Will you unlock my ♡? (Reverse Harem RP)

"He must be surprised though..Although, being at someone else's place is probably..? The best place for where you want to hang out..maybe.." She mumbled softly, not knowing what she was saying anymore. "Although..most times when I go over to a boy's place it usually ends up with...." She said quietly until her words trailed off, a heavy blush appearing on her face as she walked into her first period class.

Joe sits there tapping his pencil against the desk idly for a few seconds and stopping suddenly, a thick bloom of red in his cheeks suddenly

She...doesn't think I meant...Surely not...

He coughs, rubs his face and gets to work, doing the simple problems his teacher had set for him

'Although I am curious...I wonder what Joe is like in bed.. ' Dani thinks to herself before snapping out of her thoughts and mentally slapping herself for thinking that. Shaking her head, she sat in her seat and pulled out her binder, notebook, and pencil, getting to work.

Joe solves a few problems and finds his mind wondering back to Dani, she didn't think he wanted to...sleep with her...did she?

Shaking his head he scolds himself for thinking like that, Dani was far too innocent to even think about that, he was worrying over nothing, as always

Of course, Everyone thought Dani was far too innocent to be thinking about Naughty or Dirty things like that, But she wasn't.

In Japan there were tons of boys that wanted to get into her panties by asking her to come over, but didn't. Mainly due to Dani getting out of their as fast as possible when she had the chance.

Still, Joe was a boy she actually liked. She didn't want to have sex just yet, not like this anyways. She had always said that she would give her virginity to the boy that had the key to her heart. And that was what she was planning to do.......if she found him.

Joe finishes the work and looks out the window, doodling the clouds idly "I wonder what she's thinking about right now?" he mutters "Something amazingly cute no doubt" he continues, smiling a little as he tries to picture what she could be thinking about

((Somehow I'm thinking about changing this RP to just be a 1X1...))

After finishing her work, Dani stared off into space thinking about what will happen nearing the end of the day. 'I just hope it doesn't end with me doing something stupid..although I end up making it happen somehow..' she thought with a thin blush that covered her cheeks as she hung her head.

(Yeah, I tried to get a few others to join, but they weren't interested)

Joe stops doodling and opens his bag, looking at the sketchbook within, flipping the pages and keeping it hidden as he looks at the faces for a second before coming to his drawing of Dani, he blushes a little just looking at it, she was so cute, even just as a drawing, it made his heart flutter a little just thinking about her some times, he really did love her

"So...what am I going to do with the rest of today? Just...think about her more?" he mumbles quietly, shutting the pad and the bag

(Is that a libertine RP? Cause you're a teen and I'm an adult, I can't join if that is the case)

Name: Vanessa Kairo
Nickname: Vee
Birthday:December 18
Appearance:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSljk10jvjImBGuTuvb2dn20Zua0-06Zq2NDGbJms_024Bo-H0ziTfBy4A
Body Type: Skinny
Height:5'4
Weight: 131 lbs
Personality: Quirky, music-lover, never fit in
Family: Mom and Dad (deceased) Little sister

Vee awoke in her new house. 'Yay' She thought. 'New school.' This was Vee's first time in America, she had moved here from England. She slipped on her school outfit, which she didn't like very much. She decided she would add some of her own style into it, she pulled on a black beanie and slipped on her red high tops. She wore her lanyard around her neck, holding many things she couldn't bear leaving behind, including a locket with a picture of her father in it. Her father had died from getting hit by a drunk driver who drove off and never got caught. She walked to the school which was a short walk , she knew she was late when she saw everyone making friends. She sat against a wall, put on headphones, and listened to Panic! At The Disco at full blast.

Mind if a girl joins? This seems pretty fun!

Name: Kristi Ileene Kole (pronounced Chris tee eye lean cole)
Nickname: KiKi (pronounced KeeKee)
Birthday: April 2
Appearance: Young Kristi: animeyoung.jpg
Older Kristi: animegirlredhair.jpg
Body Type: Thin, pale, and without muscles
Height: A little tall for her age
Weight: Just a couple pounds underweight
Personality: Shy, smart, genius, and a little bold.
Family: Mother (deceased), Father (alive, his name is Lane), and older brother (alive, his name is Kris, but he is 25, so I will not rp him)
Lane: anime-guy_large.jpg
Kris: Animeboy.jpg

That's fine, I just thought it was an excellent idea!