Will you unlock my ♡? (Reverse Harem RP)

"N-No..I don't think so.." She whispered back. That person who was staring at her was still looking at her. Slowly, she started towards the person, curious on who they were.

Joe walks to the door holding it open "Come on, we need to introduce you to the class" he glances down the corridor, seeing her heading towards someone he'd never seen before "Who...is...that?" he mutters, squinting slightly to make out the figure

Kazu watches as the girl heads of in the other direction, he looks at joe still confused " do you know that person? " He refers to the person Dani was walking towards.

As Dani turned the corner where the person was, the person was already gone. Although she saw that the person who was staring at her had blonde hair. "Hm.." She said quietly as she walked back to the two boys.

"No..." Joe mumbles, his eyes still not telling him who the person was "No idea"

"Hm? Are you alright Joe?" She asked, approaching him and Kira. "It looks like the person who was staring at me is a boy..and that has blonde hair.." She said, looking back over at the corner where the boy was.

"I've never seen him before..." Joe murmurs, looking back into class "We should be going" he comments looking at the teacher

(Oh. Sorry..)

"Uh..yeah sure." She nodded, grabbing Joe's arm. "I-Is it okay if I hold onto your arm? I'm nervous.." She said quietly, a blush covering her cheeks.

Joe blushes a little, coughing a little nervously "N-No...It's fine...But it's not like I like you holding my arm..." he says, walking into the classroom and introducing Dani to the teacher
A few students start to whisper, some looking at Joe with wide eyes "He can speak..." they mutter "He's not mute?", the voices are interrupted in parts, by other chats
"She's cute" a few murmured "Are they dating?" one girl mutter quite loudly, Joe shifts a little at this, blushing as he looks down at Dani

Kazuaki follows the two in to the class, seeing them holding arms made his a little jealous but he manages to shake it off, he takes a seat near the back of the classroom and begins to pull out his book's, as the class started he was not really interested on what the teacher had to say. Kazu starts to examine the key around his wrist He starts to chuckle to him self.

Dani blushed at all the comments of her and how dating and her being cute. She wasn't great with attention. And she was sure if she liked it very well. She felt someone, a boy brush past her, making her drop her backpack. She quickly got on her knees and grabbed the the things that fell out of her backpack, looking up at the person who just muttered "Sorry.." And headed to the back of the classroom. "Geez.." Dani muttered.

"Huh" Joe murmurs to himself, reaching a hand to help Dani up "Guess someone's in a rush" he mutters

"Yeah I guess.." She muttered, taking his hand and getting up. "He looks familiar..perhaps the boy that was spying on me.." She mumbled, staring at the boy who looked irratated as he stared out the window.

"You should take a seat..." Joe says, reluctantly letting go of her hand, sitting in his seat, in the back corner, a little upset that there were no spare seats near to him
He starts to scribble idly on the page, writing answers to the questions on the page

Kazu looks around the room before pulling out his phone. He hides it under his desk while he begins to play with it. When he notices the teacher looking at him he trys to play it off by reaching for his backpack thinking to him self ~ o crap ~ He looks up slowly to see if the teacher was still looking, lucky she had gone back to teaching , He sighs in relief before letting his head rest on his desk

Dani nodded took a seat next to a boy with glasses. She looked over at Joe, who was scribbling in his sketchbook. Kazuaki, who was on his phone. And the boy who was still looking out the window. She sighed as the bell rang, initiating the start of second period.

Joe looks over at Dani, meeting her gaze for a second, a small blush and a nervous smile form on his face, before going back to writing in his book, shooting glances around the room every once in a while at the others, some of them shot him glances now and then, some of them amused, and some seemed to be amazed.
They continued to whisper and point at him, still murmuring about him

During class, Dani wrote down everything the teacher was talking about, even though some of it wasn't necessary for anything important. She had always done that. She was typically the Good girl that always was great at school and other things. Even though she denied it. She felt more gazes towards her as she felt her fellow classmates talk about her, making Dani blush.

Joe sits back in his chair for a second, gazing out of a window, letting out a small sigh.
The gentle drone of the teachers voice and the gossip of the class fading away, his ears tuning them out as he stares outside, the trees waving gently in the wind.
"Such a nice day" he muses quietly

After finishing what she thought she would need for later, Dani sighed in content, taking out a small pencil and started doodling. She wasn't much of a drawer, but she tried. She drew a Person, a Cherry Blossom, and finally, her locket with words around it that said: "Will you unlock my ♡?". She really did hope the person who had the right key would open it. After all, that's what the Merchant said.

~Flashback~

It was late August in Japan as Dani was inside a thrift shop. Today, of course, was her last day in Japan. After 5:00, she would be heading back to her town Montgomery in North America. Of course, there was one last thing she wanted to do before leaving.

While in Japan, she saw a cute thrift store and decided that on her last day in Japan she would visit it. Of course, little did she know a surprise was waiting for her when entering.

"Welcome!~" an Elderly voice greeted her as Dani took a look around. The things inside were Vintage & Ancient. "So Pretty~" Dani mused to herself. "Eh? You think those are pretty?" The voice that greeted her said. "Hm? Yes of course. I've always like vintage things." Dani smiled, a small blush creeping on her face.

"Hm. Well, if you think that is pretty, what about this?~" The Elderly said, showing her a heart shaped locket with a keyhole on it.
image.jpg
((Again, imagine there's a keyhole on it.))

"Wow! Amazing!" Dani beamed, staring at the locket in astonishment. "You like it? Good." The elderly smiled, looking at it herself, "This isn't just any ordinary locket my dear, this locket is -Special-." She explains. "Special?" Dani asked as the Merchant nodded, "Yes very special." She chuckled. "You see, it only opens to a key. And not just any key, it must be the key of love. The locket will open with the right key once you've found the right one." The merchant smiles, "There are six keys. Six that have been given away to boys around your age. It's your job to choose which one is the right boy with the right key.." She handed the locket over to Dani, who looked confused. "W-Wait..me? But..why me? Doesn't someone else want this? Don't I have to pay for it?" Dani asks as the merchant shakes her head. "Nope. It's free. And it's just for you." She smiled. "Okay..t-thank you.." Dani mumbled, walking out of the store. "No problem Hun. Oh, and tell that boy I said hello!" She shouted as Dani looked up, "Huh?" She said.

~End of Flashback~

At the sound of the bell, the flashback ended. Dani looked up, surprised as she looked around, seeing her fellow classmates leaving. "Oh.." She muttered to herself as she picked up her things, gathering them together and stuffing them in her back pack. 'Must've been daydreaming again.' She thought to herself.