Will you unlock my ♡? (Reverse Harem RP)

Xander placed his hands in his pockets and shrugged. "We met exactly 32 minutes ago. I..needed to talk to her." Xander said, looking at Dani who looked down and messed with her hair.

"You alright with me leaving?" Joe asks, looking at Dani, while he didn't want to leave, he would understand...he'd already declared his feelings for her and...staying around to maybe hear him admit the same thing would be...upsetting for him

"Aww..so soon? And I thought were having fun.." Xander pouted, the pout turning into a cocky smirk. "N-No! Please stay!" Dani shouted, grabbing onto Joe's arm.

"Okay...I'll stay" Joe says, gently placing a hand on her's, looking at Xander with wary eyes "Everything alright between you two?" he asks, idly rubbing her hands gently

"Yep..everything's great." Xander answered. Dani nodded silently, although, she wasn't okay with Xander. She felt..strange with him near her, as if he was going to hurt her. She shuddered, not liking this one bit..

"You cold?" Joe asks, shrugging off his jacket and draping it over Dani, the scent of his deodorant lingering on it's fabric "There you go" he says, smiling a little "It suits you better than me...Maybe you should keep it?" he teases, trying to ignore Xander for the meanwhile, he didn't know why, but he couldn't shake the feeling something was wrong with him...the way he spoke with such confidence, and made Dani even more submissive than usual

Dani blushed as Joe gave her his jacket. She looked at him, smiling. "T-Thank you.." She stuttered, inhaling the scent of the jacket. "This smells good.." She mumbled.

Xander looked at the two and gagged. Seeing love made him sick. "Geez Joe..it's her first day ad you already admit you like her and give her your jacket?" He asked, that cocky grin returning. "Such a shame when she finds out who is really the boy she met and falls for him instead of you." He sneered.

Joe turns away, clearly very afraid of that exact thing happening...
"W-Well...as long as she's happy" he manages "I won't mind", he barely manages the words, the lump in his throat making it hard to talk, barely fighting back the urge to cry, to hug Dani tightly and never let go...

"J-Joe?" She asked, hugging him back as Xander made a gagging noise. "Whatever. You two missed 3rd period. See ya in 4th princess." He said, walking back into the building.

"Jeez..." Joe mumbles, just holding back tears "That guy's a jerk...I hope for your sake it's not his key" he mutters "You should get back to class...Don't want you getting in trouble" he mutters, starting to stand up slowly, lifting Dani with him, reluctantly letting go

"A-Aren't you going to class?" Dani asked, looking at Joe as he pulled his jacket off of her. "Here..you might need this back.." She said silently, handing him his jacket.

"It's fine...No-one will even notice I'm gone...they never do" he mumbles, taking his jacket back slowly "You need anything...Anything at all, I want you to come to me" he says, taking out his sketchbook, drawing idly "See you later" he whispers, a solemn look on his face as he continues to sketch

"O-Okay.." She nodded, kissing him on the cheek as she headed inside. She felt bad for Joe..she really did. It wasn't nice that everyone just ignored him..it made her feel bad. And now, she had to go to class...with the boy she had met. She sighed, feeling that this was going to be a very long day..

Joe continued to draw, idly sketching his key, and Dani's pendant, he would have drawn the key unlocking the pendant...but his hands began to shake a little...nerves taking hold of him as he worries about Xander being the one with the right key... his smug smile burned in his mind as he thought about what had happened, something seemed off about him...he made Dani uneasy, had he done something? Or said something maybe?

Dani made it to her 4th period class, seeing that the boy she met has already made it and looked bored already. Sighing, she decided to sit in the back of the class, trying to stay as far away from him as possible.

Joe sets his book down and looks over the edge of the roof, the ground was far below...he was thankful he didn't have vertigo
He looks down, thinking about what it would be like to fall...it'd be like flying for a second...he liked to imagine at least

After the bell rang, Dani's teacher stated that starting today a project would start that was due on Monday. And that everyone would be partnered up with someone else. While going through the list, the teacher said that Her and Xander were together, much to Dani's upsetness. The teacher then letted the students head to their partners, where Dani unwillingly headed to Xander. "Hello Princess Whorey. Having a good day so far?" He asked as Dani frowned. "Don't make this any more painful okay?" She asked. "No promises.." He muttered as Dani took the seat next to him.

Joe stares at the ground for a second before sitting back down, and lying on the floor, looking up at the clouds, if he could fly, he'd find a nice, quiet spot to live, away from everyone else, they couldn't ignore him if they weren't around

"But I can't fly" he murmurs, yawning quietly and shifting to get comfy, it'd be lunch time after 4th period, and couldn't wait to eat, his stomach growled weakly as he thought about it

-Time skip: Lunch Time-

As 4th ended, It was finally time for lunch. Although, Dani wasn't really in the mood to eat. Instead, she decided to stay up on the roof until lunch ended and 5th period started.

"H-Hey" Joe says, hearing the door open, he figured it must have been Dani...since no-one else ever came up here, he sits up, opening his bag and taking out a small parcel of food "Y-You hungry?"

(I'm assuming you mean we skipped to lunch...or did we skip to 5th period? *gets ready to edit post*)