.

Joe stands, looking out at the hills, exhaling slowly, turning to Dani "The attention is getting to me" he mutters quietly, looking to her, noticing her eyes were a little red "H-Hey...everything alright?" he asks, looking down at her with a small frown

"Y-Yeah..I'm fine.." She muttered, wiping her eyes. "I guess the attention's getting to me too." She whispered. "I-I'm sorry I brought you into this.." She said, her voice breaking as she felt tears well up into her eyes again.

Joe puts an arm around her gently rubbing her shoulder "It's fine" he reassures her "I'd rather take some of the flak than let it all fall on you" he says with a small sigh

"Y-You sure?" She asked, looking at him. "I don't want you to be dragged into this..it's fine. I've..always had this attention with me.." She mumbled softly, looking down.

((It seems I'm not getting alerts to this thread..what the hell?!))

"Well, I told a few kids to stop gossiping...So, it should settle down soon" he says, hugging to his side gently, before sitting down on the roof and staring out at the hills "The view is great today" he sighs

"Yes..it is." Dani nodded, taking a seat next to Joe. She sighed, looking down at her locket once again. She glanced over at Joe's key, "So..how long have you had they key if yours?" She asked.

"7 years now" he says, picking it up and holding it in the light "I got it for my 10th birthday" he turns it slowly, the years had not been kind to the key, it was a lttle dented, and one of the gems had fallen out "How about your pendant?" he asks, looking at it

"I got it a month ago..free from a thrift store in Japan before heading back home." She said softly, playing with the locket. "The person who gave me this said that the boy I met years ago had the key that would open this..but..I haven't seen him yet..it's been 10 years since I last saw him." She mumbled, looking at the key in the light. The locket was still in good condition, seeing nothing has happened to it yet.

"Hmm...So someone you used to be friends with has the key?" Joe asks, leaning back a little "So, is there something special inside?" he asks, looking at her

"Dunno..I'm assuming anyways.." She muttered, leaning back a bit as well. "The only way to open it is with a key.." She said, looking at Joe.

"Huh..." he mutters, looking at his key for a second, holding it up and looking at it closely "A key..." he whispers, deep in thought

"Yep.." Dani nodded, looking at Joe. She probably knew what he was thinking, probably. Although, she reminded herself that she had met Tino, Kazu, And Kira. Who, also had keys. It could be anyone. Although, she felt that Kazu and Joe were the two she...may have...known...She fell onto her back, sighing and looking up at the sky.